BMW 5 Series User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Family & Occasional Commute

Anil Roy
Anil Roy 4.3 10 Sep 2019

Over the years I have had the good fortune of owning a variety of brands- Maruti, Hyundai, VW, Skoda, Mercedes and most recently BMW 5 series, which undoubtedly is the best driving experience. I like to drive and the 5 series is sheer pleasure. However, BMW’s dealer in Ranchi is not a shadow of who they represent. Here’s my experience: they started on a high note- unrelenting phone calls until payment was collected. They give me a date to take delivery. Since I live in Jamshedpur (about 170 kms from the dealership), to make sure before arriving, I ask for a copy of Temporary Permit (TP). They go -that’s not done yet but ‘chalte hai’- everyone takes delivery without one. I ask how about insurance cover, God forbid, in case of an accident without TP. They say- that’s your risk! Obviously, I postpone the delivery until the following week when they confirm that TP is done. On the day, after a flimsy ritual of (third class) cake cutting ceremony, they hand me the keys with a photo copy of an un-signed, un-stamped TP! As much as I am aghast, I have no option but to drive a new car with technically no legal paper of registration and ownership. They promise to have the signed copy of the TP sent within 48 hrs, which after 41 days I still haven’t received!Now, here’s the kicker- my TP expired on Aug 29 and the car has no registration; hence a 60 lac car now sits pretty in my garage while I use a Ola to get to work!So in summary BMW ought to do better in their selection of dealership, lest they risk erosion of their hard-earned brand equity. To all the BMW lovers in Jharkhand and Bihar, stay away from Titanium.

Babin Basheer
Babin Basheer 3.3 1 Jan 2020

Very powerful safety olso 👏🏼👏🏼 Maintaining cost higher side

Rahul Kotian
Rahul Kotian 5.0 25 Sep 2019

its superb wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i cant explain the drive feel

Abhi Khairge
Abhi Khairge 5.0 14 Nov 2019

That's best car in my life, so I can first car BMW series 5

Rowin Van
Rowin Van 4.7 28 Aug 2019

best family car ever for long rides or short rides

Uses this car for : Family Car | Occasional Commute | Daily Commute
Priyanshu Dutta
Priyanshu Dutta 4.3 16 Jan 2020

It’s a great car and excells in all fields!

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Lion Amol
Lion Amol 5.0 12 Feb 2020

amazing and superb. comfort with good brand

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Avneesh Thakur
Avneesh Thakur 5.0 3 Sep 2018

Its feature rich car with Remote Controled Car Parking ( in Luxury Line) and 360 Degrees Camera & Harmon Kardon Music System

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Samaksh Satish
Samaksh Satish 5.0 25 Nov 2019

Good vehicle alimtimate performance

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Md Abdul
Md Abdul 2.7 20 Sep 2019

BMW petrol maintanence too high

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute