TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (250)
- Performance (129)
- Mileage (96)
- Comfort (78)
- Maintenance (74)
- Features (74)
- Specifications (42)
- Price (25)
- Safety (7)
- Most Relevant
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has a height of 1050 mm.
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has a split seats.
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has a 5-speed gearbox.
- The RTR 160 4V is powered by a 159.7cc air-/oil-cooled single-cylinder engine. In Sport mode, the engine produces 17.55PS at 9520rpm and 14.73Nm at 7250rpm, while in Urban and Rain mode, it makes 15.64PS at 8600rpm and 14.14Nm at 7250rpm. The reduced performance gives better fuel efficiency, according to TVS. The bike has a claimed mileage of 45kmpl with a tank capacity of 12 litres.
- For this, we would suggest you have a word with the nearest authorized service centre of TVS in your city. As they may assist you better.
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct. Moreover, we would suggest you have a word with the nearest authorized service centre of TVS in your city. As they may assist you better.
- No..it will foul the mudguard
- 60 to 65 is good for 170 cc rev and gear shift below 35k rpm
- Though i own 160 4v, i cant say about honda in question... 160 with a kick start is basic motorcycle but in past 3 years i found basic service is average of 1000+ or - but additional cost occured like shockers broke, silence inner muffler blew,parking lights issues which till date are not fixed and few other knick knacks happened and my running is just 20km per week hardly reached 12k. So my guess is yes 160 4v might b a little higher higher in maintenance considering its a 3 year old only
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center of the respective models as they would be able to assist you with the exact maintenance costs. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- As of now, there is no official information available for the launch of the bike so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the updates.
- Yes, go to the tvs website and enter the details of state/city. You’ll be notified about the helmet option if it is available or not. I purchased from Karnataka, I got helmet. Sadly, very few know. Dealers can fool you. You’re eligible for it, claim it. If you haven’t received it, call the toll free and they’ll tell you the procedure to claim it.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized dealership as they would be an appropriate point of contact regarding your concern. You can check the dealership details here.
- Helmet is available for Tamilnadu,puducherry, orissa, karnataka but not for Andhra Pradesh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
Absolute Choice for Thrill-Seeking Riders
A strong and sporty bike which gives you an adventurous ride, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V features a 159.7cc single cylinder engine with two extra valves that promises terrific ride with extra power and has a the slipper clutch for a trouble-free shifting. The bike also has a dual-channel ABS system and a rear disc brake for improved safety and a sporty design with LED headlamps, digital instrument cluster, and dual-tone seat. The Apache RTR 160 4V has a fuel tank capacity of 12litres, mileage of 50kmpl and comes at a reasonable price.Share
A Streett Dammager
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, the street dominator is an engine that creates quite a sensation on roads with its design which inspires aggressiveness in performance and technology deployed. The Apache RTR 160 4V is a description of TVS commitment o producing more than just beautifully adored vehicles, as it meets the needs regarding everything dynamic; with its strong engine and details coming directly from some racing tracks. This motorcycle is not only presented with a sports and aerodynamic look but has also aggressive performance coupled up with unique handling. The TVS Apacche RTR 160 4V is a bike of advanced design, combining high-quality engine performance as well as sporty ergonomics and racing styles; the motorcycle dominates on streets yet offers thrilling riding experience.Share
Unleashing Power and Precision
When it comes to the performance bike segment, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has remained as a benchmark as its provide best raw power along with easy handling. Despite its crude look that is characterised by sharp lines, muscular tank and sporty graphics it could easily stand out for attention on the road. Backed by a high-performance 160cc engine with four valves, the Apache RTR 160 comes equipped to provide adrenaline junkies and adventurists alike an invigorating ride.As thanks to features such as race aerodynamics for improved airflow dynamics together advanced ABS alongside adjustable suspension;providing superior handling capabilities are guaranteed From cornering to cruising everywhere, it is all about adrenalin pumped riding this motorcycles; thus making them the best choices for bikers who want only thrill and extreme maneuver in even a simple rideShare
Hyper Power in the Air
With power combined with precision, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V motor is a fine specimen in motive design. This bike has a catchy design and an awesome build performance that stands out as a reputable quality in its category.The RTR 160 4V is a powerful 160cc engine capable of bustling through the achievement with commendable acceleration and top speed. It gets a race-inspired feel to it with the sharp LED headlamp, cheeky styling, and its aerodynamic design also pitch in giving it an attitude comment.The back of the bike is equipped with a monoshock, which makes its handling better with the use of a heavy-duty chassis that allows the bike to be stable without sudden changes during the shock absorption. The exactness of the lap timer is one feature of the instrument cluster that gives the riding experience and appearance a touch of elegance.In conclusion, the new Jaguar F-Pace SUV is the ultimate beacon of luxury and comfort, setting a new benchmark in the world of sleek top of the range aesthetically taking a new bold direction in a wider cross section of the market and this new introduction will no doubt consolidate its position as a leader in this niche market.Share
It's vary adorable and such a good bike in affordable price in indian market.So thank you tvs.Share
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is a motorcycle that has
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is a motorcycle that has all the bells and whistles including punchy performance, sharp handling as well as feature-packed design. One of the strengths behind this bike is a powerful 149.7cc engine, agile frame and plenty optional functionalities that ensure an exciting ride at great efficiency. It provides great value for money in terms of its good fuel efficiency and competitive pricing. But its less comfortable on long rides due to the small fuel tank which needs a refuel after every frequent short journeys, does not have standard ABS option and has stiffer suspension that may impact comfortability in bad roads. The purchase of the TVS Apache RTR 1604 V should be determined primarily based on individual needs and preferences.Share
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: Racing DNA Unleashed
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V delivers the racing DNA delivering a sporty aerodynamic design and high-performance, under street bike. As a representation of TVS’s vision to provide the best urban riding experience, apache rtr 160 4v is made with an aggressive styling that together with its powerful engine and race-inspired features make it stand out. Additionally, the 160cc engine with four valves delivers superior horsepower and speeds that are almost racing-class standards. TVS has carefully crafted the Apache RTR 160 4V with elements such as a slipper clutch, efficient braking system and aerodynamic profile that makes it not only master of the streets but also adds racing fever even to daily commutes.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. How many gears available in TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What is engine power of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What is the wheel size of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What is the tyre size of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What is the seat height of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. Does TVS Apache RTR 160 4V have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What are the specs and features of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
- Q. What are the top competitors of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 1.34 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 160 4V vs Gixxer
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.79 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 160 4V vs 125 Duke
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.10 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 160 4V vs Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.36 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 160 4V vs Pulsar NS160
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.32 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 160 4V vs Apache RTR 180