CFMoto 650GT On Road Price in Delhi
650GT Models On Road Price in Delhi
|650GT Variants||On Road Price|
|650GT STD||Rs. 6.30 Lakh|
CFMoto 650GT Price in DelhiRs. 5.59 Lakh
Rs. 5,59,000 EMI starts @ Rs.510/day
View On Road Price
||Get EMI Offers|
CFMoto 650GT User Reviews
- Sell (1)
- Price (1)
- Looks (1)
The best tourer in India
The best tourer in india for all terrain road better suspension better mileage Sufficient power.Share
We live in a day and age where information is just a google search away.So, I’m not going to bore you with a long history lesson about cfmoto, The latest company to enter the premium two-wheeler market in india.What i will tell you, However, Is that this chinese giant has been selling its premium motorcycles in countries across europe and australia, And over time, It has gained quite a reputation for decent quality at a competitive price.Out of the four cfmoto motorcycles – 300nk, 650nk, 650mt and 650gt – that were recently launched in our country, The gt and mt are the flagships and represent the best of what the company has to offer.So we elected to ride the two in an attempt to discover what this brand is all about.And we begin by the way they look.Share
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 650GT
- For the service and maintenance cost, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center of CFMoto in your city as they would be able to assist you better.
- The CFMoto 650GT is a sports tourer. It gets conventional forks up front and a mono-shock at the rear. It gets split seats and slightly different ergonomics, which should keep the rider comfortable during long-distance trips. Moreover, a low seat height of 795mm and an easy-to-reach handlebar should be ideal for shorter riders. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- For now, CFMoto has limited dealerships available in the major cities like Bengaluru, Thane, etc. in India. Moreover, CFMoto is expending their dealership network and would be available in other cities as well. Stay tuned for further updates.
- For now, CFMoto has limited dealerships available in the major cities like Bengaluru, Thane, etc. in India. Moreover, CFMoto is expanding its dealership network and would be available in other cities as well. Stay tuned for further updates.
- What about the build quality of thise bikes
Calculate CFMoto 650GT EMI
Price of 650GT Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 400
Rs. 5.19 LakhNinja 400 Price in Delhi 650GT vs Ninja 400
CFMoto 650GT News Updates
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Price
Rs. 1.64 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.80 Lakh
TVS Raider Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.40 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 15.99 Lakh
Yamaha R15S Price
Rs. 1.63 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.72 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
Rs. 1.06 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.21 Lakh
CFMoto 650GT Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of CFMoto 650GT in Delhi is Rs 6,30,331.
The top variant of CFMoto 650GT is STD and the on-road price is Rs 6,30,331.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of CFMoto 650GT in Delhi will be Rs 44,720.
The insurance cost of the base variant of CFMoto 650GT in Delhi is Rs. 26,611.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of CFMoto 650GT in Delhi is Rs 5,59,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of CFMoto 650GT is Rs 145486 and the EMI is 15,305.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less