Benelli Leoncino Specifications
(1 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||500 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||46 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
|Power :||47.58 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||LED with LED DRLs|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Benelli Leoncino Specifications Summary
|Leoncino Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 4.79 lakh||500 cc, 47.58 PS @ 8500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, LED with LED DRLs Head Lamp, Digital Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Leoncino
Q. What's the maximum speed Benelli Leoncino can go?
- 180kmph. I have tested it out. but you gotta go with high octane fuel. : By Danielson | 1 month ago
- As of now, the Benelli Leoncino has not been tested by us. : By Zigwheels | 1 month ago
Q. Ducati scrambler or Benelli leoncino 500, which would be a better value for money in terms of owenrship, maintenance, performance, and long term use?
- It would be too early to give any verdict as Benelli Leoncino is recently launched so, the first ride review is not available. So, we'd suggest you wait for the first ride review so we can give the fruitful comparison. : By Zigwheels | 3 months ago
- Benelli : By Habib | 2 months ago
Q. Does it have a preloaded adjustable suspension for short riders - Leoncino?
- Yes, the Benelli Leoncino is offered with spring preload-adjustable suspension in the rear. : By Zigwheels | 2 months ago
Q. Is Benelli Leoncino a single seater?
- Benelli Leoncino is a two-seater bike and the seat itself is quite wide and can accommodate larger riders well too, although the seat does feel a bit on the stiffer side. Check out the Benelli Leoncino Review for more information. : By Zigwheels | 2 months ago
Q. How is Benelli Leoncino 500 performance and maintenance review in India?All Leoncino Questions and Answers
- The Benelli Leoncino 500 has been offered with a powerful engine and punchy engine. the suspension setup feels on the stiffer side and can be tuned accordingly. Moreover, the Leoncino feels more premium with the build quality. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership to take a test ride of the bike so that you may evaluate the performance, design, and comfort of the bike. : By Zigwheels | 2 months ago