TVS Apache RTR 180 Specifications
Key Specification of Apache RTR 180 BS6
|Engine Displ.||177.4 cc|
|Max Power||16.79 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Gear Box||5 Speed|
Specifications of TVS Apache RTR 180
TVS Apache RTR 180 Specs Overview
|Kerb Weight||141 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Liters|
|Seat Height||1105 mm|
Full Specifications Of TVS Apache RTR 180
- Petrol - 177.4 cc
|Power to Weight Ratio||
SI, 4 stroke, Oil cooled, Fuel injected
16.79 PS @ 8500 rpm
15.5 Nm @ 7000 rpm
|No Of Cylinders||
|Valve Per Cylinder||
|No Of Gears||
Front :-90/90-17, Rear :-110/80-17
Front :-431.8 mm,Rear :-431.8 mm
|Wheels Type (Pressed Steel/ Alloy)||
|Load carrying capacity||
|Front Brake Diameter||
|Rear Brake Diameter||
Glide Through Technology, Remora Tyres
12 V/8 Ah
|LED tail lights||
|Turn Signal Lamp||
|Charging at Home|
|Charging at Charging Station|
|BS6||Rs. 1.19 Lakh|
TVS Apache RTR 180 User Reviews
- Comfort (40)
- Mileage (39)
- Performance (38)
- Looks (27)
- Maintenance (25)
- Speed (25)
- Engine (20)
- Experience (18)
- Power (15)
- Service (14)
- Pickup (13)
This bike looking to awesome
This bike looking to awesome ☺️☺️ sport ride and off road must running very easy to say affordable and most powerful bike
Is bike ka luck dekhne me
Is bike ka luck dekhne me bahut acha hai ye bike speed bahut jaldi pakad leta hai slow v bahut jald hota hai side stane niche rahne pe bike aage hii nhi badhta hai band ho jata hai ye bahut hii achha sistam hai isse logo ko girne ka chance v kam hot haiiska abs dish break bahut acha hota haiye bike bahut acha cantrol hota haiour iska sabse khas baat is pe driving karne me bahut maza aata haiour iska digan dekhne me bahut hii mast lagta haiour inhi sabhi khubiyo ke wajah se main ye bike kharidna chahta huour online apply v kiya hubahut hii jald main ye bike kharidunga7 day ke andarour agar mujhe yah win an iphone 12 ka price mila to main kal hii ye bike kharid lungachahe jo bhi krna pre
Good with i have 2015 good engine nd pick-up plastic parts are cheap nd lots of veneration everywhere lights are low on high way chainset never be silent jo marji krva lyo chain set cho awaaj ni jandi
Good bike for daily purpose use.It comes with a great style also.Looks goods and stylish.Also the power you feel is so much that it never feels you lagging behind the world.
Exilent bike for tours and very good mileage according to cc engine, Very good comfort and headlight is very high response like a four wheeler one side headlight
More Customer Reviews of Apache RTR 180
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Apache RTR 180 Prices Near Delhi
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Specs of Apache RTR 180 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.20 LakhApache 160 4V Specs Apache RTR 180 vs Apache 160 4V
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.39 LakhApache 200 4V Specs Apache RTR 180 vs Apache 200 4V
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.12 LakhApache RTR 160 Specs Apache RTR 180 vs Apache RTR 160
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.02 LakhPulsar 150 Specs Apache RTR 180 vs Pulsar 150
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.57 LakhR15 V3 Specs Apache RTR 180 vs R15 V3
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RTR 180
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the mileage details of the TVS Apache RTR 180. So, we would request you to wait for the official announcement.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be the better person to assist you with the details. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Yes, TVS Apache RTR 180 is available for sale in the market. For the purchase, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- TVS Apache RTR 180 is not available with a slipper clutch.
- Do not worry, for this issue we would suggest you to get your vehicle checked once by the service center they will help you to resolve it. You can check the service center details here.
- The brand has not suggested the figures of the same. Moreover, the seat height of TVS Apache RTR 180 is 790 mm. For this, you may coordinate with the authorized dealership. You can check the dealer details here.
