Skoda Superb Specifications
(39 reviews & ratings)Rate this car
|Engine Displ. :||1968 cc|
|Top Speed (KMPH) :||NA|
|Adjustable Driver Seat :||Yes|
|Adj. Front Passenger Seat :||Yes|
|Heated/Cooled Seats :||NA|
View February Offers View On Road Price
Skoda Superb Specifications Summary
|Superb Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Style 2.0 TDI AT Rs. 30.30 lakh||1968 cc, 174.5bhp @3600-4000rpm view all||Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
|Corporate 1.8 TSI MT Rs. 23.99 lakh||1798 cc, 177.46bhp @4000-6200rpm view all||Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
|Style 1.8 TSI MT Rs. 26.00 lakh||1798 cc, 177.46bhp @4000-6200rpm view all||Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
|Style 1.8 TSI AT Rs. 27.80 lakh||1798 cc, 177.46bhp @5100-6200rpm view all|
|Sportline 1.8 TSI AT Rs. 29.00 lakh||1798 cc, 177.46bhp @5100-6200rpm view all|
|L&K 1.8 TSI AT Rs. 31.00 lakh||1798 cc, 177.46bhp @5100-6200rpm view all|
Skoda Superb Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Superb
Q. Is Superb 2019 coming with virtual cockpit?
- Check this out - Skoda Octavia gets Virtual Cockpit, Coming Soon on Superb and Kodiaq!: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/skoda-octavia-gets-virtual-cockpit-coming-soon-on-superb-and-kodiaq/32148/#leadform
Q. I am planning to buy a Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI AT. But am worried about the DQ200 problem which a lot of people have faced it in the fast. Is this problem resolved ? I am driving my 1.9 TDI Octavia since 2004 and have driven 256000 kms without any hassle and any major maintenance cost apart from routine servicing. So I am very satisfied with what I have been driving since 2004 so am planning to stick to the same brand But a bigger car with automation gearbox.
- The new Superb is itself 75kg lighter and that means fuel efficiency has also gone up (14.67kmpl for the DSG, 14.12kmpl for the diesel). Interestingly the manual petrol peaks at 320Nm of torque while, to account for the torque limitations of the DQ-200 7-speed DSG gearbox, the automatic petrol has been detuned to 250Nm (though power remains the same). Overall, third-gen Skoda Superb simply approves its old recipe of space, pace and grace. There’s practically nothing to dislike about the car, save for a slightly gruff engine note. There’s enough space for five occupants, and the massive 625-litre boot will swallow their luggage whole as well. More than anything, it is phenomenal value-for-money.
- Skoda superb is an excellent vehicle with its power and performance all together a great package, where luxury meets the performance with power there comes the masterpiece, go for 2.0ltr engine options
Q. I would like to buy a Skoda Superb, can u tell me your driving experience and it's pros and cons?
- The exteriors of Skoda Superb comes with attractive features like angular headlamps, rising shoulder line, and a very attractive rear body design accentuated by smart tail lamp clusters. Interiors are made up of quality materials and Superb’s spacious front and rear bench allows 5 adult occupants to sit in utmost comfort. Skoda Superb comes powered by two engine options - 175 BHP 2.0-litre turbocharged Diesel engine and 178 BHP 1.8-litre turbocharged TSI petrol engine, both engines offering optimum combination of power and efficiency. While the diesel engine comes only with automatic transmission, buyers can opt for both manual as well as automatic transmission in the petrol guise. In the Indian market, Skoda Superb is up against the likes of Volkswagen Passat, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, and its own cousin Octavia among others. Pros: - Phenomenal amount of rear-seat legroom. One can sit cross-legged with ease. - Quality of plastics and leather used in the cabin is top class. Leaves very little room for complaint. - Pliant suspension gobbles up surface irregularities. - Super-smooth 7-speed DSG automatic is a joy to use. - Loaded with features - touchscreen audio system, ambient lighting, three-zone climate control, sunroof, 8 airbags etc. Cons: - The diesel engine gets slightly vocal on the move. Dampens the premium experience. - No hybrid variant on offer - both the Camry and the Accord offer hybrid tech.
- Its equal to BMW 5 series go for it awesome ☺️☺️☺️