Hyundai Verna Price in Bahadurgarh
Hyundai Verna On Road Price in Bahadurgarh
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Verna E||Rs. 10.37 Lakh|
|Verna S Plus||Rs. 10.82 Lakh|
|Verna S Plus Diesel||Rs. 12.17 Lakh|
|Verna SX||Rs. 12.36 Lakh|
|Verna SX IVT||Rs. 13.72 Lakh|
|Verna SX Diesel||Rs. 13.73 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt||Rs. 14.44 Lakh|
|Verna SX AT Diesel||Rs. 15.02 Lakh|
|Verna SX IVT Opt||Rs. 15.84 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt Diesel||Rs. 15.85 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt Turbo||Rs. 15.83 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt AT Diesel||Rs. 17.13 Lakh|
On Road Price of Hyundai Verna in BahadurgarhChange
Rs. 10,37,554 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,19,500|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 73,560|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 10,37,554|
S Plus Petrol
Rs. 10,82,838 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,60,085|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 76,807|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 10,82,838|
S Plus Diesel Diesel
Rs. 12,17,846 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 10,81,085|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 86,487|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 12,17,846|
Rs. 12,36,595 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 10,97,889|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 87,831|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 12,36,595|
SX IVT Petrol
Rs. 13,72,719 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 12,19,889|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 97,591|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 13,72,719|
SX Diesel Diesel
Rs. 13,73,835 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 12,20,889|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 97,671|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 13,73,835|
SX Opt Petrol
Rs. 14,44,699 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 12,84,400|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,02,752|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 14,44,699|
SX AT Diesel Diesel
Rs. 15,02,149 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 13,35,889|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,06,871|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 15,02,149|
SX IVT Opt Petrol
Rs. 15,84,170 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 14,09,400|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,12,752|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 15,84,170|
SX Opt Diesel Diesel
Rs. 15,85,286 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 14,10,400|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,12,832|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 15,85,286|
SX Opt Turbo Petrol
Rs. 15,83,383 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 14,14,500|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,13,160|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 15,83,383|
SX Opt AT Diesel Diesel
Rs. 17,13,600 On-Road Price Bahadurgarh
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 15,25,400|
|RTO + Others||Rs. 1,22,032|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 17,13,600|
Hyundai Car Dealers in BahadurgarhChange City
1205, SALES TAX OFFICE, M.i.e,part 1, NEAR TIKARI BORDER, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
01276-645746, 9215055584, 9215255547
Price of Verna Competitors
Rs. 9.95 LakhSeltos Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Seltos
Rs. 10.99 LakhCity Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs City
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Creta
Rs. 8.51 LakhCiaz Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Ciaz
Rs. 7.19 LakhNexon Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Nexon
Rs. 17.85 LakhElantra Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Elantra
Rs. 5.29 LakhAltroz Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Altroz
Rs. 6.22 LakhAmaze Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Amaze
Rs. 9.99 LakhVento Price in Bahadurgarh Verna vs Vento
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Verna Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
- Service Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 12745GST Price :- 3568Total Price :- 16313
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 9945GST Price :- 2784Total Price :- 12729
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 16250GST Price :- 4550Total Price :- 20800
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 16870GST Price :- 4723Total Price :- 21593
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 16247GST Price :- 4549Total Price :- 20796
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 1234|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 1757|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 3915|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 4247|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 4185|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Verna
- Selecting between the Hyundai Verna and Tata Nexon would depend on your budget, preference of the segment, features required and usage of the car. If you are looking for a compact SUV with a strong safety package, attractive design, well-loaded variants and impressive build quality, then we would suggest you to opt for the Tata Nexon. With the revised looks, more powerful engine and added features, it surely needs to be on the top of your consideration list. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - 2020 Tata Nexon Facelift: Road Test Review
- So answer of your question must be hide in your question, both are from different segment and has own lovers, nexon is most sellings car now days but verna is more appealing on road, if you love driving then go for verna because verna stays on road, now nexon is bulky and Suv Which has good driving comfort, but verna is smooth, in nexon you can feel good in sitting only not drivingBut yes in terms for Mataitanance nexon cost less than verna, also nexon go for service @ 15k KmAnd verna at 10k KmWhich cost same service charges at center
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership by selecting your city accordingly.
