About Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (2019 - 2023 )
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (2019 - 2023 ) Overview
The Bullet 350, along with all other Royal Enfield bikes, have been updated to comply with BS6.2 norms. Check out what else is new here.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the longest-running production motorcycle and also the most affordable offering from the Chennai-based company. Over its course of life, it has more or less remained unchanged, at least in terms of its design and what it offers, with the only changes over the years being the evolution of the engine platform, helping it comply with safety and emission norms.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ( 2019 - 2023 ) Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bullet 350 ( 2019 - 2023 )
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, Kawasaki Ninja 300 is one of the most affordable bikes in the market you can buy with a parallel-twin engine. The Ninja 300’s USP was its butter-smooth parallel-twin heart. As expected, Kawasaki has tweaked the same 296cc, parallel-twin engine to meet the BS6 norms. The motor now makes 39PS and 26.1Nm, which is 0.9Nm less than the BS4 Ninja 300. We expect the motor to feel as refined as ever on the go, and more importantly, it’ll be better for the environment too. Despite its age, the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 still remains a formidable supersport offering. On the other, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is more than just a motorcycle; it's a piece of motorcycling history. If you're drawn to its classic design, relaxed riding style, and the idea of owning a bike with a strong legacy, the Bullet 350 could be an excellent choice. However, it's essential to acknowledge that it might not match the performance or handling characteristics of more modern motorcycles. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 has a saddle height of 800 mm. A person with an average height of 6 ft can ride the bike with good comfort. Moreover, you may have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You may click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is priced from INR 1.50 - 1.66 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in city, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- Dual-channel ABS works on both the front and rear wheels of the motorcycle. Since most braking on a bike happens on the front wheel, a single-channel ABS is sufficient for most situations.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 rivals the likes of Honda H’Ness CB350, and the Benelli Imperiale 400.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (2019 - 2023 ) User Reviews
5.0It is the best bike ever.
It is the best bike ever.This model is amazing but it is very worst that this model discontinued 😞.Share
Good performance overall, maintenance cost is low in first five year, Good mileage Comfortable and smoothShare
I have a royal enfield bullet
I have a royal enfield bullet 350es now it's crossed 5k km in 6month without any issues and troubles such a best bike of this segment awesome vrt smooth drive milegs all i'll give ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐ ratingShare
I am using the bike for last
I am using the bike for last 5 years, Mileage was around 38, But it cause lots of shoulder pain due to vibrationShare
All in one one bike it's not a bike dream bike comfortable rideing looking always royalShare
More Customer Reviews of Bullet 350 ( 2019 - 2023 )