TVS Apache RR 310 On Road Price in Delhi
Apache RR 310 Models On Road Price in Delhi
|Apache RR 310 Variants||On Road Price|
|Apache RR 310 ABS||Rs. 3.07 Lakh|
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in DelhiRs. 2.72 Lakh
On Road Price of Apache RR 310
Rs. 2,72,000 EMI starts @ Rs.248/day
View On Road Price
||Get EMI Offers|
Explore Other BikesTVS offers 5 more bikes starting from Rs. 1.13 Lakh
Apache RR 310 Price Key Highlights
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 2,72,000|
|On Road Price||Rs. 3,07,024|
|Monthly EMI||Rs. 7,447 per month @ 6%|
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Calculate TVS Apache RR 310 EMI
TVS Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
X/1578, Satnam Road, Jheel Market, Khuranja, Delhi, 110006
BALAJI AUTOZONE LLP
E2/234 SHASTRI NAGAR OPP METRO PILLAR 172, Delhi, 110052
HARIOM MOTORRAD PVT LTD.
K-23, LAJPAT NAGAR-II, NEW , Delhi, 110024
A-5, MOLARBAND EXTENSION, MAIN JAITPUR ROAD BADARPUR, Delhi, 110044
TVS Apache RR 310 User Reviews
- Looks (59)
- Performance (37)
- Mileage (32)
- Comfort (31)
- Power (29)
- Experience (25)
- Service (18)
- Speed (17)
- Engine (15)
- Price (14)
- Pickup (12)
Riding the bike is super smooth and the power is so good it was my dream bike, The mileage is also goodShare
The riding experience was the best, Compare to other bikes at this segment, It was very powerful and the mileage i got was around 30 kmpl, The rider modes were very efficient, And the initial pickup was the best, Abs workes good and the best bike at this price segment.Share
It's been 2 years now with
It's been 2 years now with tvs apache 310 and my experience is not so bad, Yes the riding posture gives you a pain while riding and the seats should be a little more soft as for long rides sorry it can't be.Otherwise performance wise and the mileage i loved it, Company should work on exhaust note as well.Share
I love this bike.. It looks
I love this bike.It looks like a shark and engine coming from bmw.While driving my rr310 i feel very comfortable.Share
Awosome bike in this range.Powerfull engine, Smooth riding position and the best part is abs works at the speed of 130kms/h.Dashboard is awsome.Riding mode 10/10negative pointservice center employees should be professionals for such bikes.Overall :- 4.5/5 rating.Share
More Customer Reviews of Apache RR 310
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 2.23 LakhVS01 Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs VS01
Srivaru Motors Prana
Rs. 2.25 LakhPrana Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs Prana
Joy e-bike Beast
Rs. 2.42 LakhBeast Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs Beast
Joy e-bike Thunderbolt
Rs. 2.33 LakhThunderbolt Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs Thunderbolt
Joy e-bike Hurricane
Rs. 2.33 LakhHurricane Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs Hurricane
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RR 310
- TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs. 2.45 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price.
- Mostly you can take the bike home after booking. Finance rate depends on initial down payment. If you make a down payment of 1.8 L, for the rest 1.15 lakh, interest rate is just 7%. If you only make 20% as down payment, then interest rate is around 10-11%.
- You must contact to nearby dealer - & know about after sales & service
- Quill get within a week and Finance dwpwnda on the company
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- In 2018 first booking amount as down payment now 2021 you pay & get this Basic Beast
- See if you need a bike which is for city ride you can go with 200 4v. Because spending more money on rr you will get just more power and less comfort with low average if you want. A sporty bike you can go for rr 310
- Thanks a lot. It is helpful.
- RC 390 and Ninja are more power full bike than RR310. But if you are looking for decent bike like in milage, comfort and price as well then RR310 is the best option. Coz RR310 ground clearance is good and suspension is little lighter so that is not good for cornering as RC390 but RR310 is more comfortable in city. So it's up to us what we like coz all three bike has three different look and different price tag as well. you can chose any as per your choice. if you are looking for good sport kind of bike in decent price tag then RR310 would be good choice.
- The most difficult qn...Rc 390 is a track bike ..if you like its roughness and love track don't choose any other....if you need top end power and smooth ride with heads going wherever you go..go for ninja 300..Apache for the superb engine and style...I will never leave an rc 390..if I need a track bike...in purest form.
- In terms of looks the order is as follows :Apache RR310>Kawasaki Ninja>KTM RC390.In terms of performance:KTM RC390>Kawasaki Ninja>Apache RR310.If you are ready to spend more bucks, then go for the RC390 because you cannot get a better performer than this beast.If you need a more balanced machine then Apache RR310 is the one.
- Just make it, 3.20 L. Get an interceptor. A very refined experience, touring ability, better top speeds all are possible with ease. Apart from that, modifications after warrenty period, resale value and you can pass it on to the next generation. One officer in my office, own a bullet. He's been riding it from past 20 yrs. That's great thing.
- Svartpilen 250, Dominar 400, Duke 250, RR310 are some of the best bikes under 3lac ex showroom. All of them are good and powerful as well you can test drive them and chose according to your riding requirments and features
- Answer for these kinda questions differs from person to person, and i'll give my answer in a non-technical way :-DAs for me, i love fully faired sportbikes but with comfortable riding posture, i prefer higher cc's having good pick-up (torque) to lower ones 'coz i live in Mizoram, very steep roads everyday, etc. so i choose the RR 310 in this range. :-) Simple.
Price of Apache RR 310 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 310
Rs. 2.42 LakhApache RTR 310 Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs Apache RTR 310
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 2.29 LakhDominar 400 Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs Dominar 400
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2.17 LakhRC 200 Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs RC 200
KTM RC 390
Rs. 3.18 LakhRC 390 Price in Delhi Apache RR 310 vs RC 390
Apache RR 310 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 399GST Price :- 111Total Price :- 510
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1420GST Price :- 397Total Price :- 1817
Chain Set / Chain KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2140GST Price :- 599Total Price :- 2739
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1330GST Price :- 372Total Price :- 1702
Front Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2899GST Price :- 811Total Price :- 3710
Apache RR 310 Running Cost
|Monthly Fuel Cost||Rs. 4411 / 1500km|
|Daily Fuel Cost||Rs. 147 / 50km|
|Per KM Fuel Cost||Rs. 2.94|
The Apache RR 310 has a running cost of Rs. 2.94 per kilometer and a monthly fuel cost of Rs. 4411, assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers and Petrol at Rs. 100 per liter.
Calculate Fuel Cost For Your Apache RR 310
TVS Apache RR 310 News Updates
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Price
Rs. 1.67 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.81 Lakh
TVS Raider Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
Yamaha R15S Price
Rs. 1.64 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
Rs. 1.06 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 310 Price
Rs. 2.42 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
Rs. 1.30 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.21 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 15.99 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Delhi is Rs 3,07,024.
The top variant of TVS Apache RR 310 is ABS and the on-road price is Rs 3,07,024.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Delhi will be Rs 21,760.
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Delhi is Rs. 13,264.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Delhi is Rs 2,72,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 is Rs 72621 and the EMI is 7,447.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less