- Hyundai Verna retails in the price range of Rs. 9.02 - 15.17 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). For an estimated on-road price, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly.
- Hyundai Verna is priced in the range of Rs. 9.02 - 15.17 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). In order to get an estimated on-road price, you may click on the following link and select your city accordingly: Hyundai Verna On Road Price.
- Verna SX is 12 lacs on road. It is the most value for money with cool features like sunroof.
- Now only 1.5 model is only availableSx manual comes to 1217226 plus Rt, insurance,tcs
- Honda City CVT is far more better option, compared to Verna DCT. City offers better reliability, more back seat space and comfort, smooth riding and handling. Moreover CVT is a trusted transmission compared to DCT which has heating issues at times
- Honda City CVT anyday... using it for last 4 yrs and absolutely no hassles and smooth driving experience both in city conditions and highways
- If you are looking at extensive usage with the family, the City is the better option thanks to the cabin space it offers.
Verna User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.6/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family
50% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Comfort (26)
- Performance (25)
- Mileage (23)
- Looks (16)
- Engine (13)
- Power (11)
- Maintenance (11)
- Price (10)
- Service (7)
- Experience (7)
- Rear (7)
- Most Relevant
Best car in sedan category.Delicate front and back bumpers.Excellent engine performance.The cost of maintenance is little high.
I loved it and satisfied in every aspect, It has got except the comfort, Because it's it is a very good car at low maintenance cost, Safety is also very nice and performance and mileage is very good
Exceptional looks and butter smooth engine makes your long drives far more comfortable.I have traveled 510 km in 9.5 hours and got milleage 18.5 km/l this beast is super stable.And don't worry much about ground clearance.Just keep it slow on bumpy patch, And you will get through it without mich hassle.Love it.
Petrol cost is high, Average is also not that much.Not as expectations.Now i want yo fit cng for ttg that.
It is comfort and convenient, Using occasionally while going to my hometown, Some far away to city not less than 50 to 70km
I bought verna top spec petrol sxo ivt, I have crossed 5000 km and here are my experience pros - 1.Smooth ride, No cabin noise 2.Loaded with all fearures for the segment, Probably better than its rival.3.Comfort of seats 4.Ventilated front seats is really a boon trust me, I use it always 5.Powerful ac 6.Premium exterior looks, I got phantom black and beleave me people really do appreciate the car and its looks.7.Shiny diamond cut alloy wheels for this spec really looks dashing, This alloy looks better than city and other rivals 8.Power, Engine never loses steam and gives you good power and ride stability along all speeds.Its an cvt gearbox still power generation is superb.Mileage - i get 18 to 20 on highways without ac, In city traffic its between 12 to 14, So average for a trip is 15 to 16.Cons - though none but few aspects which may not be the best are 1.Rear space - now it has same wheel base like its rival city and other sedans so practically it has same space inside car, But real legroom looks slight less but i did a test drive with my family and im 5.6 so we all were very comfortable, Seat base and height is bigger, So its qute relaxing for us at rear but for huge passengers better testdrive.2.Not a negative point but some features arent much of a use like wireless charger, Not many mobile in india has this facility and the charger is small, Mobiles more than 6 inch wont fit in.3.Hyundai should have given more to verna, Like hyundai is pampering its lower segment car like i20 and venue with very great feature which verna dosent has like air purifier, Ambient lighting, 10.2 inch touchsceen etc.These features would have surely made it a tough rival for city.4.Price - top spec petrol in 16.6 lakhs onroad in my town, Where as top spec city petrol is 17 lakh, So not much of a difference, Should have been atleast a lakh less.
