Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2019-2023
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2019-2023 Overview
Hyundai has introduced a Corporate Edition for the Grand i10 Nios, with prices starting from Rs 6.28 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards. Based on the second-from-base Magna trim, the special edition packs both interior and exterior tweaks including a 6.75-inch infotainment system and electric folding ORVMs. It gets the 1.2-litre petrol engine with both manual and automatic options. The carmaker recently discontinued the diesel variants of the Grand i10 Nios.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2019-2023 Colours
Polar White Dual Tone
Aqua Teal Dual Tone
Cars Similar to Grand i10 Nios 2019-2023
Rs. 5.99 Lakh
Rs. 5.99 Lakh
Rs. 6.56 Lakh
Rs. 6.44 Lakh
Rs. 7.18 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Grand i10 Nios 2019-2023
- In terms of additional features, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios offers an 8.89 cm (3.5") Speedometer with a multi-information display, Eco coating, a Power outlet Front
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is offered with a USB charger in the front.
- The Kiger’s strength clearly lies in its tempting price tag. But you can’t help but see how Renault is pushing you towards the top two variants, for that’s where the real value is. You should give in to Kiger’s charm if you want a stylish, spacious, and comfortable SUV on a budget. Whereas Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has leveled up on space, style, and features. The drive experience remains friendly as ever and with four options to choose from, there’s a Nios for every use. And It is good for city commutes but out on the highway, it lacks outright power which stops it from being versatile. Other than that it is hard to flaw this impressive car. It is spacious and comfortable, it is pretty well loaded and thanks to the option packs, even the lower variants can be customized to your requirements. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Okay Lets Compare 1. Price: Nios is a bit cheaper than Altroz and offers all the features which Altroz does Be it Touchscreen infotainment system, Digital cluster and many things.2. Engine: Both offers almost same power but Nios Kappa Engine is more refined. 3. Style: No need to say anything on this Altroz is much better than Nios is nterms of style be it interior or exterior, slight edge for Nios is that in mid variants hyundai offers Alloy wheels.4. Milage: Comparable, Almost similar. 5. Maintenance: Tata service has been questioned a lot, nO doubt they are improving, still Hyundai has more service center which gives you a choice or options.6. Comfort: My personal experience is that Altroz wins in drive comfort and Nios is seating comfort. Still Altroz wins here.7. Safety: Undoubtedly Altroz is more safe than Nios. Is you feels the same its 3:3 for both the product. Now its on you which side you fall.If you have a budget of Altroz please buy else Nios is a great package too.
- Where are you deepak, gone are the days of tata indica, the refinement /noise issue is very minimal as they are fine tuning the engine from tiago, tigor to altroz , for the sake of little noise refinement levels, don't compromise on build quality, zst you see the kerb weights or strength of material used in tata tigor tiago nexon altroz with same segment rival cars, moreover they introused balancer shafts in these 3 cylinder engines to even more nullify the issues.. i20 got only 3 star crash test result, grandi10 cant score more than 2 star if it goes to global ncap crash tests, altorz comes with corner stability control, it has stiffer suspension than i10/i20 which makes the ride more comfortable.. correct me if iam wrong in any point..
- New Hyundai i10 grand nios is best in segment because, it has more leg room at the rear passenger seat, good looking interior, it as more features than the other cars in this segment, engine is quiet refined and smooth. It has exciting features like wireless charging first in the segment, rear AC vents and many more. It is also the best city car and stable in highways. Grand i10 nios is better than Tata Altzos because it has more refined 4 cylinder engine while Altzos has 3 cylinder noisy engine. Fit and finished is excellent in the new Grand i10 nios. Value for money package.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is not equipped with Hill hold assist and Hill-start feature.
- No. Grand i10 Nios doesn't have hill start/hill hold assist feature.
- How i drive i10 nios amt uphii stop an drive
- Yes you are able to play videos on Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz touchscreen. just you have to load videos in pen drive and put it in usb port of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz. After you will see all options to play videos. just remember it will not played in running mode means while driving.
- Y your making ppl fool,if you don't know something don't give suggestions to others,how you have played videos in nios factory fitted info system when it does nt support playing videos? don't make ppl fool ok
- YouTube videos can be played through your mobile apps and you have to connect the mobile to the 1st USB port.I am getting YouTube videos from the day I bought my car in October 2020.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2019-2023 User Reviews
4.0it's a good vehicle,
it's a good vehicle, I've run it on almost every kind of tracks / Roads and I don't mind
Awesome driving experience,
Awesome driving experience, Decent build quality both for interior and exterior, Brilliant headlight with projectors & foglamps works flawlessley! 1thing i hate is the mileage part my smart shift is giving me 10-12 kmpl of mileage !thats the only issue im facing.
The best thing about
The best thing about the buying process is that there are hyundai stores all throughout faridabad.Booking was stress-free, And i somehow had my car within a month.Excellent mileage, Easy driving, And modern.The design of nios is striking, And its performance is cutting-edge.Good customer service and practically no maintenance are required.Negative: only one has little wheels.
Its too good better than suzuki because natural resources im really really interesting about it
Driving experience is good as compared to other hatchback.Milage what i get is around 18km/l.Comfort and features is best in its segment.Only build quality is just okay type.Rest is best.
More Customer Reviews of
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2019-2023 Expert Reviews
For an extra lakh, you get to shed 3 seconds in getting to 100kmph but lose out on a few goodies. Deal?
The Nios strengthens the Grand i10’s play-it-safe formula by improving its practicality, comfort and feature quotient. But it also adds zing with its premiumness and individuality.