- The TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 gets a few but crucial updates to make it future-proof at least for the time being. With these, it has the potential to remain a fan FAVOURITE for a little longer, at least as long as the 180cc segment remains sparsely populated. TVS Apache RTR 180 is powered by a 177.4 cc engine. This Apache RTR 180 engine generates a power of 16.79 PS @ 8500 rpm and a torque of 15.5 Nm @ 7000 rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride to check the comfort and performance. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- For this, we would suggest you to get your bike physically inspected at the nearest authorized service centre of TVS in your city. As they may assist you better, with the problem your facing.
- There is no ' oil tank ' in RTR 180
- In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your bike, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service your bike, maintain proper gear to RPM ratio, do not accelerate the bike unnecessarily, ride your bike at economical speeds, etc. If you continue to face this issue, we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized service center in your city.
- After 50000 km sometimes engine needs a rebuild
- Selecting a perfect bike would depend on certain factors such as your budget, features required, preference of the segment, etc. TVS offers a number of bikes including the Sport, Radeon, Star City Plus, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, TVS Apache RR 310, etc. You may click on the given link and check out all the available options and apply filters to get the desired results: [New Bikes Search@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bymakeid=59
- Cannot understand your question
- As of now, the brand hasn't disclosed the figures. Stay tuned for further updates. Moreover, TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 is powered by a 177.4cc single-cylinder fuel-injected engine which makes 16.79PS (0.17PS more than the BS4 model) and 15.5Nm of peak torque (same as before). It’s mated to a 5-speed transmission.
- Go up to 80kph in 4th gear at 6000 rpm then change to 5th gear to touch 100 kph at 7000 rpm. It will take about 10 seconds.
- I have 2013 and it's magnificent around 11 seconds it took to reach 100 and around 40 seconds for 126 on Delhi road, it was year 2014 in December
- For that, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of TVS as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- We have a dedicated article on this which you may refer for a better understanding - Article.
- 150 rs apprecimate erukum
- You may check out the following link for an estimated price of the spare parts: TVS Apache RTR 180 Spare Parts.
- Go to tvs website
- TVS Apache RTR 180 is available with self start only.
- From any authorised TVS spare parts dealer
- TVS Show room
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Go to a spare parts shop
- TVS Apache RTR 180 is available in 4 different colours - Gloss Black, T Grey, Matte Blue and Pearl White. Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- You can go for white and black color as people mostly go for white as i have white too
- Seriously ? You want somebody else to choose a color for YOUR bike ?
- TVS Apache RTR 180 gets Excide battery.
- EXide 12v7A
- You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- From where you buy bike they will do service to your bike as it is authorize
- TVS Apache RTR 160 is available in 6 different colours - Matte Blue, Pearl White, Grey, Matte Red, Gloss Black and Gloss Red. For the availability of specific colour and variant, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- White and red color available
- TVS Apache RTR 160 BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.00 - 1.03 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). For an estimated on-road price, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly.
- Near ABout 1 Lac
- Model no kitna hai
- TVS launched the Apache RTR 180 BS6 in March, 2020. The updated motorcycle gets a fuel-injected motor and a new Glide Through Traffic feature. For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Now BS6 model in market
- You may have a bigger tyre installed in your TVS Apache RTR 180, however, we would suggest you to go with one size up than the standard tyre. The Apache RTR 180 comes equipped with 110/80 tyres. For more information regarding the same, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city.
- TVS Apache RTR 180 is not available with Bluetooth Connect Tech. It gets a analogue-digital combo cluster.
- No its available in 200/250/310 but may be they will launch this feature in future
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of TVS Motors as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly -Bike Showrooms.
