TVS Jupiter User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Tejas Dash
Tejas Dash 3.4 28 Feb 2020

Writing this review After 1 Year of riding. I though it would be great to share my experience. 1. Mileage - 44 Km/Litre(This is guaranteed, I have atleast 50+ reading average data. If you ride on 50 to 60 Speed without changing speed too quickly. 2. PICK UP - Quick accelerator is not that good.Honda activa is better and Yamaha Fascino is even better. 3. Seat is larger, But weight capacity is not that great. 4. BATTERY - This is Important. TVS provide two kinds of battery for Jupiter. EXIDE and AMCO. I had AMCO battery and it given trouble within 8 months of use. then I changed it as it was on warranty. But Guys, It might be a manufacturing issue for my scooter battery, but You should demand for a EXIDE battery while purchasing a Jupiter, They will give it easily. EXIDE is a much better battery than any battery on earth. Amaron battery is No.2 in the race! If You are unlucky, then anything can give trouble, But if your luck favor, Then AMCO will give maximum 2.5 to 3 yrs while EXIDE will give upto 6 years of self life. 5. COLOR- Not many free color options, But in Classic range, there are quite lovely colors. But be informed that, in Both basic and Classic models, Engine is same, Only outer body look is different.

Tanmay Trivedi
Tanmay Trivedi 4.2 11 Feb 2020

I bought TVS Jupiter standard yesterday for my father for daily commutation purpose for about 15-20km per day. So today I checked the mileage of TVS Jupiter in city as well as on highway at a maximum speed of 50km/hr . I drove in eco mode only . Average which I got is : 160 km in 3.07 litre ( With two person weighing 155kg ) Nearly 52 Km/litreAdvantages of buying Jupiter :1) 12inch wheels which provide good comfort for long drive as well as less shaking in potholes. 2) Suspension system is very good far better than activa. 3) Riding Position is also comfortable as handle is place near to your body. 4) Performance : Better Pickup. Good for highway ride Decent mileage 5) More under seat Storage 6) Good leg space Cons : 1) Look wise not so stylish. 2) Seat is small for two healthy person3) Seat cushion is too soft. 4) Pillion seating position is uncomfortable.

Tanmay Trivedi
Tanmay Trivedi 4.2 11 Feb 2020

Bk Lkshy
Bk Lkshy 4.2 20 Jul 2019

Don"t know why people complain about Jupiter mileage. Maybe they can be right but for me, it is giving me exact 62kmpl mileage in mix conditions (1 year/ 3000 km). If I ride single. My experience with my old Jupiter is very bad (especially mileage) that was mostly used by my brother. My suggestions don"t let the belt loose. Use kick start, and let it warm for 1 min during the first start of each day. Use linear speed. Don"t accelerate too quickly. Don"t go over 55kmpl if not needed. Note: Sometimes it just stops and won"t start even though everything is fine. Actually, all Jupiter comes with a little manufacturing defect that is all the wires of break and other things come from the right side of the handle .So, when you turn handles they get chocked and self-start and other things won"t work. Just give a good twist to the handle left to right. Wait, and it will start again. And yes, if you want more performance then go for ntoque. Although, I don"t have one.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Mohammad Salah
Mohammad Salah 3.8 1 Aug 2019

I have only one issue with it since I bought it. That is, the vibration you get when you ride it around 30-40 kmph speed. When you increase speed more than 50kmph you don"t feel anything. But in city you can't go at 50kmph . It is very annoying vibration/rubbing of something with tyre but service centre people don"t consider it as problem. They just don"t accept that there"s vibration in my vehicle.Also the battery doesn't last even one year. Poor from TVS. You have to wait at least 20 days to get new battery in warranty. They don"t provide temporary battery and ask you to manage with Kick start.Really poor after sales service from TVS. You made a good scooter but don't have quality people who understand the vehicle and can service it.Request TVS to hire knowledgeable people else people will stop buying your vehicles

Legend The
Legend The 3.4 11 Nov 2019

Jupiter is a good vehicle but after using it for much time its mileage reduces ,engine sound increases,it becomes harder than smooth riding experience,some problems with digital metre ex.petrol will be shown correctly. & maintenance cost is 600 ( service charge).I ride at 85km/h speed & my avg is at 60km/h ,so I get 40kmpl mileage.Advantages:StyleBig tyresGood mileage if u ride at economy.(50 to 55kmpl).

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours
Rahul Rawat
Rahul Rawat 3.8 28 May 2019

I have been using Jupiter for more than 2 years. I am quite happy with it.Mileage - Good almost same as Activa~45 Km/pl in city conditions.Comfort- Much better than Activa 110 cc due to better suspension and seats.Build Quality- Good build quality.Riding Experience- Only 1 Kg lighter than Active but feels like at least 20 kg lighter. Handling is good. Maintenance - I haven"t visited any local mechanic for any issue. I just visit the service center for regular service.After Sales Service- TVS is an awarded brand by JD Power for excellent service that most customer also talk.Best thing is you can start your scooter while sitting on the seat like bikes which is not present in most of scooters.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Raj Viru
Raj Viru 1.8 15 Apr 2019

I Have Bought TVS Jupiter Classic from Kaleido Motors near Pheonix Mall, Bangalore. This is not giving Mileage only. We get only 30- 35 Km/Ltr . Never buy this if u want mileage. Also the Quality is not good like Honda Activa. I have both these my sister has Honda. So i can make the comparision by using. Activa is far better is all aspects. The service centre also very rude and wont respond or fix the problems in my Jupiter. I asked to fix the mileage but they could not. And also the chrome mirrors are of bad quality which they have provided. DABBA .. Dont get cheated from them Be aware. Less Mileage and Low Quality- TVS Jupiter - Service People dont even care for your problems.Dnt Buy

Srinivas Kayyur
Srinivas Kayyur 1.8 12 Apr 2019

I own a Jupiter TN66 T1360, purchased 2 years ago in coimbatore. I bought this after test driving Jupiter, Access, Activa and finalized Jupiter due to low weight, thinking my spouse can use it. Reality is she never used it. The driving1experience is pathetic and very poor. The vehicle is worse after 60kmph, generates loud sound and vibrates. They might use simple gear box which1is pathetic 2. Poor seat design, and its a pain in Bottom. 3. Riding comfort is poor and feels like driving a toy bike I bought SUZUKI Access and its a fantastic bike for riding comfort. The scooter becomes silent when you speed up and its a fantastic experience. The seat is broad and very comfortable.

J K
J K 1.8 2 Dec 2019

Jupiter low price, tyre bade lakin flate hai or seliperi ,fuel cap bahar se, new type soker, voice not ok,1average not good ,petrol khata hai.Activa price toda jada but ok, great colour any pattern,spring soker but1ok, tyre grip best , performance best average,new meter, voice also low.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute