TVS iQube Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (17)
- Maintenance (12)
- Comfort (4)
- Comparison (4)
- Mileage (4)
- Performance (3)
- Features (2)
- Price (2)
- Transmission (1)
- Both vehicles are good in their own forte. The iQube may not be the prettiest of the lot, but it delivers on various other aspects, and how! There’s plenty of juice to get you from A to B and back before it runs out, enough power to leave IC-powered rivals eating dust, and just the right features for the modern day. It gives a good range of around 145km/charge which is good for the daily commute. On the other hand, the Hero Vida V1 is built on an underbone frame linked to a telescopic fork and a single rear shock absorber. Braking is via a disc up front and a drum at the rear. It is the most expensive electric scooter on sale in India. Yes, it is a premium product and comes bundled with a bunch of features, but it’s a product from Hero MotoCorp, a brand renowned for its value proposition. It has great build quality and its performance is also amazing. we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- TVS Electric produces maximum torque of 33 Nm.
- The range of TVS iQube Electric is 100 Km/Charge. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of iQube Electric.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- TVS iQube Electric is available in 11 different colours - Pearl White, Titanium Grey Glossy, Mercury Grey Glossy, Copper Bronze Matte, Starlight Blue Glossy, Mint Blue, Shining Red, Lucid Yellow, Titanium Grey Matte, Copper Bronze Glossy, Coral Sand Glossy.
- In order to get detailed information about the subsidy and its eligibility criteria, we would suggest you exchange your words with an authorized dealership or nearest RTO. As these rules may differ in different states. Check out dealership details.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of TVS as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. However, it is expected to launch in May 2023.
- What is this what they want to update
TVS iQube Scooter User Reviews
3.8My experience initially was
My experience initially was good, But it turned very poor when the rear vehicle got jammed overnight!.Service center is unable to rectify/repair even after 10days.They just delivered after cosmetic service, But the jamming after an overnight parking repeated!.Despite repeated calls to tvs motor's call center daily, No response from either dealer or tvs!.Diplorable service from tvs.Share
Smooth driving and the build quality is very good it's eco mode pick up is superbShare
It is an safe drive and it
It is an safe drive and it was so smooth, The tvs electric scooter is very attractive and also nice range.Share
Ola se achha he suspension
Ola se achha he suspension ladi makbul he ola me 1 jump he is me do jump he bahetar he mileage noyada he pick up fast he rs bhi sahi heShare
Overall it is a good vehicle.I had some problem with charging and wheel.Now it is a good scooter.Share
More Customer Reviews of iQube Electric
Frequently Asked Questions about TVS iQube
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. How many gears available in TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. What is engine power of TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. What is the wheel size of TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. What is the tyre size of TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. What is the seat height of TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. Does TVS iQube Electric have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. What are the specs and features of TVS iQube Electric?
- Q. What are the top competitors of TVS iQube Electric?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 1.25 LakhView All Q&A iQube Electric vs 450X
Rs. 1.20 LakhView All Q&A iQube Electric vs Chetak
Rs. 1.45 LakhView All Q&A iQube Electric vs iPraise+
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 76,234View All Q&A iQube Electric vs Activa 6G
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 79,806View All Q&A iQube Electric vs Activa 125