Mahindra Scorpio User Reviews

• Safety

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

JNithish Fdo
JNithish Fdo 5.0 12 Sep 2019

The car I own is a 2.2 mHawk VLX Scorpio Makes 124HP and 290NM of Torque the highlight is that it"s an AT 6-Speed Borg Warner AT gearbox city Fuel economy 11KMPL highway fuel economy is 14KMPL and can be pushed up to 18 with Economic and conservative driving Adequate comfort and ample space Being a 7 seater the the last row isn"t meant for any person above 5"4 Love the audio Quality from the Stock Audio system which also has Bluetooth connectivity and a Mic for calls (Mahindra Radio)however I got a couple of Tweeters and speakers for an even better experienceThe top speed I reached is 176KMH while 0-100 takes 14s considering the fact that it"s a pretty Heavy AT SUV the timings impressiveIt feels even quicker while driving it It"s height is both a con and a pro as it"s height gives you that commanding feel and Safe over bumps potholes even with all 7 in place the height makes it a mission for older people to get in and get out The suspension is on the softer side Good over bumps but sometimes the ride feels on the Jerkier side (only in City)

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Hemant Kumar
Hemant Kumar 4.0 12 Jan 2020

I have been using scorpio s10 4wd since 2017nov, and the first thing i've noticed in this beast that door's noise keeps you irritate,it won't going to stop not even in agency, and you will have to use to it, and second thing I've noticed that i got a milage of 7 km per litre in hills and 12 - 13 km per litre in long drive, seats are like you will have to compromise with them, and no storage in this suv, like there are only 2 bottle space at rear doors and only 1 bottle space in front on gear console, there are no storage in front doors, can't even place your smart phone or wallet anywhere properly, and this suv comes with the cheapest quality 17inches MRF tyres that is going to run only 20,000kms, but instead on these cons this suvs performance is really good, and the 4wd feature is so amazing, trust me if you love off-roading then this suv will makes you fall in love with this beast...but mahindra need to work alot on the features,storage and comfort, at last i will just say that instead of so much cons i still love this beast.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Mahindra SYOUV
Mahindra SYOUV 5.0 19 Sep 2018

Scorpio’s bold SUV styling, distinct road presence and all-terrain capability make it one of the most iconic SUVs of the countryExperience thrill like never-before with the New Scorpio in its most powerful avatar, with 140 hp Power and 320 Nm TorqueIts enhanced low-end torque ensures a pleasurable city drive & abundant mid-range torque delivers a pleasurable highway drive, while the New 6th generation Turbo Charger makes the drive peppy and responsive all throughIts New easy shift 6-Speed Transmission allows you to optimize performance, cruise on the highways in overdrive and save fuelThe New All Powerful Scorpio looks even more imposing now with a New bold front grille, New muscular alloys, New skid plate and New ORVMs with integrated side turn indicators and chrome finished fog lamps. Its redesigned tail gate with New attractive red lens LED tail lamps add to its dominating presenceExperience new levels of comfort with New plush faux leather interiors, New leather wrapped steering wheel & gear lever. Its new refinements result in a quieter cabinIt offers technology features like the New reverse parking camera with dynamic assist, 6-inch Touchscreen Infotainment with GPS, fully automatic temperature control, projector headlamps with static bending technology and much moreIts New latest generation braking system with ABS9.1 Bosch Antilock Braking System offers enhanced high-speed braking and improved brake feelWith Scorpio’s commanding seating position, dominating road presence and abundant power, you will continue to feel like the King of the Road

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Mr
Mr 3.7 12 Sep 2020

The performance of this car is obviously good, but the lock down started within 5 days from the date of my purchasing of this car, I have not used it much, for sharing my experience, But my concern is that I have purchased a S9 variant, Your website and all other leading sites are saying that S9 variant has a Navigation system inbuilt, But I am not being able to find this in my Car, even my dealer also saying that It does not comes with S9 variant, I would like to ask the writer of this article, that from where you have got this information that S9 has a Navigation system in it, If the reviewer has seen any of the S9 with a Navigation system, please let me know that, Please let me know that how to install the navigation system in S9 variant, even after purchasing the vehicle, Regards, Sanjit Saha, Siliguri, West Bengal.

Uses this car for : Tours | Occasional Commute | Family Car
mr. india
Mr. india 3.7 14 Nov 2020

We used it for many years but sold it. Its pickup made the drive fun. It reaches the full 180 kmph mark on highways, that’s kinda impressive but It’s brakes were not powerful though on a car like Scorpio. It’s cruising speed was usually 80-90 kmph bcoz of its low mileage .Mileage on highways was 11.5 kmpl and city mileage was 9 kmpl. It was very spacious and airy. It was a bouncy car. It had low maintenance and easy to repair car. Resale value was decent but not that great as there were many more models in Scorpio which were eating each other’s resale value (people preferred m2di or vlx model rather than 2.6 turbo) Miss that car though. U ll love it if u drive it :-)

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
Ashutosh Shukla
Ashutosh Shukla 3.3 6 Mar 2020

scorpio has great road presence and it feels like king of the road while driving . I got captain seat version but the space was always issue.. if you have more than two bahas it has be 4 seater only and if we were 5 then no luggage space.. one more area it was bot so good was driving ergonomics got my elbow hurt many times by door.. spending 15 lacs on it was bot a great decision but got very good resale value.so no regret..miss that king feeling.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
MV Rao
MV Rao 5.0 2 Dec 2020

Scorpio is made to match the grueling roads of india and especially rural india.It is my family car for long and short rides in around my city.I have done 1, 98.760 km since i bought it.It helped me in my city's disaster time of terror bombings to reach the victims to hospitals.I worked for emergency management and research institute at hyderabad.It is more than value for money rather paisa vasool vehicle.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Family Car
Desai Sanjay
Desai Sanjay 5.0 10 Mar 2020

I used mahindra scorpio from May 2012 to Jan 2020, Recently I sold this car.Very good exterior and interior design & best economical cars in SUV type.Good experience for long drive and hills area.Personally I feel scorpio is my family member, In future I will purchase scorpio only.If anyone wants to purchase SUV type car, I recommend scorpio cars only.

Uses this car for : Family Car
Saunak Chakraborty
Saunak Chakr.. 5.0 12 Aug 2020

Scorpio has great road presence and it feels like king of the road while driving . I got captain seat version but the space was always issue.. if you have more than two bahas it has be 4 seater only and if we were 5 then no luggage space.. one more area it was bot so good was driving ergonomics got my elbow hurt many times by door.. overall it good..

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Bahuleyan Pillai
Bahuleyan Pi.. 2.3 2 Jun 2020

Feeling very safe while driving and comfort. Bad thing is Tyre wear and tear is more.best things is the driving comfort and wide vision and will not put you in trouble.Mileage is very poor, car pick up is very poor, Build quality to be improved a lot.vibration comparatively less, in my model features are very less.After sale service is very bad.

Uses this car for : Family Car