- It will cost around ₹800+
- Selecting between the two would depend on certain factors such as budget, performance, preference of the brand, etc. TVS Apache RTR 180 gets a peppy engine 177.4cc single-cylinder fuel-injected engine that makes 16.79PS of maximum power and the bike is a great handler too. However, the bike boasts an old design and with the BS6 updates the bike remain a fan FAVOURITE for the time being. On the other hand, Honda has unleashed its brand new Hornet 2.0 which is a performance-oriented naked bike with great styling and thriving mid-range performance. The 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled mill churns out 7.27PS at 8,500rpm and 16.1Nm at 6,000rpm. However, with its price tag, Hornet 2.0 locks its horns with the likes of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, etc. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - All The Juicy Details Of The Honda Hornet 2.0 - [Do The Hornet 2.0’s Rivals Have What It Takes To Stir Its Nest?@https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/honda-hornet-20-vs-tvs-apache-rtr-200-4v-vs-bajaj-pulsar-ns200-specification-comparison/39583/
- Go for 180rtr has got oil cooling and better low end torque.Oil cooling helps for non stop touring. Hornet 2.0 is over priced and underpowered for a 185 cc Engine. Honda yamaha suzuki makes their engine smooth by reducing compression ratio and making it underpowered and sell it overpriced. Some Indians who has inferiority complex to buy Indian brands will fall for the japanese. Don't support this marketing gimmick of honda yamaha suzuki. Buy Indian brands brother. Why wasting your money to make the Japanese rich.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized dealership. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Yes, the suspension setup at both ends come as a pair. The TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 is built on a double cradle Synchro-Stiff chassis with telescopic fork up front and twin gas-charged shock absorbers at the rear.
- Obviously ...set means two..no difference between left and right.
- Can one used RTR 180 suspension for 160
- TVS Apache RTR 180 is available in four colours i.e. Gloss Black, T Grey, Matte Blue and Pearl White. in order to check availability, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorised dealership. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Left handle bar price
- I too get confused ,but keep track like this, anti clockwise rotation indicates main and clockwise rotation of tap indicates reserve
- There is no Petrol Tii In RTR 180 Only You can measure from meter
- Iam 176 cms tall almost closer to 6 footer I feel comfortable with the bike
- Of course, I myself is 6' 2'.
- On the roadprice
- Yeah you can but need to take Stop after 350Kms and give rest to bike and yourself as it will make pain to neck
- Yes you can but at some places you have to give rest to your beast if not you will be in trouble
- Not in one day
- This question is already answered. please DO NOT keep repeating.
- Only comparison is pulsar 180 but that bike is a sludge.
- Pulsar 180
- No cant as you need to pay extra talk to your nearest Tvs showroom they will help you
- Yes...go to tvs dealer for exchange offer
- No idea
- Already launhced
- For 180 refer to TVS website. There is no 150.
- There is no RTR 150.
- Rtr 180
- Yes you feel the vibrations bw 4-5500 rpm later on it will be mild , speeda bw 50-90 have mild vibrations but not so much that it will irritate you , the lower speed have more vibes than the high speed vibes
- I don't feel any vibration while driving on 152 KMPH and after it i not cross so cant say anything about it
- Yes it will start vibrating as it crosses 70 .
- Market me kab tak aayegi apache rtr 180 dual channel abs BS-6 engine Plzzzzz bataiye sir
- Already showroom me aa gayaa hai December se...only 160 and 200 4v...
- RTR 180 Bs6 is already available in market
- Contrary to what TVS claims i have found that 9 to 10 litres fills up the tank almost up to the cap ( including about 1.75 litres in reserve.) Its never a good idea to fill more. The correct way to measure your mileage is to let it come to reserve, note the km. reading, fill whatever quantity you want, and finally note the km reading exactly when the next reserve comes up. This will give you your correct mileage if you divide the kms by the litres you have filled.
- 12 litters tank and you must keep 2 litter fuel in your bike always if its less then 2 litters and you drive it will destroy you fuel kit and which not have any guraanty
- 16ltr. tank with 2 ltr reserve
- Agar aap mineral oil ( regular ) istemaal karte ho to maximium 5,000 km. aur agar full synthetic oil ( jaise ki Motul 15w/50 ) use karte ho to 10,000 km comfortably. Har baar oil change ke saath oil filter bhi change karna zaroori hai. Please remember.
- Fully synthetic should be changed every 5000 kms and mineral or semi should be changed every 2500-3000 kms.
