Hyundai i20 Active User Reviews

• Safety
    4.5/5
Dorjee Bhutia
Dorjee Bhutia 3.7 19 Oct 2021

Good experience with my car.Very good power, Comfort style l love it.And the way i look for the future of my car insurance policy has been a good idea.

Mano Jazz
Mano Jazz 4.7 5 Oct 2021

Good to own nice to drive excellent experience ok maintenance is ok others will take care of your vehicle

Saurabh Srivastava
Saurabh Sriv.. 4.0 10 Sep 2021

Overall good experience.Very comfortable and no vibration during high speed.After 6 year of drive i feel it is good car to have.

Image

Do you own a Car or a
Bike?

• Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Hariom Gupta
Hariom Gupta 5.0 10 Aug 2021

Very very nice my current my driving and all paper all documents or document my car Hari Om Gupta Singrauli

Hariom Gupta
Hariom Gupta 5.0 10 Aug 2021

Dharmendra Singh
Dharmendra S.. 5.0 11 Jul 2021

It is smooth car.I love to drive.Best car with best features in this range.I bought in 2017 but till date there is no issue faded by me.Good car.

Starjir Sohail
Starjir Sohail 3.7 2 Jul 2021

Average in every angle.Maintenace cost is high.Safety features are good.Look stylish.It lokks better because of roof rail.

Sahil Payal
Sahil Payal 4.0 1 Jul 2021

Best value for money car with good features and comfort and a good mileage and higher maintenance cost

Jayeeta Mitra
Jayeeta Mitra 4.0 25 Jun 2021

The comfort, Style, And performance are best in class.However, Service is a bit problematic in our area.

Rajesh Raj
Rajesh Raj 5.0 28 May 2021

Marvelous driving experience.Comfort label is alsow superb as thinking about any other car about this range.Safety features are very important.And it's saftey make me more satisfying then other car.Over all whole experience of this car is excellent.

5 Offers Available