Hero Electric Flash
Hero Electric Flash Overview
At present, Hero Electric has 600 touchpoints across the country. The brand plans to expand it to over 1500 in the next two years. Hero Electric recently inaugurated 8 dealerships in India. By the end of July 2019, Hero plans to open 15 more.
Hero Electric Flash Colours
Bikes Similar to Flash
Bounce Infinity E1
Komaki XGT KM
Greta Harper ZX Series-I
Avon E Mate
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Flash
- Hero Electric Flash is priced from INR 46,640 - 56,940 (ex-showroom, Alappuzha). Follow the link for an approximate on-road price of Hero Electric Flash. It is available in two variants: Flash LX VRLA and Flash LX. Flash LX VRLA gives a range of 50 km/charge whereas Flash LX gives a range of 85 km/charge.
- You do not need a license in order to ride the Hero Atria. The scooters which have a speed limit of 25 kmph do not require any license or registration.
- The Hero Electric Flash takes 4-5 hours to get fully charged its 51.2 V, 30 Ah battery and has a claimed range of 85 km/charge. Moreover, it would be unfair to give a verdict here as the life of a battery would depend on certain factors such as riding conditions, charging cycle, timely maintenance, etc.
- Hero Electric Flash comes with a properly insulated 48 V, 28 Ah lithium-ion battery and a 250 W motor. Riding the Flash in monsoon will not be a challenge.
- Hero Electric Flash Li gets a 48 V, 28 Ah Lithium-ion battery that offers a claimed range of 65 km on a single charge and takes 4-5 hours to get fully charged, whereas, the Electric Flash LA variant gets a 48 V / 20 Ah Lead-acid battery that has a claimed range of 50 km/charge and takes 8-10 hours to get fully juiced up.
- La for lead acid batteryli for lithium ion batterylithium ion is better than lead acid.
- After 1 year it's 45km range lithium ion
- Hero Electric Flash gets a 48 V, 28 Ah lithium-ion battery that takes 4-5 hours to get fully charged and offers a claimed range of 65 km/charge. There is also a 48 V / 20 Ah Lead-acid battery on offer that takes 8-10 hours to charge and offers 50 km/charge.
Hero Electric Flash User Reviews
4.6मेरे पास यो बाइक है
मेरे पास यो बाइक है और 3 साल तक बहुत अछि चली पर अब उसकी बैटरीज एन्ड हो गयी जिसके कारण अब व बिना बैटरी के पड़ी है और मेरा विचार यातो नई लेने का है या उसी में बैटरी डलवाने का प्लान है
Best to ride and very comfortableValue
Best to ride and very comfortable value for money and good bettery backup
4.6ये इलेक्ट्रिकल स्क
These electrical scooty is very good.The experience i have to run the scooty is bo is full 2 years old and its service is also good which runs for several months even once the service is done, Its pick up is also very good and its mileage is also good enough to survive because these other rest give the mileage equal to the scooty.
Very nice bike i love it for short distance and very helpful for us
It is amazing.It give a very good average.It built quality is very good.
More Customer Reviews of