Skoda Superb On Road Price in Delhi
Superb Models On Road Price in Delhi
|Superb Models||On Road Price|
|Superb Sportline||Rs. 38.33 Lakh|
|Superb Laurin & klement||Rs. 41.88 Lakh|
Skoda Superb Price in Delhi
|Superb Sportline (Petrol)||
||View June Offers|
|Superb Laurin & klement (Petrol)||
||View June Offers|
Loans From Top Banks
Skoda Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
23, Patparganj Industrial Area, FIE, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
B-1/11, Africa Avenue, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
71/1, Shivaji Marg, Najafgarh Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Paschim Vihar Extension, No 9, Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110063
Skoda Superb User Reviews
- Comfort (5)
- Power (3)
- Speed (3)
- Seat (3)
- Performance (3)
- Pickup (3)
- Rear (3)
- Rear Seat (2)
- Price (2)
- Mileage (2)
- Engine (2)
5.0Exceptional in every way.
Exceptional in every way.The ride and handling is top notch.The use of premium materials in each and every part, The precision in fit and finish is something you will not get any car or suv in the segment or price range.Just go for a test drive and you will know the difference.
Good Powerful Vehicle
Skoda superb is a perfectly priced car by Skoda. I was thinking of buying a car I took a test drive of a lot of vehicles and after a lot of thinking I bought a Skoda superb and I am very much impressed with the car. It comes with a 12.0L TSI turbo-petrol engine that generates 190ps of power and 320nm of torque. There’s only a single transmission option on offer 7-speed gearbox. The engine is very powerful.
Ultimate pickup and speed, Maximum 17 kmpl paddle ahift dual clutch, Super comfort, Big big space heavy and sturdy
Simply superb A6 luxury in A4 price is its ultimate luxury. Elegant looks or its powerful heart. The superb has always been chosen by the connoisseurs of luxury. This luxury limousine by Skoda has always been a delight.
Exteriors of skoda superb are decent and bold, But when it comes to its interiors, The name says it all, "superb".Leg room is huge due to its large wheelbase, Extra comfortable seats gives you high pleasure drive.Fuel efficiency might not be good in city, But a decent one in highway.I have overall good experience.
More Customer Reviews of Superb
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Superb
- No, the Skoda Superb is not available in the CNG variant. The Superb is powered by a 2-liter turbocharged petrol engine (190PS/320Nm), which powers the front wheels through a 7-speed DSG (dual-clutch) transmission.
- The Skoda Superb offers a ground clearance of 156mm. The sedan offers brilliant ride quality and while handling it actually feels like a smaller car. The suspension setup is tuned as per the Indian road conditions however going over those big speed breakers and potholes might prove to be a issue. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test to know about the performance and comfort better, follow the link. Dealer.
- No serious ground clearance issues... Can take it to places where Innova can go, as the suspension holds the weight better. In most scenarios we might feel that we will get scrapped, but the suspension does a pretty good job in holding the car. Also, GC of 16 cm is more than that for a usual sedan.
- We have used the skoda laura 2011 model for 10 years also travelled all around be it hills or bad roads... And we never faced any major ground clearance issue... Should I expect the same with the superb ?Looking forward for a positive reply Thanks
- Yes, Skoda Superb Sportline is equipped with wireless charging.
- The Superb Sportline is offered in three colours: Moon White, Race Blue and Steel Grey, while you can choose between Lava Blue, Magic Black, Magnetic Brown, Business Grey and Moon White for the Skoda Superb Laurin
- Skoda New Superb is powered by a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine that makes 190PS and 320Nm of torque mated to a 7-speed DSG (dual-clutch transmission).
- I am using L&K model petrol and I get an average of 12.5 kmpl. The mileage can go as low as 9kmpl or as high as 16.5kmpl depending upon the driving conditions. I have had mileage of 16.5 kmpl, which is way above what the company had claimed on a slow early morning trip of around 100kms. Turn to Economy mode, drive in E7 gear at around 70kmph for best results. Get stuck in a traffic and its
- The claimed ARAI mileage of Skoda Superb is 15.4 Kmpl. However, in our city efficiency test, the Superb managed a respectable 11.28kmpl whereas out on the highway, that figure climbed up to 16.52kmpl. Check out the 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: Road Test Review for more details.
- 12 to 14kmpl is realistic in city however you drive
- Skoda New Superb Laurin & Klement is not available with Wireless Phone Charging.
- Yes. 2021 L&K have it.
- Skoda Superb is a brilliant luxury sedan and offers appealing design, ample of luxury and comfort features, a powerful petrol engine and above all a comfortable ride quality. If you are looking for a luxury sedan with all these traits, then you may go for the Superb. It gets a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine that makes 190PS and 320Nm of torque mated to a 7-speed DSG (dual-clutch transmission). Moreover, the after sales service would depend on the availability of the service center in your city. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Well, VW group is infamous for their reliability and access to spare parts. But the quality they offer is beyond what any other car of the same price can offer. Same about Skoda Superb. But, here we have warranty of 6 years, which gives us peace of mind until/atleast the Car loan EMI is over.
- The Toyota Corolla is one of the most popular cars in the world, and in India, the story is no different. Moreover, the Skoda Superb itself has set a remarkable benchmark in the luxury sedan segment. Skoda has launched the facelifted Superb in India at Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom). The facelift includes subtle enhancements to the exterior, new bumpers, new LED head and tail lamps, and a BS6 engine. The sedan offers a number of luxury and comfort features, a powerful petrol engine and smooth ride quality. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine puts out 190PS of maximum power and 320Nm of peak torque. As for an SUV, there are a number of options available in the market such as Toyota Fortuner, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Tucson, etc. Selecting the perfect car would depend on certain factors such as budget, features required, engine options, usage of the vehicle, etc. You may click on the following link and check out the available options and do let us know which of the vehicles fit your requirements: [Best suv cars@https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/best-suv-cars-between-20-to-40-lakhs
- It depends on your requirements. Do you really need 4WD? Do you really need 7 seats? If yes, then only go for SUV ( Fortuner, Endeavour ) If you are feature driven, there is the new Gloster. Now if you donot need the above requirements, then NOTHING comes close to the superb. The Superb is luxurious, lots of space, and is also performance packed. In fact it is the fastest car under 35 lacs. So if you want comfort, ride quality, build quality, premium feel, and a fast car, the SUPERB is the best.
6 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Book Online.
Calculate Skoda Superb EMI
Superb Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 40706GST Price :- 11397Total Price :- 52103
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 31592GST Price :- 8845Total Price :- 40437
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 33904GST Price :- 9493Total Price :- 43397
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 17062GST Price :- 4777Total Price :- 21839
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 14200GST Price :- 3976Total Price :- 18176
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Second Hand Skoda SuperbSave Big on Used Superb
Skoda Superb News Updates
Skoda Superb Price FAQs
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Skoda Superb is 36.59 Lakh.
The top variant of Skoda Superb is Laurin & klement and the on-road price is Rs 41.88 Lakh.
The base variant of Skoda Superb is Sportline and the on-road price is Rs 38.33 Lakh.
The on-road price of the base variant of Skoda Superb in Delhi is Rs 38,33,534.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Skoda Superb in Delhi will be Rs 3,95,368.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Skoda Superb in Delhi is Rs. 89,166.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Skoda Superb in Delhi is Rs 33,49,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Skoda Superb is Rs 887169 and the EMI is 64,785.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less