- Fully synthetic oil upto 4000km once replace normal semi synthetic 2000km once
- RTR 180 have only single channel abs
- Pl refer to tvs website
- Contact Your nearest tvs showroom they will help you and you need to pay extra money for it to buy new bike
- Change engine oil, adjust the chain, check the spark plug, put on new tires.
- Please contact your local TVS dealer
- Different price model wise(cc)
- Metal black old model 180 aana band ho Gy sir plz tell me
- 123800 approx
- This is a GOOd good good good GOOD suggestion
- This is a GOOd good good good GOOD suggestion
- This is a GOOd GOOD good good GOOD suggestion
- Total Fuel capacity is 12 liters so you need to maintain 2 liters fuel always in your bike if not that your fuel filter can be damage
- 70+ sorrytry another as you tried an in maintained RTR 180it is 120+ when the vibrations are starting
- I have BS3 RTR 180 2017 model.. Total fule tank capacity is 16.5 ltr including 2.5 ltr reserve tank capacity..
- Can't say my friend because company stopped making dual channel ABS in 180 model
- It depends upon your local dealership. O would suggest you to contact him.
- It's already launched. I own dual channel rtr180. Bought 25december2018
- Apache 180 is better...it's gives the mileage of 42-43kmpl.
- Mileage se cb unicorn and power se 180
- Clean air filter, change spark plug, ride with correct tyre pressures, 28 front, 35 rear, . if you do not find improvement, clean carburetter jets and air passages with carb cleaner or compressed air.
- Thank you for the feedback. what will be the average mileage per liter of this bike ??
- Change your service person as they not clean the parts well thats why this issue is coming
- Better go for BS6 as BS4 Bikes Rc not coming now
- Very doubtful
- I want old model apache
- It sounds like your carburetter is running a rich mixture ( too much petrol , not enough air ) . Replace the sponge air filter,. If the kilometers covered in 9 years exceeds 50,000 and you have not carried out any major repairs, then you have to...clean the air filter..change the oil filter AND oil if not done earlier...replace the spark plug and cap...keep tyre pressures at 25 front/32-35 rear..clean carburetter jets..check carburetter diaphragm if it is torn...check valve clearances..inlet 5 thou, exhaust 7 thou...check if carbon accumulated in the silencer is choking the exhaust...etc. etc. If all else fails switch back to Apache carburetter of the correct specification ..UCal BS 29 from TVS. But first just fit a new air filter and try !
- How you can fit pulsar 150 carburettor as it will make issues to your engine as you already can see so better to replace it with original
- Yes you must go tvs workshop
- The question is....how long can you stay in the saddle.? If you ride for 24 hours at an average speed of 80 to 90 kmph, rest assured the Apache can handle it without any trouble at all. But can you ?
- Yes you right,i already ride 380 km,from Ludhiana to Manali in 11 hours with my Rtr 180 Apache.not a bad experience.i think in one day you can ride 500 km to 600 km in Highway.
- I don't know how much distance you can cover in a day,but i ride 380 km in 11 hours,from Ludhiana to Manali in last year.
- Sorry, please refer to TVS website
- Dual chchannel ABS
- Dual channel ABS
- Apache RTR 160 4v
- RTr 160 4v
- Atleast go with new Apache RTR160 4v other then Apache RTR 200 4 v is best buying option
- Yeah you can buy ask your tvs dealer with prices
- Go with RTR 180.
- No bro it's but they did not provide dual channel ABS on 2019 model of RTR 180
- You prefer 160 best but 180 is also
- I don't know about that
- It depends there are so many options straight from 1400 approx to 5000+
- Which brand its rage 1700 to 3000 rs
- 1400 to 1800 rupees
- Dual channel ABS is no more on offer..... I'll suggest you better go for 160 4v
- Please go to nearest dealer
- Graphics wise available
- It does vibrate post 6500 rpm but it's mild vibration you will not regret but if you wish more refinement go for 160 4v
- Its depend on maintenance
- No, it vibrates more
- Not available
- No bro
- 2019 doesn't have dual channel ABS and you can't get 2018 model either
- No you can buy preown
- Agar budget allow krta hai to for bindass apache rrr310 r 2020 ke liye jao...
