About Maruti Dzire 2017-2020
Maruti Dzire 2017-2020 Overview
Maruti Suzuki has launched the facelifted Dzire sub-4m sedan in India at Rs 5.89 lakh (ex-showroom). It features a redesigned front fascia and is offered with a single engine option - the BS6-compliant 1.2-litre Dualjet petrol engine - all for a modest variant-wise price increase that ranges between Rs 6,000 to Rs 16,000. Feature highlights include a new 4.2-inch multi-information driver’s display and cruise control. The 2020 Dzire is available in two new colours - Premium Silver and Phoenix Red.
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is the first compact sedan to comply with the BS6 emission norms and AIS 145 safety regulations. Only the Dzire 1.2-litre petrol gets the BS6 updates as diesel variants will face the axe post the implementation of the BS6 emission norms in April 2020. Apart from the emission updates, the Dzire also gets additional safety features like driver and co-driver seatbelt warning, a high speed alert and rear parking sensors as standard across all variants to make it compliant with the AIS 145 safety norms. The prices also have been bumped up and the petrol variants are now Rs 15,000 more expensive than before while the diesel variants have received a hike of around Rs 6,000.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017-2020 Colours
Pearl Arctic White
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dzire 2017-2020
- Both, Maruti Swift and Swift Dzire are available with navigation systems.
- Whats the milage of dzire petrol variant amt in city
- As per your requirements, we would suggest you go for Honda Amaze. It is equipped with Rear Parking Sensors, Radial Tyre, Fog Lights - Front, and Power Windows - Front
- Go for dzire vxi and install fog light. Amaze is good but too costly.you can afford breeza for the price range.Dzire mileage around 20-22 in highway compared to amaze around 16 -18
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be able to assist you better. You may click on the following link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Security pin code send
- Security pin
- It depends on you if you want small boot and small car for easy driving go for swift if you need a big one with enough boot space go for Dzire if its diesel more maintenance it's a bit pricey than petrol carand adds on more weight than a petrol carif its petrol less maintenance less cost than a diesel carless weight more power but you should afford petrolits expensive a bit than diesel
- Performance of diesel car is always best. However swift or swift dzire is your choice. Both have same technical specifications. There are only two variations. First is the looks of car, as one is hatchback amd other is sedan. Other difference is stability at top speed. I have driven swift at a top speed of 175 while dzire upto 183. Dzire was little more stable.
- Swift Dzire is better than Swift in case you are a regular to drive at high speeds & require more room for luggage. You will get nearly same fuel economy in Swift & Swift Dzire if habituated in keeping maximum speed below 80-85 KM/Hr. Swift is appearing me more decent than Swift Dzire & if you will be using this car for your own, go for Swift.....
- Difference in features between zxi and vxi are zxi has push button start,auto cooling ac,touch screen audio control and fog lamps,alloy wheels which is like 1 lakh more than vxi i hope you can go for vxi I think that's better
- The only difference is with little more accessories in the zxi model for eg metallic rims etc rest।is almost the same thus its your choice if you want to spend more Thanks
- Both XVI and ZXI are the petrol variants of Dzire but ZXI has more features than VXI like automatic climate control, push-button start-stop system, electrically foldable outside rear view Mirrors, alloy wheels, rear defogger, front fog lamps, and anti-pinch windows. Accordingly, ZXI costs higher than VXI.
- Opt for vxi in the Budget with the things that we needed ZxiAuto coolVxiYou can adjust it however you wantZxiPush button startVxiStart with your keyZxiAlloy wheel only for over 50000 km and you have to change it and also its just a look other that it is like normal wheelVxiChange normal after 50000 to your own choice
- I bought LXI as my budget was less. I spent another 40k for accessories. Things you will miss out are Auto AC , rear seat cannot be folded and remote trunk opening. Others you can get from after market. The price diff between LXI and VXI was almost 1.25 lakhs on road when i bought.
- It's depends upon the customer how much as a customer you r ready to spend thus since I have a vxi I would suggest you go for the vxi model as it has all the accessories we r looking for like power windows, power steering music system etc
Dzire 2017-2020 User Reviews
I have been driving for 42 years now, Driven several cars, Suvs, And so on.The engines can perform better than what's now, I recommend to have better quality fuel, So that engines can be more healthier!.
the most desirable car
The name only suggests its popularity swift "dzire" the most desirable car.Very budgeted-friendly1car.Comfortable as well as classy.
I am very happy and thanks
I am very happy and thanks to that moment by which i decide to buy a car by you.Your cars are really genuine & well certified.
Performance and fuel consumption excellence.Long drive very comfortable, Minimum maintenance charges.Feel very nice.
3.2Feeling good, kuch jiada
Feeling good, kuch jiada khas nahi , bas thik hai, jiada badia suv rehti hai, sedan cars ki feeling
More Customer Reviews of
Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017-2020 Expert Reviews
Honda has spent a lot of time refining the Amaze’s package. Tweaking sound insulation, space and even adding in a new automatic transmission in a bid to gain some ground on the Dzire. Will the Dzire maintain its utter dominance or is the Amaze finally… Amazing?
The all-new Dzire is here and this time, instead of a hatch with a ‘boot job’, Maruti has designed it from the ground up to fit the segment and packed it full of features in a bid to decimate the competition. What better way to put those ambitions to the test than with a full blown multi-car compact sedan shootout.
Is the new Dzire a better balance of form and function than its predecessor?