1. Refined engine, very silent cabin.2. Pleasant, soft and relaxed driving experience.3. Smooth gearbox.4. Easy to park, thanks to rear camera with guidelines.5. Looks much better in real life than in photos!6. Feature loaded.7. Comfortable for both the driver and the passengers.8. Premium feel.9. Looks best in black but hard to maintain, so bought silver.Any disadvantages? Not really. For those complaining about rear seat space, for a height of 5,7 the seats are good. In fact I can use the word great for its comfort and premium feel. And for those complaining about performance, this car has more than enough power for the daily driver. SX variant is value for money, it really stands out among all rivals too. ( Priced below base variant of Honda City). It offers almost all features one wants in a car like electric sunroof, rear camera, electric folding mirrors, led DRL, projector headlamps and fog lamps, cornering lamps, 16 inch alloy wheels, rear AC, touchscreen infotainment, 4 speakers + 2 tweeters plus some cool features like digital instrument cluster (looks very modern), wireless charger (it is actually more useful than you think), smart trunk (hands free boot), push button start (with smart key), rear curtain (premium feel), cooled glove box, sliding armrest, auto headlamps, auto IRVM, etc. The list goes on!Some of these features are not offered in other cars while some others are offered only on higher and costly variants. Hyundai superb quality and wide service network is a bonus. For 12 lacs on road price, the petrol 1.5 manual SX variant is a very sweet deal.
My daily drive. Offers a mileage around 10-11KMPL in Chennai traffic. Being top end and due ventilated seats keep things in hot and heavy traffic situations. Sunroof have used in ECR night drives. Android auto connectivity for all mobile phones is poor. It disconnects automatically after few seconds or minutes. Car is fully loaded with features. With that comfort is on par with the class competition.Would have liked the brakes feel better or a rear wheel disc, still good for city and highways.Had issues with a rattling sound in the steering column when roads are uneven. The entire steering column was replaced in warranty. That saved huge bucks.
Hyundai verna is overall a great package to go with it.It offers a lot of convenience, Features and safety.Hyundai after sales and service is also good so there is no issue regarding it.Verna offers you a first segment features like ventilated seats, Wireless charging system and smart trunk.And talking about addition to safety features in all new verna then it get's emergency stop signal.Now the verna comes with three engines option which is actually good considering the price - range of this car.
Thrilling Power performance. Overall experience is good. I have never been in any trouble. I have drive upto 600 km at a stretch. Good handelling and much better ride quality compared to fluidic Verna. Long distance it gave me 22kmpl. I could take it to 170 kmph at highways. Service provider are hopeless. Every time they need to change parts. I don't know why a company maintained vehicle need that much replacement even after taking so much of care. Service cost is high
Calculate Hyundai Verna EMI
Hyundai Verna News Updates
Hyundai Verna Now With Segment-first Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlayMay 14, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda City CVT vs Hyundai Verna Turbo-petrol DCT: Performance And Fuel Efficiency ComparedAug 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Fifth-gen Honda City vs Rivals: Specifications ComparedJul 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Honda City vs Rivals: Petrol Engine Specifications ComparedJun 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The 2020 Hyundai Verna Is Officially HereMay 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift ARAI Claimed Fuel Efficiency Figures RevealedApr 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Second Hand Hyundai VernaSave Big on Used Verna
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Hyundai Verna Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Verna is 14.14 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Verna is 15.25 Lakh.
What is the Hyundai Verna on-road price Bahadurgarh?
The on-road price of the base variant of Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh is Rs 10,37,554.
What are the RTO charges for Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh will be Rs 73,560.
What is the insurance cost of the Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh is Rs. 44,494.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Hyundai Verna in Bahadurgarh is Rs 9,19,500.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Hyundai Verna?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Hyundai Verna is Rs 230741 and the EMI is 17,787.
Loans From Top Banks
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :