About Hyundai Santro
Hyundai Santro Overview
Hyundai has pulled the plug on the Santro. However, remaining stocks of the compact hatchback will still be available till stocks last.
Hyundai Santro Colours
Cars Similar to Santro
Maruti Alto 800
Rs. 3.54 Lakh
Maruti Alto K10
Rs. 3.99 Lakh
Rs. 4.25 Lakh
Bajaj Qute (RE60)
Rs. 3.60 Lakh
Strom Motors R3
Rs. 4.50 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Santro
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you drive slower. Driving fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- For the availability and the waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Santro packs in a lot, it is simple and hassle-free to drive, and ticks all the right boxes, leaving very little to be desired. The little hatchback is perfectly suited to cruising around in the city all day and won’t even feel out of place on that weekend trip to the nearby hill station either. Hyundai Santro has a smooth engine, easy-to-drive, well-equipped top-end variant, interior quality from a class-above. Moreover, for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort, we would suggest you take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Both cars are good if you looking for better interior fit and finish and some amount of features santro is good but if your running is more wagon r is better option i think more reliable i know that service experience of MS is not good as hyundai
- Santro sports cng is good in all aspect in terms of space, features and performance but its approximately 1lac expensive to wagon R lxi cng, moreover build quality is also good of santro so provides you with better safety, but fuel economy is less for santro sports cng as compared to wagorR lxi cng so make your decision accordingly, but santro is a clear winner if price is nor a barrier
- Both the cars are great in comfort and mileage. if you want to opt for CNG, i would recommend go fo hyundai. because hyundai cars do not feel powerless when running on cng, on the other hand, maruti will feel powerless even on higher speeds. if you are looking a car to drive in city, go for hyndai. both the cars are highly reliable. so in terms of performance, hyundai is better
- It is monitored in pressure but cylinder is 55 wlc
- Wagon R
- You can go for NIOS, but after market OEM upgrades will be costly, however if you want to go for accessory upgrades like music system, fog lamps, etc... from local shops, then it will be a compromise on the quality. In Hyundai cars the OEM factory fitted are way better than the after market upgrades.Therefore choose wisely.
- I think you should go for Santro Sportz because Grand i10 nios Era is the base model and you will have to spend a lot on aftermarket accesssories.
- SANTRO SPORTZ ,ONCE DO TEST DRIVE AND FEEL IT
Hyundai Santro User Reviews
I am owning Hyundai santro
I am owning hyundai santro 2022 model 1100 cc with automatic transmission.Its coming in 4 cylinder engine with android auto and apple car play.Its a really fun to drive car and has got all 4 door power windows with child lock and naturally aspirated engine.Love it.
Good to drive.Best comfort.Good milage.Good pickup.
This car was awesome my driving experience with this car was 2 year i travelled 1lakh km in 2 year and performance is very nice
It's good with all the features,
It's good with all the features, I really admire the car.
More Customer Reviews of
Hyundai Santro Expert Reviews
The WagonR sits between the most affordable cars of India and the more aspirational hatchback space. This segment has grown with the times and now features new players like the upmarket Santro and the feature-rich Tiago. Has Maruti added enough oomph to the WagonR to see it regain its crown?
The Santro is back in a larger and more feature rich avatar. We put the manual and AMT versions to the test to discover who the perfect family is for India’s favourite family car in 2019
Can Hyundai’s Santro win over Indians looking for a family car once again? More importantly, how does the all-new Santro plan to do that? We find out on our first drive