Renault Duster 2016-2019 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (63)
- Performance (22)
- Features (16)
- Maintenance (8)
- Specifications (7)
- Transmission (6)
- Mileage (6)
- Price (5)
- Fuel Type (4)
- Comfort (2)
- Safety (1)
- Same with mine 2017 AMT. Running done only 71000 K.M.Any sugestions please.
- Done 150000no such problem.
- As of now, we haven't encountered any such issue with the fuel injection of Renault Duster. Moreover, the BS6 Duster is only available with two petrol engines: a 106PS 1.5-litre naturally aspirated option and a 156PS 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit. Also, as you are planning to buy a used car, you may check out the following article for more details: Buying a used car? Here's your checklist.
- That would depend on certain factors such as physical condition of the car, if the car is properly maintained, if the engine is maintained etc. We'd suggest you to get the car inspected by a trusted mechanic before purchasing and he/she would be able to assist you with the details. You may refer to the Used Car Guide for more information.
- Changing the timing belt (camshaft) would depend on depend on certain factors such as driving conditions, driving style, timely maintenance, etc. We would suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center for more information on the same.
- If you like a fun drive , and carry upto 4 people including you , nothing to beat Ecosport . But segments are different . Duster design is outdated now .
- Duster is good , but only two air bags and The maintenance cost is very high and parts specially Shock absorbers fail and cost is very high.Hyundai should be good
- With 6 air bags only Hyundai can give in duster you won’t get such airbags only driver and co driver check out creta for 6air bags but hill area means only duster can perform in such areas not creta so decide wise whether you want full pact safety or hill areas coz your budget is to low
- No idea
- Wait until April bs6 car...is the best option..as of now blindly go for the price cut and buy a mid variant duster..they offer good price cuts on all year ends...maintenance problem can be overcome by giving service at proper time ..and getting an extended warranty..ensure about replacements..ore check the car...they will not call you for service..beware..these tips are enough..engine warranty upto 1 lac...is it ok?...picture abbi bhi baki hai Mr Anoop...electric line up on the way from Renault.
- I owned both. Duster is superb however i recommend to wait until it start to come with BS6 engine.
- It is always better diesel duster
- The maintenance cost of Duster is very high and parts specially Shock absorbers fail and cost is very high.Hyundai should be good
- Go for mg hector straight away RV and creta and duster are out of competition with respect to mg hector
- Hector or duster
- Its impossible to change because the whole transmission system have to change for that system
- No idea
- Yes it's nearest range approx 1500000 on road. Plz touch with nearest dealer
Renault Duster 2016-2019 User Reviews
Very nice and strong vehicle.
Very nice and strong vehicle.I drove it all over india.Like from kanyakumari to kedarnath.Share
Mileage -17.8 build quality - 4/5 driving experience very good maintenance cost - better.Share
Mileage is good..but pick
Mileage is good.But pick up is poor.Lots of unnecessary space available.Feels over heavy.Car sound not great as compared to the car and price.Share
4.8Best car to own
Best car to own and ride. Fast pickup and less consumption of fuel.. highly efficient with loaded featuresShare
Well built car very comfortable on long rides, But high maintenance cost.Ac for rear passenger just average.Fuel mileage 18 kmpl on highway and 15kmpl in city.Excellent ride and handling on rough roads with minimal body roll.High ground clearance of 210 mm gives confidence on rough roads and water logged roads in mosoon.Overall a good reliable package despite poor service by some dealers.Only problem is to get idea of road end on right side front bumper.Renault solved this in european duster by adding puddle camera but not in india.Share
More Customer Reviews of Duster 2016-2019