- Go with rtr 200. it gives more mileage, and is more smooth.
- RTR 180 has fun raw delivery of power and RTR 160 4V has much refinement
- Apache 180 is very comfortable for town riding as the seat is very comfy and it's suspension is softer than activa. The low end power is also good.
- City riding not an issue.. Its very comfortable and charming. feel the Racing thortal response when you overtake.
- A bit tiring if it is in stop and go traffic. After an hour vibration causes numbness in the palms
- Have not ridden X Blade...check reviews on line
- Different look and cc your choice
- Apache RTR 180 any day
- I and my father actually traveled from chennai to our native place which is around 480km in my rtr 180 with lots of luggages on its back. So engine is quite stable and durable not bad.
- I rode 350Kms non-stop in 3hrs 10mins. Took 45 mins brake in a dhaba(Had lunch in 20mins & slept for another 20mins). Rode 650Kms non-stop in 6hrs before taking a 2nd break. So overall it took me 10hrs to travel 1000Kms.
- Amit ji 157 on 180 rtr is not possible,,,,,,,, and yes its a comfortable bike i love riding long distances.......... About distance covered it depends upon the maintenance, condition of road and your revving style..... But can go between 420-480 kms
- Depend on rider my bike mileage 50kmpl on highway
- Durability of any machine depends on how u keep it. N same goes for mileage.But it would be somewhere around 35-42kms/pl
- Both are excellent
- Of course karwa sakte ho...magar aap apni service book or original cash receipt for sale saath me lekar rakhna kyunki doosri city ke service station wale ko proof chahiye ki gaadi aapki hai or warranty ya out of warranty check karenge .
- Haan Bt agar wo Service detay honge tabhi aur Wo Authorised Hona chehyai Local Wale Nahi detay ?
- Haa bhai kahi bhi karwa sakte ho. Kisi bhi survice center me ya showroom me.
- 45 KMPL is enough for me you can see your expenses how to make it as for long routes in our budget is good as its not vibrates till 125 KMPH as i not cross 125 Still
- No, if u want a good average bike of apache , u can go with apache 160 bcoz apache have the average between 35-40 & 160 average is 40-45. 180 have more power full engine than 160. now choice is yours. which bike u r going with
- Yes, if i compare with engine ................
- It is better as i did 300 Km/s journey with this bike one way i took 2 hours 45 minutes i think best it is
- For hills it is best
- Better option
- My last trip in RTR 180, but i never faced any problem specially these types, and my total tour was 1200KM ........ It was superrrb
- First of all Apache RTR 180 is not good for long rides, vibrates if we reach speed of 110 KMPH, yes as @tehemtan said palms will get pain, this bike is good for short trips and in city.
- During long rides the maximum vibrations are felt in the handlebars and grips. will turn your palms numb. how it affects the ride is for you to decide or discover
- I do not know about this.
- You should visit the dealer and aak the dealer abouy it.There are chances you can get one
- Which year model 180cc Apache
- I am not being baised since i have RTR180, but genuinely feels that RTR has an edge over the FZ, talking on performance, pick up, handling and building quality. You can do touring to city ride, be it traffic or open highways- it just run and trustable. Yamaha FZ is a very good brand no doubt on its built but its 180CC. The handing is awesome in Apache RTR. Please check my offroading with Apache RTR180. Can we do off roading with FZ and with a pillion, may be yes but it needs power?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md3Ldvs1OwU
- FZ FI is better bcz of less vibration occur during 60 to 90 but in RTR its very high vibration from 60 to 90 it is strong in build nature but RTR build quality is less than FZ Fi so overall i will prefer FZ Fi is better than RTR
- We can not compare to RTR with any other bike ,,,,,,,,,,,RTR is the best according to the CC.
- Pulsar 180 certainly will have engine issue after some time, the build is so so and tourque is less. where Apache engine is excellent, much refined, fast between 0km to 60km speed, better pickup, great riding position, ABS (life saving) and long run due to built quality. Anytime on Apache RTR 180, I am a proud owner of Apache.Do check my motovlog channel in youtube, done my travelling in whitle Apache RTR180.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md3Ldvs1OwU
- Both are performance bikes but Apache 180 RTR should be the 2021 model, not the older version.
