BMW 5 Series Reviews

• Daily Commute (3)
  • Tours (1)
Anil Roy
Anil Roy 4.3 10 Sep 2019

Over the years I have had the good fortune of owning a variety of brands- Maruti, Hyundai, VW, Skoda, Mercedes and most recently BMW 5 series, which undoubtedly is the best driving experience. I like to drive and the 5 series is sheer pleasure. However, BMW’s dealer in Ranchi is not a shadow of who they represent. Here’s my experience: they started on a high note- unrelenting phone calls until payment was collected. They give me a date to take delivery. Since I live in Jamshedpur (about 170 kms from the dealership), to make sure before arriving, I ask for a copy of Temporary Permit (TP). They go -that’s not done yet but ‘chalte hai’- everyone takes delivery without one. I ask how about insurance cover, God forbid, in case of an accident without TP. They say- that’s your risk! Obviously, I postpone the delivery until the following week when they confirm that TP is done. On the day, after a flimsy ritual of (third class) cake cutting ceremony, they hand me the keys with a photo copy of an un-signed, un-stamped TP! As much as I am aghast, I have no option but to drive a new car with technically no legal paper of registration and ownership. They promise to have the signed copy of the TP sent within 48 hrs, which after 41 days I still haven’t received!Now, here’s the kicker- my TP expired on Aug 29 and the car has no registration; hence a 60 lac car now sits pretty in my garage while I use a Ola to get to work!So in summary BMW ought to do better in their selection of dealership, lest they risk erosion of their hard-earned brand equity. To all the BMW lovers in Jharkhand and Bihar, stay away from Titanium.

Rowin Van
Rowin Van 4.7 28 Aug 2019

best family car ever for long rides or short rides

Uses this car for : Family Car | Occasional Commute | Daily Commute
Avneesh Thakur
Avneesh Thakur 5.0 3 Sep 2018

Its feature rich car with Remote Controled Car Parking ( in Luxury Line) and 360 Degrees Camera & Harmon Kardon Music System

Md Abdul
Md Abdul 2.7 20 Sep 2019

BMW petrol maintanence too high

Irfan Shaikh
Irfan Shaikh 5.0 5 Sep 2019

My first high hand cars 520 d

Molu Mohan
Molu Mohan 5.0 13 Jan 2019

Over all BMW is a best car in luxury cars company. So styishe, performance, maintenance, mileage. I give 5/5

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Ayush Nambiar
Ayush Nambiar 4.3 21 Jan 2019

Its perfect car for Indian people, Fun to drive, comfortable in the back seat and can be used for daily

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Niti Sharma
Niti Sharma 3.7 14 Jul 2019

I think it was the finest model with every feature. But the thing is that it’s little bit expensive

Mahendra Ghule
Mahendra Ghule 4.3 13 Jan 2019

looks good.performs well but too expensive to maintain and no rear seat space

Amarjeet Singh
Amarjeet Singh 4.0 5 Aug 2019

Its an luxury car which gives prestige to your personality

BMW 5 Series Overview