About Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015-2020
Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015-2020 Overview
Land Rover has unveiled the 2020 Discovery Sport. The SUV now comes with a new mild-hybrid setup and other tweaks. A plug-in hybrid is also on the cards and will debut later this year. The SUV is based on Land Rover’s Premium Transverse Architecture and the exterior now features minor enhancements in the form of sharp headlamps, tail lamps and redesigned bumpers. Powering the Disco Sport are a set of 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines. Power is sent to all the wheels through a 9-speed ZF transmission.
Land Rover has started accepting bookings for the same, with sales set to begin later this year in global markets. The Discovery Sport is rivalled by the BMW X3, Mercedes-Benz GLC, Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60. The current-gen Discovery Sport is priced from Rs 44.68 lakh to 61.95 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015-2020 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Discovery Sport 2015-2020
- 5+2 or just 5 is optional. Wireless charging and sunroof is standard
- It is very much a personal choice. I prefer Diesel motors because of high torque.
- DISCOVERY IS MUCH BETTER PROVIDES SORROUND MERIDIAN SYSTEM AND IT ALSO STONG LOOKING AND DECNT LOOKING CAR.. IT GIVES A LOAD OF SPACE...COMFORT LRVRL IS 10/10
- Discovery is a nice SUV to drive and reasonably priced compared to other similar vehicles. It is new for me I have yet to take it for long and rough drives.
- Fortuner is better than discovery Range rover is over price for luxury touch all though that is that feel as per price the fortuner is rugged with real focus on what a suv needs while off road it has big network of service and it’s engine is worth its service cost is very low no after sale burden maintaining car while range rover is total opposite of it the only thing is it make owner elite feel if you need car to show off in addition then range rover gives but if you need car for any road with out any hesitation about roughness of road then big thumbs up to fortuner and most valuable is fortuner never hit you in resale.
- It depends on ur pocket
- Discovery sport
- Second hand land rover
- Land Rover discovery
- Its better you opt for fortuner bcoz maintainance cost is less as compared to range rover , rover being german made its parts are so costly that you can buy a 200 cc bike of that same cost you needed to buy a genuine parts of rover, its true that rover is the best in class suv in market with lots of features btw fortuner is also a good car being a japanese brand its parts are cheaper than german cars and maintainance cost is also less . So decision is yours think wisely
- Land Rover Discovery Sport is a much refined/superior vehicle, a pleasure to drive.
- I say go for Land Rover discovery because this is extremely comfortable and extremely perfect for roads of India plus it gives u good features
Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015-2020 User Reviews
In general it is an excellent car, very well styled but it has a major problem. Its driver seat is very badly designed, I have Discovery Sport HSE 2019 model. It is just not possible to set it to a comfortable position. In long distance driving, seat creates pressure points and restricts blood flow to legs resulting in swelling of feet. JLR refuses to accept the problem. When you sit on the driver's seat, no matter how much you adjust, knee joint is higher than hip joint, a sure shot recipe for back and leg problems.
4.7Discovery sport 2023 Drives
Discovery sport 2023 drives almost soundless.19-20 mpg.A pleasure to own.It’s brand new with 250 km on the clock.
4.3It"s a good caro to
it"s a good caro to 100 should be 8 sec now is 10 sec
4.3Shape is not good just
Shape is not good just like low price car. But interior is good.
Excellent car and runs perfectly and you won`t regret owning this precious car.
More Customer Reviews of
Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015-2020 Expert Reviews
Land Rover has launched the Discovery Sport as a replacement to the Freelander 2. So how good is the new and most affordable Land Rover available in India?