CFMoto 650NK Specifications
- Engine649 CC
- Mileage20 Kmpl
- Max Power61.18 PS @ 9000 rpm
- Fuel Capacity17 Liters
- Top Speed180 kmph
- No Of Gears6-speed
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Kerb Weight206 Kg
- Max Torque56 NM @ 7000 rpm
CFMoto 650NK Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Pass Switch
CFMoto 650NK Bike Latest Updates
CFMoto has launched the BS6-compliant 650NK in India at Rs 4.29 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Bookings are underway on the brand’s official website for a token amount of Rs 5,000. Head here for launch details.
CFMoto has priced the BS6 650NK at Rs 4,29,000. It’s available in a single variant only. It’s powered by a cleaner 649.3cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled motor that makes 56PS and 54.4Nm. Compared to the BS4 model, the bike now makes 5PS and 4.5Nm less. Apart from that, everything else has been retained from the previous version.
It’s sprung on a telescopic fork and a cantilever rear shock. Braking is via dual front discs and a single rear unit with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The BS6 CFMoto 650NK rivals the Kawasaki Z650.
CFMoto 650NK PriceCFMoto 650NK price start at Rs. 4.29 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). CFMoto 650NK is offered in only one variant - STD.
650NK Price List (Variants)
CFMoto 650NK User Reviews
Affordable and powerful bike in its pric range, It will not dissappoint you, If you have a doubt go for it.Share
4.6Power full engine . Max speed
Power full engine.Max speed almost 190 police reaction too good.Sound is great.Share
Main thing about this bike is pickup and and smooth gear shiftingShare
More Customer Reviews of 650NK
CFMoto 650NK Images
- 4 more
CFMoto 650NK Colours
Compare 650NK with Alternatives
CFMoto 650NK Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||20 kmpl|
CFMoto 650NK Videos
11 Aug, 201911398 views
🏍 CFMoto 650NK price in India is Rs 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom). 🏍 CFMoto... read more
19 Jul, 201911906 views
🏍 CFMoto 650NK price in India is Rs 3.99 lakh. 🏍 CFMoto 650NK review... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 650NK
- The first put-off, before you even begin to ride aggressively, is the noticeable lack of refinement. There’s a buzz, almost a rattle, between 2-3000rpm emerging from the tank shrouds and the motor itself sounds unrefined at most revs except at the redline. This is particularly bothersome because, in reality, it’s quite a fast and tractable motor. It’s capable of getting up to thrilling speeds quickly - if not as quickly as the Z650 - and the proof is in the numbers. It goes from 0 to 60 kmph in 2.36 seconds and 0 to 100 kmph in 5.18 seconds -- quick, but just not as quick as the Z (0 to 100kmph in 4.48 seconds). In-gear acceleration is also very impressive, with the 650NK clocking 30-70 kmph in 3rd gear in just 3.71 seconds and 40-80kmph in 4th gear in 3.64 seconds. It feels fairly involved in the process of racking up speeds, too, but all along, you have kept longing for a sign of premiumness or refinement, neither of which arrives. Moreover, if you are facing such an issue, then we would suggest you get your bike checked at the nearest authorized service center as they would be the better people to assist you in this case by inspecting the bike. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and select your city accordingly - Service Center.
- You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for: CFMoto Bike Showrooms.
- For now, CFMoto has limited dealerships available in the major cities like Bengaluru, Thane, etc. in India. Moreover, CFMoto is expanding its dealership network and would be available in other cities as well. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Test drive it, it is actually better than your expectation, and pricing is pretty amazing, not sure about financing , heating issues, or maintenance.
- Cfc Moto worst bike ever.never think of buying also
CFMoto 650NK Bike News Updates
CFMoto 650NK FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of CFMoto 650NK is 4.29 Lakh. Check On Road Price of 650NK. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of CFMoto 650NK is 20 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of 650NK.
Yes, ABS feature is available in CFMoto 650NK. View full specification of 650NK.
Kawasaki Versys 650 Price starts at Rs. 7.77 Lakh which is Rs. 3.48 Lakh costlier than base model of CFMoto 650NK priced at Rs. 4.29 Lakh. Compare CFMoto 650NK vs Kawasaki Versys 650 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of CFMoto 650NK in Delhi is Rs. 11,746 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
CFMoto 650NK is available in 2 colour : White and Blue. View colour images of 650NK.
The maximum speed of CFMoto 650NK is 180 kmph
The kerb weight of CFMoto 650NK is 206 Kg.