- I would say apache rtr would be ok as TVS bikes do not need much maintenance costs provided the maintenance is taken care of !)
- I own an rtr 180 and for me 100 km is nothing if roads are good. Takes an hour to travel 100 km.Also comfy bike for 100 route.Very long route I wont suggest like more than 200 km. I travel 140 km once a month and its little difficult to make with zero stop.Once a year if you want to go 400 km I think that wont be an issue if you have straight good highway and couple stops to refresh.With average of 35 in city I would suggest Rtr 180.
- Travelling a long distance even 50 kms on RTR 180 is really a tiresome journey, let alone over 300 kms. Reasons: vibration, unstability, sitting posture. If you reach 200 kms, you will experience back ache, wrist pain too much. I haven't tried Honda bikes over 150-cc but Yamaha is a good choice. Yamaha Faser is truly a comfortable bike for long journey.
- -for 80 to 100 km RTR 180 BS4 model is good but for 370 km its too bad for luxury .- it wont give good milage if u drive it near about 80 to 90 daily -and the sitting position will be really painful on your back for long ride.- honda CB shine is good for milage.... and its smooth very less vibration so u wont get much tired.....
- I think 160 4v is better than 180rtr bcoz 4v engine is refined engine smooth riding comfort otherwise 180rtr usually good for fast acceleration good throttle response.
- It is but depends on what the individual needs. Varies from person to person
- Yess.. itx good.one of sporty type gives great millage. comfort as well
- Both are different product apache RTR 180 give you sporty looks, racing DNA, and quick throttle resposnse other side unicorn is more settle product for those who prefer refined engine, better resale, comfortable ride over sporty look.... so define your need first and choose product as per your need
- I am using Apache 180rtr for more than 2 years and having extremely good experience in bike riding, not being biased to Apache 180 but the pickup, riding quality, handling, and performance would be better than Unicorn 160. the look too muscular, negative about the bike which I felt personally is the headlight which is not that great in the night and gear shifting which is not smooth. Apache can be for city and tour. My submission - take a test ride and the best appeal can be taken.
- Apache RTR 180 is better than unicorn 160 because RTR 180 gives you better performance and and can everything with RTR 180 like offroading but unicorn cannot gives you performance like RTR 180 it depends on you and your budget
- Both are better if your budget is high and you don't worry about mileage then you choose RTR 180 want a low budget bike and better mileage than RTR 180 then you can go for RTR 160
- Just slightly power different.. accept that all are same...
- Dear both are good but the 180 has higher acceleration than 160 if u have no issue with price u can go with 180 otherwise 160 is the best option.
- I want that old model apache
- I own Apache RTR 180 non ABS model 2013. I can't exactly tell you which is better, as it is totally up to you, if you are an enthusiast, you should go for 180. However, both are good in looks and performance, but I would definitely prefer 180 over 160, if I would have buy it today. Also, there is very little price difference between the two.
- It's a too much complicated to decide the better with these bikes. Both have good pichup & speed. But Apache 160 4v have good average from 180. If I want a bike between 180 & 160 4v, I am going with 160 4v.
- Go for 1604V ABS. Bcz performance is near about same due to power to weight ratio and in addition you will get more morden design as well as tech such as fully digital instrument cluster option of FI etc
- It is pretty much comfortable and sitting convenience is best among its counter rivals. However, as far as mileage as concern, it may prove little costly, if you are riding 40km or more daily. Riding more than 40kms a day can be exhaustive in summer seasons, especially if you are from North India.
- Yes it's totally good for daily riding , riding position is straight...
- Yes daily rides are easier and for short fast commute this is great bike given you are okay with average. Sitting position and comfort is great up to 100km
- Compared to RTR 160, this bike (180) has little less vibration. But still you will feel hard vibration exactly @5100 RPM (between 70 to 75kmph). Apache RTR 180 is a bike to few tastefull people who can bare this vibration. Moreover you have a lean posture. While going for long drive, your hand will become numb after 100km. So not a perfect tourer. I would say, choose this bike only if you want to overtake everyone with sheer joy for daily short commute.
