Hyundai Santro is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 4.89 Lakh to 6.41 Lakh in India. It is available in 7 variants and 5 colours. Hyundai Santro comes with BS6 compliant petrol and CNG engine options. The Santro has a boot space of 235 litres. The petrol engine of Santro is a 1086cc unit which generates a power of 68.05bhp and a torque of 99nm. The 1086cc CNG engine of Santro puts out 68.05bhp of power and 99nm of torque. The Santro is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Santro ranges from 20.3 Kmpl on petrol to 30.48km/kg on cng.
Hyundai Santro Latest Updates
Hyundai has pulled the plug on the Santro. However, remaining stocks of the compact hatchback will still be available till stocks last. The entry-level hatchback, towards the end of its lifecycle, used to retail from Rs 4.9 lakh to Rs 6.42 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India).
Hyundai Santro Engine
Hyundai Santro Variants
The Santro was offered in four variants: Era, Magna, Sportz and Asta.
Hyundai Santro Features
Hyundai Santro Competitors
Hyundai Santro PriceSantro price starts from Rs. 4.89 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Santro comes in 7 variants with 5 colour options. The price of Santro petrol models ranges between Rs. 4.89 Lakh to Rs. 6.00 Lakh. The prices of Santro CNG models start at Rs. 6.09 Lakh and the top CNG model is priced at Rs. 6.41 Lakh. Santro automatic models starts from Rs. 5.99 Lakh and comes in 0 variants to choose among.
- Petrol (5 Variants)
- CNG (2 Variants)
- Manual (6 Variants)
- Automatic (1 Variant)
20.3 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 4.89 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
20.3 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.36 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
20.3 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.72 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Looking for Loan on Hyundai SantroEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in Santro?
Smooth engine, easy-to-drive, well-equipped top-end variant, interior quality from a class-above
Premium pricing, dual airbags not standard, AMT unavailable in top-end variant
Santro Expert's Review
Can Hyundai’s Santro win over Indians looking for a family car once again? More importantly, how does the all-new Santro plan to do that? We find out on our first driveFull Review
Santro User Reviews
4.8Best car in 5to6lakh
Best car in 5to6lakh range unbelievable pickup.Just like same i10 only difference in car size and cc
I'm satisfied with all the features. It's a great car to have which fits your budget properly. Its low maintenance and highly efficient was also nice.
Here's my impression after two and half years of usage and over 32000 km driven. I myself drive the car about 40 km almost daily. Pros:1. Good mileage. I drive modestly and don't rev the engine too much, too often and I get 17- 18 kmpl in the city without much traffic jam, in extremely dense traffic I get 12-14 kmpl and in highway always more than 20kmpl. these figures are MID readings, I didn't cross-check manually. 2. Nice feel-good features. To name a few, steering mounted controls, rear AC vent, day/ night IRVM, good infotainment system with Android auto, etc.3. Excellent fit and finish. The materials feel classy and upmarket.4. Smooth and efficient engine. Cabin noise and vibration are very low, gear shift and steering are buttery smooth. It's a breeze to drive.5. Great service network, low cost of maintenance, and good resale value.Cons: 1. Pathetic safety standard. Only 2 stars in the GNCAP crash test, the result came out six months after the purchase. Only driver-side airbag, even in the second top variant.2. Engine performance is ok in the city, but not powerful enough on highways.3. As the car is tall, it feels unstable over 90 kmph, also the steering feedback is not good and doesn't get stiff enough at high speeds.4. Price is on the higher side. In summary, it's a pricey entry-level car with compromised safety.
