KTM 125 Duke Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (83)
- Performance (56)
- Comfort (44)
- Features (23)
- Specifications (21)
- Maintenance (17)
- Mileage (15)
- Price (13)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Safety (1)
- Most Relevant
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- The KTM 125 Duke is powered by an OBD-2 compliant, single-cylinder, 124.7cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine which produces 14.5PS and 12Nm. The engine comes paired with a six-speed gearbox and features a 13.4-liter fuel tank.
- KTM 125 Duke is available in 1 different colours - Orange.
- The KTM 125 Duke comes with one cylinder.
- The KTM 125 Duke is priced from INR 1.78 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
- For this issue, we would suggest you to visit the authorized service center as they will inspect the bike and will help you to resolve it. You can check the service center details here.
- You should visit service centre
- This is for testing purpose
- For this, we'd suggest you connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- I don't know
- Don't know
- Selecting between the KTM 125 Duke and Bajaj Pulsar 125 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, brand preference, features, performance, comfort, etc. The KTM 125 Duke BS6 is the most affordable way into the KTM family. It Service as the perfect stepping stone to performance-oriented motorcycles. The only grouse is you may be able to master the motorcycle rather quickly, and the lack of power means you will be left craving for more performance. On the other hand, the Pulsar 125 Neon gives enthusiasts a taste of the Pulsar’s sporty DNA but in a less intimidating and more affordable package. The 125 Duke retails at Rs. 1.70 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), while the price of Pulsar 125 Neon starts at Rs. 77,843 (ex-showroom, Delhi). For a better understanding of performance and comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details. Read More:- Bajaj Pulsar 125 vs KTM Duke 125
KTM 125 Duke User Reviews
Build quality, Look, Braking is best.But low power, Low mileage and high maintenance cost.Share
KTM 125 Duke gives very impressive features and has one of the most powerful engine but is uncomfortable for long rides. It is a feature rich bike and has premium hardware but the ride quality is not so good. It has a very sharp and striking design but the seat height is high and is not good for short riders. It gives fun to ride and gives around 35 to 40 kmpl mileage in real world conditions but the other rivals offers better values. It has a premium hardware and gets an all digital instrument cluster.Share
I have drive this bike and the bike mileage is very good and anybody purchase this because he is not high costalyShare
KTM 125 Duke is an extravagant two wheeler
Known for its practicality and versatility, the KTM 125 Duke is an extravagant two wheeler model that is the best friend of an enthusiastic driver and helps it keep smooth and comfortable on road drives. I think its quite budget-friendly. This scooter relies on great power generation which owes to a better and safer journeys en route. It also provides a good mileage. The price range is absolutely affordable and is totally money worth it. The maintenance is quite good and is very easy to handle. The overall weight of the scooter is not heavy enough to cause a problem while driving around the city hassle-free.Share
KTM 125 Duke EntryLevel Street Thrill
My reference for the Duke's bestowal of 125 has been fully obtained. Because it offers a great platform for beginners to witness the excitement, I detect myself hauled to this entry position road bike. KTM has created a bike that excels in both ambitious Expression and learner friendly interpretation 2 Wheeler. It makes a memorable jolt with its useful addition of a vibrant Engine, satiny 2 Wheeler, and rider friendly features. For those appearing for a fun and reasonable road motorcycle ride, the model is a clear fave due to its surprising capability to give an entry position road adrenaline experience.Share
Commanding Power and Precision
The KTM 125 Duke blends effectiveness and finesse. Both neophyte riders and communal commuters might profit from the feathery design's clever 2 Wheelerand fragile, naked bike. Its working medium generates a smooth, responsive assist that's completely able of covering megacity expressways. Riders who appreciate stiffness and frugality in a bike are the prey request for the 125 Duke. The objectification of screen basics ensures a affable and secure tripexperience.However, the KTM 125 Duke is my stylish crony, If my thing is a bike that combines phraseology and dexterity.Share
Sets New Standards for Thrill and Agility.
The KTM 125 Duke combines authority and delicacy. The featherlight project's innovative eHeroon and delicate, bare bike may profit both neophyte riders and community commuters. Its operating medium creates a smooth, responsive help able of covering municipality roadways. Riders who value severity and frugality on a bike are the 125 Duke's prey request. The neutrality of movie fundamentals guarantees a affable and safe tripexperience.However, if I am appearing for a bike that blends phraseology with dexterity, the KTM 125 Duke is my tasteful accompaniment.Share
A great learner bike i purchased the ktm 125 duke as my first bike and i have been using it for learning purpose also.The bike has been a joy to ride in city and as well as highway also.The light weight design makes it easy to move at low speeds and it handles tricky traffic situation very easily.The suspension is on the softer side which absorbs bumps and potholes well.The engine offers recent work for a 125 cc and its comes up with really good fuel efficiency.The brakes works really well for city riding.Share
More Customer Reviews of 125 Duke
Frequently Asked Questions about KTM 125 Duke
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. How many gears available in KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is engine power of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the wheel size of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the tyre size of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What is the seat height of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. Does KTM 125 Duke have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What are the specs and features of KTM 125 Duke?
- Q. What are the top competitors of KTM 125 Duke?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.23 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.13 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs RV400
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.36 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.64 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs R15S
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.67 LakhView All Q&A 125 Duke vs MT 15 V2