- Yes, there is. Especially, at a speed range of 60-75, even on the top gear. In 5th gear, at the speed of 60-70, it feels like I am riding at 4th gear and upshift is reqd. However, after the speedometer hits 70+ I don't feel such vibration.
- Yes .. i wont lie after it crosses 80kmph speed it start vibrating ... but these are minor vibrations dont worry.
- Apart from regular oil changes..chain adjustment..battery top up...checking tyre pressure and replacement when necessary...almost zero.
- Same no difference
- Maintenance is almost same. Try to use semi synthetic oil which costs 400 extra.
- Yesit was the firsr bike in indian market in its segment to offer dusl channel abs
- No, it was on offer before BS4 but now it comes equipped with single channel ABS
- No single channel only and thats enough for it either you drive 125 KMPH
- I love RTR 180 abs but not denying with this fact that it vibrates while riding at 80+ speed and max speed is 125+ beyond is not safe where pulsar 220f has more power and abs , touring is better that RTR 180.
- Abs Rtr180Abs is very comfortable give you best mileage & it have hevy engine I suggest you 180rtr
- Though 220 is a proven power machine but I believe hornet should be a better choice
- I m sure that tvs apache 180 is better than KTM 125 in many aspects. First thing is that the ride is more comfortable on apache 180 in comparison to ktm 125, when you ride apche on max speed it control and stop whith in short distance while ktm takes little bit more distnce, but it depends the quality nd condition of ur bike disc plate and disc pad both. But look wise ktm is more attractive and sporty look, pick up is little bit good in ktm bike.
- Different displacements ( 125...180 cc ) cannot compare
- Apache rtr 180...more cc's are always better.
- Ther is no comparision between RTR 180 with other 2 bikes, if we talk about milage than u should go for splendr plus, if u like thrill and speed than go with apache RTR180, and honda shine is a good bike, if ur budget is low than shine is better, having good pock up, milge and look.
- No comparision b/w all 3, if we talk about mileage,and low maintenance than splendor is better , if u like power and speed than apache RTR180, and honda shine good budget,good pick up, mileage and look.
- CB shine is the best bike in all , RTR 180 can be compared with Yamaha r15 v3 ABS, Splendor Plus cant be compared with bajaj bikes
- 1. Apache 200 gets 4 PS of added firepower and 2.6 Nm of better torque.2. It also gets an oil-cooler (similar to Pulsar 220) which decidedly keeps things under control. There are 2 extra valves as well.3. Apache 200 also gets Fuel Injected (make Bosch, type – closed – loop) variants in addition to the carb’d variants. Apache 180 is only offered with a carburettor. For the carburetted variants, TVS is using the Keihin CV carburettor on the Apache 200 whereas the Apache 180 comes with Mikuni BS29.4. One of the major difference between these two bikes are the tyres. Not only does the Apache 200 sport fatter (130 section rear) tyre, it gets the option of Pirelli rubber (Diablo Rosso at the front and touring oriented Angel GT at the rear). Even the Remora tyres (also made by TVS) are soft compound and offer real good grip. Apache 180 comes with TVS Srichakra tyres which we have never liked.
- Electronically, yes...in horsepower and handling, not so much.
- Big difference. 180 is 2 valve, whereas 200 is 4 valve. 180 does not have slipper clutch or gear indicator and body dynamics are different.
- Simply it allows less skidding of bike. Abs adds safety to it in emergency situations. You wont know until you face it so if budget is not an issue go for abs always.You can check with and without abs bike results on YouTube.
- ABS is for life safety, the mechanism is such that the breaking is fast and gripping. It won't skid when you put the break and stops where you want it to. For touring, have ABS, its a good option.
- It will prevent you from accident, as it wont let your tires to jam under heavy braking.
- NOT AT ALL, VIBRATION STARTS AT 100KMPH+
- No i have ride at 142 top speed
- No it doesn't.