Very high full maintenance steering
Very high full maintenance steering is very bad purchase 2000 oil engine oil is very low already come m m3s every 5 km 5 km change oil engine pickup so very bad
Everything is fine after a driving experience of one year. Only one thing required is adjustable steering for 6ft persons. No other issues. It's a great performance car. I drive up to 900 km several times. Trust me you love to drive this machine.💖
More Customer Reviews of Santro
Hyundai Santro Offers
OfferSantro Sportz CNG offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 14 May-05 Jul
OfferSantro Magna offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 14 May-05 Jul
Cars Similar to Santro
Hyundai Santro Images
- 6 more
Hyundai Santro Colours
- Polar White
- Imperial Beige
- Fiery Red
- Titan Grey
- Typhoon Silver
Hyundai Santro Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Santro owners
|CNG||Manual||30.48 Km/Kg||25 Km/Kg|
|Petrol||Automatic||20.3 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||20.3 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
13 Aug, 201913652 views
🚗 Hyundai Santro price in India is Rs 5.68 lakh (ex-showroom). Maruti Suzuki... read more
Hyundai Santro News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Santro
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you drive slower. Driving fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- For the availability and the waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Santro packs in a lot, it is simple and hassle-free to drive, and ticks all the right boxes, leaving very little to be desired. The little hatchback is perfectly suited to cruising around in the city all day and won’t even feel out of place on that weekend trip to the nearby hill station either. Hyundai Santro has a smooth engine, easy-to-drive, well-equipped top-end variant, interior quality from a class-above. Moreover, for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort, we would suggest you take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Both cars are good if you looking for better interior fit and finish and some amount of features santro is good but if your running is more wagon r is better option i think more reliable i know that service experience of MS is not good as hyundai
- Santro sports cng is good in all aspect in terms of space, features and performance but its approximately 1lac expensive to wagon R lxi cng, moreover build quality is also good of santro so provides you with better safety, but fuel economy is less for santro sports cng as compared to wagorR lxi cng so make your decision accordingly, but santro is a clear winner if price is nor a barrier
- Both the cars are great in comfort and mileage. if you want to opt for CNG, i would recommend go fo hyundai. because hyundai cars do not feel powerless when running on cng, on the other hand, maruti will feel powerless even on higher speeds. if you are looking a car to drive in city, go for hyndai. both the cars are highly reliable. so in terms of performance, hyundai is better
- It is monitored in pressure but cylinder is 55 wlc
- Wagon R
- You can go for NIOS, but after market OEM upgrades will be costly, however if you want to go for accessory upgrades like music system, fog lamps, etc... from local shops, then it will be a compromise on the quality. In Hyundai cars the OEM factory fitted are way better than the after market upgrades.Therefore choose wisely.
- I think you should go for Santro Sportz because Grand i10 nios Era is the base model and you will have to spend a lot on aftermarket accesssories.
- SANTRO SPORTZ ,ONCE DO TEST DRIVE AND FEEL IT
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Hyundai Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
8, Main Vikas Marg, Dayanand Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
A-9 /1, Jhilmil Industrial Area,Jhilmil, Near Dilshad Garden Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
A 56, PARKLAND BULDING, GROUND FLOOR, East Of Kailash, Near Metro Pillar Num 92, New Delhi, Delhi 110064
D-192, Phase-1, Okhla Industrial Area, Near Hotel Crown Plaza, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
What is the price of Hyundai Santro Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Hyundai Santro is 6.41 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Hyundai Santro in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hyundai Santro is 20.3 Kmpl - 30.48 Km/Kg. Also check User Reported Mileage of Santro.
What is the EMI of Hyundai Santro in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Hyundai Santro in Delhi is Rs. 9,473 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Hyundai Santro?
What is the boot space in Hyundai Santro?
The boot space in Hyundai Santro is 235 L. View full specification of Santro
What are the best financing options for Hyundai Santro?
Is Tata Tiago better than Hyundai Santro?
69% users have chosen Tata Tiago over Hyundai Santro in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Hyundai Grand i10 nios better than Hyundai Santro?
61% users have chosen Hyundai Grand i10 nios over Hyundai Santro in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. How much cc is the engine - Santro?
Asked by Harsha Vijay 1 Answers
Q. Hyundai Santro 2018 launch in October comes with f ...
Asked by Avinash Lendait 1 Answers
Q. When is it launching. does it have automatic trans ...
Asked by Dr Priyanka 2 Answers
Q. Will it have air bags - Santro?
Asked by Harminder Singh 1 Answers
Q. What is the ground clearance of Santro 2018?
Asked by Rajat Sharma 49 Answers
Q. Give us mileage and other specifications - Santro?
Asked by Shiv Kumar 2 Answers
Q. Is it similar to EON? Is there any difference betw ...
Asked by Namburi Krishna 1 Answers
Q. What is the On-road price of Hyundai Santro 2018?
Asked by Aniyamma Varghese 1 Answers
Q. What are the Features in sports AMT model - Santro ...
Asked by Sanjay Gupta 1 Answers
Q. What will be the Price for both Petrol and Diesel ...
Asked by Buchaiah Dubba 1 Answers
Hyundai Santro Road Tests
Hyundai Santro Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 12,145|