Hero Electric AE-3 User Reviews

Based on 5 rating & 8 reviews
Write Review & Win iPhone
Kanhaya Shyam 7 Aug 2022

I appreciate lunch in India.

I appreciate lunch in india.And i perched this bike.Sup dupper hit bike.

Subotai Sapru 6 Aug 2022

Electric version

It is downed but electric version of peugeot or yamaha 3 wheeked scooters.Dont confuse it for disabled peoples use.It is a high performance vehicle.But the safety of three wheels is enormous espl on slippery and potholed indian roads.The front suspensions are independent functioning thereby easing the turns.A great safe vehicle on indian roads.Mahendra had a tie up with peugeot for the 3 wheeled versions with 400cc engines.

Praveen Chaubey 5.0 Pre-launch 30 May 2022

Styles look dekhkar iski

Styles look dekhkar iski foto aankho se hokar dil me utar gyi h, Esa look pahle kabhi nhi dekha h, Lonch hone ka intjaar rahega

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Vijay Kumar 21 Apr 2022

This is for everyone

Not only disabled people vehicle it is a lady's and young gentleman also

Vijay Kumar 21 Apr 2022

super quality

I love hero electric a3 very much, super quality definitively I will purchase this vehicle

GAMING RAJIV Pre-launch 5 Mar 2022

Nice amazing

Wow.Nice amazing.Very beautiful.I like it.It is very good product.I love this.

Koustubh Patil 5.0 Pre-launch 23 Oct 2021

Give wings

The will give wings to many disabled as well as physically weak people to ride to there destination instead of relying on public or rented transport.Hopefully hero bring ae-3 asap becuz this can bring a revolution in indian market and many people like me will be thankful of hero.( biggest reason is we don't have any options and custom made rides are not easy to ride, I tried it n know how the tilting effects cause us to not ride it at times) i myself can think of shifting outside of my comfort zone if i get hands on this ride.

Khan Usmani 5.0 21 Dec 2020

Disabled person

Super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches super scooty for disabled person as walking by two crutches

From The Community