About Renault Duster 2016-2019
Renault Duster 2016-2019 Overview
The wait for the Duster facelift is almost over as Renault India has revealed that the SUV, in its latest avatar, will be launched in India on 8 July 2019. Renault revealed this with its latest teaser for the Duster facelift, across social media platforms.
Cosmetic changes include new projector headlamps, LED DRLsa reprofiled bonnet, reworked front bumpers, chrome surrounds, roof rails, black cladding and new alloy wheels. Inside, the updated Duster is expected to get a new seat fabric as well as an updated infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. Its safety features are expected to consist of dual front airbags, ABS, parking sensors and speed warning as standard on all variants.
Under the hood, the Duster facelift is expected to retain its 1.5-litre 4-cylinder petrol and diesel options. Whether they will be BS6 compliant is still unclear. The fate of the 85PS diesel variant is still unknown in the wake of Renault likely to discontinue diesel engines in the near future after BS6 norms kick in.
The Duster facelift isexpected to be priced from Rs 7.99 lakh which is the same price as the pre-facelift version. The mid to top spec variants could face a minor price hike due to additional features expected.. The Duster facelift will compete against rivals like the Hyundai Creta and Nissan Kicks when launched.
Renault Duster 2016-2019 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Duster 2016-2019
- Most Relevant
- Same with mine 2017 AMT. Running done only 71000 K.M.Any sugestions please.
- Done 150000no such problem.
- As of now, we haven't encountered any such issue with the fuel injection of Renault Duster. Moreover, the BS6 Duster is only available with two petrol engines: a 106PS 1.5-litre naturally aspirated option and a 156PS 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit. Also, as you are planning to buy a used car, you may check out the following article for more details: Buying a used car? Here's your checklist.
- That would depend on certain factors such as physical condition of the car, if the car is properly maintained, if the engine is maintained etc. We'd suggest you to get the car inspected by a trusted mechanic before purchasing and he/she would be able to assist you with the details. You may refer to the Used Car Guide for more information.
- Duster is good , but only two air bags and The maintenance cost is very high and parts specially Shock absorbers fail and cost is very high.Hyundai should be good
- With 6 air bags only Hyundai can give in duster you won’t get such airbags only driver and co driver check out creta for 6air bags but hill area means only duster can perform in such areas not creta so decide wise whether you want full pact safety or hill areas coz your budget is to low
- No idea
- Wait until April bs6 car...is the best option..as of now blindly go for the price cut and buy a mid variant duster..they offer good price cuts on all year ends...maintenance problem can be overcome by giving service at proper time ..and getting an extended warranty..ensure about replacements..ore check the car...they will not call you for service..beware..these tips are enough..engine warranty upto 1 lac...is it ok?...picture abbi bhi baki hai Mr Anoop...electric line up on the way from Renault.
- I owned both. Duster is superb however i recommend to wait until it start to come with BS6 engine.
- It is always better diesel duster
- The maintenance cost of Duster is very high and parts specially Shock absorbers fail and cost is very high.Hyundai should be good
- Go for mg hector straight away RV and creta and duster are out of competition with respect to mg hector
- Hector or duster
Renault Duster 2016-2019 User Reviews
Very nice and strong vehicle.
Very nice and strong vehicle.I drove it all over india.Like from kanyakumari to kedarnath.Share
Mileage -17.8 build quality - 4/5 driving experience very good maintenance cost - better.Share
Mileage is good..but pick
Mileage is good.But pick up is poor.Lots of unnecessary space available.Feels over heavy.Car sound not great as compared to the car and price.Share
4.8Best car to own
Best car to own and ride. Fast pickup and less consumption of fuel.. highly efficient with loaded featuresShare
Well built car very comfortable on long rides, But high maintenance cost.Ac for rear passenger just average.Fuel mileage 18 kmpl on highway and 15kmpl in city.Excellent ride and handling on rough roads with minimal body roll.High ground clearance of 210 mm gives confidence on rough roads and water logged roads in mosoon.Overall a good reliable package despite poor service by some dealers.Only problem is to get idea of road end on right side front bumper.Renault solved this in european duster by adding puddle camera but not in india.Share
More Customer Reviews of Duster 2016-2019
Renault Duster 2016-2019 Car News Updates
Renault Duster 2016-2019 Road Tests
Renault Duster 2016-2019 Images & Videos
2016 Auto Expo: Renault Duster facelift Photo Gallery
Hyundai Creta vs Duster AWD vs Terrano vs Scorpio Comparison Interior gallery
Hyundai Creta vs Duster AWD vs Terrano vs Scorpio Comparison Exterior gallery
New Mahindra Scorpio vs Renault Duster AWD vs Tata Safari Storme 4x4 Comparison Review: Photo Gallery