KTM 125 Duke Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (83)
- Performance (56)
- Comfort (44)
- Features (24)
- Specifications (21)
- Maintenance (17)
- Mileage (15)
- Price (13)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Safety (1)
- Most Relevant
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- The KTM 125 Duke is powered by an OBD-2 compliant, single-cylinder, 124.7cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine which produces 14.5PS and 12Nm. The engine comes paired with a six-speed gearbox and features a 13.4-liter fuel tank.
- KTM 125 Duke is available in 1 different colours - Orange.
- The KTM 125 Duke comes with one cylinder.
- The mileage of KTM 125 Duke is 48.05 kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of 125 Duke.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
- For this issue, we would suggest you to visit the authorized service center as they will inspect the bike and will help you to resolve it. You can check the service center details here.
- You should visit service centre
- This is for testing purpose
- For this, we'd suggest you connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- I don't know
- Don't know
KTM 125 Duke User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
Bike with Lasting Impression
The entry-level bike by KTM named Duke 125 includes a lot of fun and thrills even to such an extent which it does leave a lasting impression. It has hard and aggressive shape, as taken over from the great Dukes, and sturdy construction. It handles beautifully thanks to light yet nimble chassis and sporty suspension. Some of the features are advanced such as digital dash, LED lights and disc brakes. The only shortcomings the cost and the limited top speed. The KTM 125 Duke provides beginners and enthusiasts with a sleek and exciting ride.Share
The Pocket Rocket
While often referred to as a pocket rocket, the KTM 125 Duke is designed with riders in mind and aimed at offering them an exhilarating ride perfected by comprehensive performance strength coupled with quick maneuverability that can be enjoyed even by beginner users. It is the sporty design, punchy engine and its nimble agility that has established 125 Duke as a standalone testament of what KTM offers – unbridled fun with minimal hassles. The following pocket rocket does not only demonstrate a small but rapid and agile approach however also gives the options to its users. The 125 Duke of KTM has been intricately designed, which involves gifting it an energetic engine and a light chassis apart from the sporty ergonomics meant to not only make novice riders confident but at the same time riding will be highly fun."Share
Performance-Packed Thrills for Entry-Level Riders
The KTM 125 Duke comes in a small but high performance engine making it a snap to maneuver in traffic, a perfect entry bike for new riders interested in the KTM flavour. Rugged design elements like hard lines, massive muscular tank and fashionable LED headlamp give it an edge in the section of 125cc. A 124.7cc single cylinder engine with fuel injection is extremely powerful and makes 125 Duke fast that provides awesome throttle response and thus the bike is ideal both for city commute and weekend fun. Featuring a lightweight chassis, WP suspension, and advanced braking system it delivers great handling and control which makes riders of all skill levels feel confident. The KTM 125 Duke offers all in the boulevards of the city as well as the daunting back roads – an unmistakable thrill ride for sure, to be served a clear notice that big things come in small packages.Share
Entry-Level Precision with Big-Bike Thrills
In the entry-level category, the KTM 125 Duke makes a strong statement; aesthetically sporty with engineering precision. With its dynamic appearance, accentuated with sharp and ‘aggressive’ lines, distinctive orange accents, it ‘bangs the door in the face of uninitiated in the KTM world. With a responsive 125cc engine, the 125 Duke is in tune to produce high octane thrills and for beginner riders, it is fun to ride as to be expected of a KTM. With attributes that are very much on par with its rare and elder sibling such as light weight chassis, riding position ideal for sports and has a best Lightly built, compact, and highly maneuverable, the motorcycle represents a perfect approach into the realm of performance- based cycling for individuals making an initial step on such a path. KTM 125 Duke can be seen as the symbol of entry-level accuracy which means riding the bikes can be enjoyed right from the inception.Share
Affordable in its class
It performs very well and is a fun to ride bike with great handling. The price of this bike is very well in its class and comes with the single channel ABS. It is a great bike for the daily use and is a great demanding bike with rich in performance. It is a aggressive looking bike with amazing dynamic handling but the price is high according to the performance. The build quality of this bike is very well and is a very suitable bike with good road presence.Share
KTM 125 Duke Entry- Level Thrill
The KTM 125 Duke is an entry- position exhilaration, offering a dynamic project and spirited interpretation in the entry- position road bike order. With its sporty styling, peppy machine, and sharp running, the 125 Duke stands out as a hallmark of KTM's devotion to delivering a bike that introduces riders to the exhilaration of KTM interpretation. The 125cc machine ensures responsive and effective lifts, making it an ideal liberty for riders entering the world of motorcycling. KTM has courteously aimed the 125 Duke, incorporating features like a kiosk frame, disparate headlamp, and a digital instrument package, creating a bike that not only zips through megacity thoroughfares with dexterity but also adds a touch of excitement to standard lifts. Riding the 125 Duke isn't precisely about reaching destinations; it's an inauguration into the thrilling world of KTM interpretation in the vibrant geography of civic mobility."Share
An Indelible Riding Experience
The KTM 125 Duke has left an unforgettable mark in the world of entry- position relaxation bikes. Its satiny project and robust 125cc machine give an stimulating lift. The bike s featherlight structure and nimble project cater to riders of all situations. With its sharp thickets and responsive suspense, it guarantees unshakeable confidence on twisty roads. Despite its compact size, the 125 Duke refuses to be regulated. It s knitter- made for megacity commutes and weekend escapes. This KTM model painlessly combines eye- catching aesthetics with astral interpretation, proving that indeed the discreet can deliver jaw- dropping thrills.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about KTM 125 Duke
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. How many gears available in KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is engine power of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the wheel size of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the tyre size of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the seat height of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. Does KTM 125 Duke have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What are the specs and features of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What are the top competitors of KTM 125 Duke?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.23 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.26 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs RV400
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.36 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.65 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs R15S
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.67 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs MT 15 V2