Indian Roadmaster Mileage
The mileage of Indian Roadmaster is 20 kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Roadmaster. The claimed ARAI mileage of Roadmaster Petrol Manual is 20 kmpl.
ARAI Claimed 20 kmpl
Calculate your Monthly Fuel Cost for Indian Roadmaster
Indian Roadmaster Expert Reviews
The most expensive Indian is here. It is the biggest, meanest and most intimidating motorcycle ever made. Or is it? Not really!Jun 22, 2016
Have a Question about Indian Roadmaster?
Get Answers from Experts & Owners
Thanks for reporting this. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &
will be sent for moderation.
Indian Roadmaster User Reviews
Right 10 times better than
Right 10 times better than a harley is easy on fuel will probably never buy another bike should last at least another 20-30 years by do the upkeep myself on itShare
I use this bike dailyShare
5.0Bike is milege primiumSuper kpm
Bike is milege primiumSuper kpmShare
More Customer Reviews of Roadmaster
Mileage of Roadmaster Competitors
More Frequently Asked Questions About Indian Roadmaster
- Dimension & Space
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. How many gears available in Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What is engine power of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What is the seat height of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. Does Indian Roadmaster have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Indian Roadmaster?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Indian Roadmaster?