Hyundai Creta On Road Price in PalwalChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Creta 2020 E Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 11,29,758||Rs. 9,99,000||Rs. 83,420.00||Rs. 47,338|
|Creta 2020 EX (Petrol)||Rs. 11,29,758||Rs. 9,99,000||Rs. 83,420.00||Rs. 47,338|
|Creta 2020 EX Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,97,123||Rs. 11,49,000||Rs. 95,420.00||Rs. 52,703|
|Creta 2020 S (Petrol)||Rs. 13,22,786||Rs. 11,72,000||Rs. 97,260.00||Rs. 53,526|
|Creta 2020 S Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 14,39,942||Rs. 12,77,000||Rs. 1,05,660.00||Rs. 57,282|
|Creta 2020 SX (Petrol)||Rs. 15,16,930||Rs. 13,46,000||Rs. 1,11,180.00||Rs. 59,750|
|Creta 2020 SX Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 16,34,086||Rs. 14,51,000||Rs. 1,19,580.00||Rs. 63,506|
|Creta 2020 SX IVT (Petrol)||Rs. 16,82,064||Rs. 14,94,000||Rs. 1,23,020.00||Rs. 65,044|
|Creta 2020 SX Opt Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 17,76,905||Rs. 15,79,000||Rs. 1,29,820.00||Rs. 68,085|
|Creta 2020 SX Diesel AT (Diesel)||Rs. 17,99,220||Rs. 15,99,000||Rs. 1,31,420.00||Rs. 68,800|
|Creta 2020 SX Opt IVT (Petrol)||Rs. 18,17,073||Rs. 16,15,000||Rs. 1,32,700.00||Rs. 69,373|
|Creta 2020 SX Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 18,11,367||Rs. 16,16,000||Rs. 1,32,780.00||Rs. 62,587|
|Creta 2020 SX Opt Diesel AT (Diesel)||Rs. 19,34,229||Rs. 17,20,000||Rs. 1,41,100.00||Rs. 73,129|
|Creta 2020 SX Opt Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 19,34,229||Rs. 17,20,000||Rs. 1,41,100.00||Rs. 73,129|
Hyundai Creta Price in Palwal
Hyundai Creta price in Palwal starts from Rs. 9.99 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 17.20 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Creta variants in Palwal. Hyundai Creta Automatic is starting at Rs. 14.94 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Hyundai Creta Diesel starts from Rs. 9.99 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Creta is available at Rs. 19,103 per month @ 10%. Hyundai Creta's top competitors are Hyundai Venue (price starting at Rs. 6.70 lakh in Palwal) and Maruti Vitara Brezza (price starting at Rs. 7.34 lakh in Palwal).
Price of Creta Competitors
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Creta
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Creta
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Creta
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Creta
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Creta
Rs. 10.66 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Creta
Rs. 12.74 lakhHector On Road Price Compare with Creta
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Creta
Hyundai Creta Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Creta
- It is not possible to add sunroof in the Creta EX variant after the sale as the whole assembly needs to be changed. Moreover, for the confirmation, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms
- No, Creta misses out on the music system. You may go for EX variant as it gets an 8-inch infotainment touchscreen with Bluetooth connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, steering-mounted audio controls, voice recognition, Arkamys Sound with 4 door speakers and 2 tweeters.
- All these cars are good enough to go for and have their own forte. At first glance, the Kia and Hyundai seem to offer incredible value for money. While they share the same platform and powertrains, both SUVs offer a couple of features that are unique to themselves. The Seltos has a 360-degree parking camera, a head-up display, front parking sensors and Kia’s multi-colour sound mood lighting. The Creta does offer a bigger sunroof, a digital instrument cluster and 55 connected car features compared to Kia’s 37. If you’re on a tight budget and can only afford the entry-level variants of either SUVs then the Seltos will help you save around Rs 10,000. Otherwise, pick the one with your favourite features. Or the one you like better to look at. Hence, we’d say it all boils down to the design of the two SUVs. While beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, we think the Seltos makes for a safer choice thanks to its traditional design and front parking sensors while the Creta will appeal to those who want to make a bold statement and need a bigger sunroof. If we talk about Tata Harrier, if you want an SUV with road presence, cabin space and practicality without breaking the bank, the Tata Harrier is the best choice in the sub-Rs 20 lakh price bracket. You may compare all these cars according to their variants.
- Over Creta SX, Creta SC(O) offers Side and curtain airbags (total six airbags), auto dimming inside rearview mirror (IRVM), and height adjustable seat belts for driver and front passenger. 7-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels (only for non-DCT variants). Black leatherette seat upholstery with orange piping (only for DCT variant), grey and black leather seat upholstery (only for non-DCT variant), and leather door armrest. Flash adjustment for lane change indicator, 7-inch digital instrument cluster, ventilated front seats, 8-way adjustable powered driver seat, air purifier (now available on all variants), manual transmission engine remote start, and tyre pressure monitoring system with exact PSI rating. Bose premium 8-speaker sound system including front central speaker and subwoofer. You may compare both the variant also.
- Hyundai Creta and Mahindra Scorpio are of two different segments. Creta is a compact SUV with 5 seating capacity and Scorpio is a proper SUV segment car with a 7 seating capacity. In terms of power, Scorpio is more powerful and can perform well on off-road whereas Creta is more focused on comfort and luxury. If you are looking for a car which you can ride in city without and hassle in traffic then you can choose to go with Creta and if your family is more than of 5 people and you often visit to village areas where road conditions are not that much good then Scorpio will be the best choice. Moreover, we would suggest a test drive to finalize your decision - Car Showrooms.
- Hyundai Creta isn't available with a company fitted CNG. CNG is the most economical way to run a car, improves mileage and is also cost-effective as against Petrol or Diesel. It is always recommended to get the CNG kit fitted from the authorised service centre so that you can avail the warranty services as well. If you get it installed from some other sources, then it may hamper your warranty. On the other hand, please make sure that the CNG kit that you are installing is RTO approved to avoid future troublesome. However, the downside is that you would lose out on the boot space & you have to sacrifice with the power to get more fuel economy. You can go for the company fitted CNG car or if you want to add CNG kit after purchasing a petrol car, we suggest you to get in touch with the authorised service centre to know the nitty-gritty of the fittings as they will be the best people to suggest you the compatible CNG kit for your car. Check out authorised dealership details.
Hyundai Creta Price in India
Calculate Hyundai Creta EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less