Hyundai Santro Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (181)
- Features (73)
- Performance (51)
- Specifications (36)
- Price (35)
- Fuel Type (31)
- Transmission (29)
- Comfort (17)
- Mileage (17)
- Maintenance (11)
- Safety (9)
- Most Relevant
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you drive slower. Driving fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- For the availability and the waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Hyundai Santro Magna is not equipped with a Rear Camera or Touch screen.
- Santro packs in a lot, it is simple and hassle-free to drive, and ticks all the right boxes, leaving very little to be desired. The little hatchback is perfectly suited to cruising around in the city all day and won’t even feel out of place on that weekend trip to the nearby hill station either. Hyundai Santro has a smooth engine, easy-to-drive, well-equipped top-end variant, interior quality from a class-above. Moreover, for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort, we would suggest you take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Yes, Santro would be a good pick. The Santro’s cabin remains planted while tackling road uncertainties in a manner that we expect from cars from a segment above. The suspension isn’t overly tuned for comfort and there’s just enough stiffness to ensure the car regains composure quickly once it deals with road inconsistencies. The Santro’s steering is light at city and parking speeds. On the move and at speeds of 80kmph, it feels confident as it becomes a little heavier. The Santro feels planted like a car from a segment above when driven at highway speeds. The Hyundai Santro sets a new benchmark in terms of the quality of materials used inside the cabin. The Santro comes across as a very mature package when it comes to ride and handling. It feels planted at high speeds, where the steering also weighs up to make you feel confident. At parking and city speeds, the steering is light and the ride is comfortable Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Hyundai Santro gets a 13-inch spare wheel as standard. There are significant manufacturing differences that make it clear that your spare wheel is for temporary short-term use only.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as that will be an appropriate point of contact to get assistance for your concern. You can check the service center details here.
- In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your car, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service your car, maintain proper gear to RPM ratio, do not accelerate the car unnecessarily, ride your car at economical speeds, etc.
- Hyundai Santro comes equipped with a 35-liter fuel tank stating 3.5-5 liters of reserve fuel. For more details, you may refer to the user/owner's manual of your vehicle.
Hyundai Santro User Reviews
Features & Styling3.7/5
It’s a lovely car for a small family.I was given this car in my wedding so i absolutely enjoyed it.Anita.Share
The car mileage is 17km.Build quality is average pickup speed is good at that price.It is a family car for 4 members good look in that price.And the sound system is good.Service cost is around 7000.Finally it is a good car in that price.Share
The engine delivers smooth output.Smooth driving experience.Maintenance free mostly.Share
3.7Nice Car for a
Nice Car for a small Family, Justfy its cost, ideal for city Traffic Reliable as I used Old model Santro for 13 years & I was fully Satisfied with its performance its Value for moneyShare
This is the best family car
This is the best family car for a small family of 3-4 people.It's a great city car and can be taken on highways too with a experienced driver.It offers ton of features considering the price.Premium features like rear ac vent is available.Milage is also a good plus point and if you opt for the cng variant then the mileage the above 28km/kg.Fit and finish of the car is very good no complaints about build quality.The only department where it lack is the high-speed performance, It feels little bit unstable at speed above 110.Also i noticed minor vibrations on high speeds.After sale service of hundai is quite good i've no complaints about that.Overall i would say it's a great city car.Share