Hero Electric Flash
Hero Electric Flash is a electric scooter available at a price range of Rs. 39,990 to 52,990 in India. It is available in 2 variants and 2 colours. Flash goes 65km in a single charge and takes 4-5 hours for a full charge. The Hero Electric Flash gets drum brakes in the front and rear. The Hero Electric Flash weighs 69 kg.
Hero Electric Flash Latest Updates
At present, Hero Electric has 600 touchpoints across the country. The brand plans to expand it to over 1500 in the next two years. Hero Electric recently inaugurated 8 dealerships in India. By the end of July 2019, Hero plans to open 15 more.
Hero Electric Flash Summary
|Fuel Type :||Electric|
|Range :||65 km/charge|
|Battery Type :||Lithium-ion|
|Front Brakes :||Drum|
|Kerb Weight :||69 Kg|
|Starting :||Self Start Only|
|Standard Warranty :||3 Years|
|Colors :||Silver Red|
Hero Electric Flash Price
The price of Hero Electric Flash starts at Rs. 39,990 and goes upto Rs. 52,990. Hero Electric Flash is offered in 2 variants - LA and the top variant Flash LI which comes at a price tag of Rs. 52,990.
Hero Electric Flash Price List in India
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Flash
- Hero Electric Flash is a fairly light and compact scooter which is easy to handle and ride. However, comfort is something which can be best judged personally and so we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of ride comfort. Follow the link and select your desired for dealership details.
- Hero Electric Flash is available in two variants: Flash LA and Flash LI. While the LA variant gets a 48 V / 20 Ah Lead-acid battery that offers an claimed range of 50km on a single charge, the latter comes equipped with an 48 V, 28 Ah lithium-ion battery and offers a claimed range of 65 km/charge. Both variants are powered by an 250 W Motor. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Hero Electric Flash is available in two variants: Flash LA and Flash LI. The LA variant comes equipped with a 48 V / 20 Ah Lead-acid battery and takes 8-10 hours to get fully charged, while the LI variant gets a 48 V, 28 Ah Lithium-ion battery that charges up in 4-5 Hours. The scooter can simply be charged using the Home charger.
- You should typically expect a battery to last between 2 and 4 years if it is well maintained. (A lithium battery will slowly lose its capacity over time, even if it's not used.) Below are three things you can do to ensure you get the longest usage out of your electric bike battery. Moreover, for the price and availability, For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- Hero Electric Flash Li gets a 48 V, 28 Ah Lithium-ion battery that offers a claimed range of 65 km on a single charge and takes 4-5 hours to get fully charged, whereas, the Electric Flash LA variant gets a 48 V / 20 Ah Lead-acid battery that has a claimed range of 50 km/charge and takes 8-10 hours to get fully juiced up.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
5 Offers Available
Editor's View of Hero Electric Flash
Hero Electric Flash Mileage
Hero Electric Flash User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.5/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
33% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
but battery died after 365 days suddenly
Good vjkyffghj hgfffchjk jgffvjkkk
it's good and stilish electric scooty
Hero Electric Flash Colours
Hero Electric Flash FAQs
What is the price of Hero Electric Flash?
The ex-showroom price of Hero Electric Flash is 52,990. Check On Road Price of Flash. .
What is the mileage of Hero Electric Flash?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hero Electric Flash is 65 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of Flash.
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Hero Electric Flash?
Hero Electric Flash has Tube tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the Hero Electric Flash have ABS?
No, ABS feature is not available in Hero Electric Flash. View full specification of Flash.
Which is better Hero Electric Flash or Hero Electric Optima LA?
Hero Electric Optima LA Price starts at Rs. 44,990 which is Rs. 5,000 costlier than base model of Hero Electric Flash priced at Rs. 39,990. Compare Hero Electric Flash vs Hero Electric Optima LA on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What are the colours available in Hero Electric Flash?
Hero Electric Flash is available in 2 colours : Silver and Red. View colour images of Flash.
Hero Electric Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
Uma Bike Zone
M-13 Kalka Jinew -19 , Delhi, 110019
PELICAN TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED
IB 57, Lal Kuan, New , Delhi, 110044
B - 295 Saraswati Vihar, New , Delhi, 110034
B-13/3, Asaf Ali Road, New , Delhi, 110002