- Obviously apache rtr180 is better.
- Apache 180 ABS
- No doubt Apache 180 ABs but not Apache 4 v 200 is best buy option
- First service 500, and second will be 2500 and rest all after 3000 km
- My rtr 180 abs was 2018 model Till now 77000 km drivenSuperb bike I gave 5 star rating still loving to ride till 100000km
- Less than half a day and of course it depends on the problems for any time to take time
- No dear , due to it's aggressive style of riding it can trouble your back... Seat comfort of Honda or Yamaha are superior than any Indian brand.
- Good if you can live with the vibration
- Yes it is good
- If ur height is more then 5.6 ft then go for 160v but if u want power both are capable of reaching 110 my opinion is go for 160v ❤️
- Looks different
- No doubt, but till now some people love the looks of old Apache instead of 4v ,
- Category is difference but java is more of a brand than a feature-rich bike. Apache 180 is proven and stable bike which you may like to compare with bajaj and honda bikes. Afterall its hard earn money so purchase useful bike than a brand.
- Not enough is known about the Jawa since it has only been launched a month or two back. Recommend you either wait for performance and reliability reviews or go for RTR 180...your choice
- Both bikes relate to different segment,in terms of looks, price and specification. You should go with which is more affordable to u in terms of money and maintenance
- Rtr 180 is actually fastest, pls don't under estimate it.Both the bikes have same weight,rtr got the power and it is quicker and faster than R15. RTR 180 will give you raw riding experiance, R15 may not be comfortable,RTR 180 is far better comfortable than R15, meanwhile R15 have refinement. Both these bikes are reliable, RTR 180 is far cheaper chan R15, It may be better that you buying ABS 180 rather ghan R15,R15 is also a very good motorcycle, Don't underestimate RTR 180 is slower,it is actully faster than R15.
- If ur height is < 6 Feet R15 you can choose. Good Bike, Looks, Milage also fine Pillion will be an issue, in case of old lady and men. RTR is for family bike and Fun to ride, but I don't like the Vibration it gives, so I sold it and got R15 and I am happy. R15 initially gave some wrist and back problem but after some time it was fine, u can easily rife the bike for 30-40 minutes without break.
- R 15 is more sport oriented and could give a maneouvering problem in city traffic...also the riding position is bent forward and the pillion is too high for comfort over long distances. RTR 180 does not have any of these drawbacks but may be slightly slower to accelerate and reach top speed. Recommend RTR since it is cheaper too .
- Yes , it is cool for 180 RTR, my daily commute is 55KM.
- Yes this bike
- Yes it can handle but after ride give a rest because sometimes fuel tank starts heating.
- Not for long ride because of it raw nature its comfortable for city racer not for long journey tourer due to it sporty riding position, hard sitting, and lots of vibration from here and there... for long journey Yamaha fzs v3 and Honda x blade is good choice
- Yes , i have drive so much in this ans it is the second name of comfort.......my recent trip of the hills 1200 KM on RTR 180.
- Obviously it is comfortable as it covers 350 kms in one way without stopping anywhere after its depends on riders
- Yes. Short or long, no problem. After two or three free service adjust the speed of engine with provided screw. Then you can see its better mileage.
- Yes brother it's perfect and also has all the fun of a entry level sports bike... Go for it
- You can buy silicon oil from any brand thats best for tvs but recommend always make service from service center as its costly but they help you well as from outside some know BS6 technology some not
- You only use any synthetic oil. It is good for engine. If you like long drive if you have Marketing Job so you definitely use synthetic oil.If you use the bike general , normal use. So no need to synthetic oil
- Any oil with 15 / 50 multigrade is best. Synthetic or semi synthetic gives longer life between oil changes. Always change oil filter at every interval.
- No but you can it
- Sir it's battery operated and headlight is on without starting the bike.
- Headlight only works with the engine on
- It depends upon the rider and area to........ If you live in dry states you can go for drum but in wet areas abs will be of great help..... And between 200 and 180 maintenance and mileage will give you real worries..... The Choice is Yours 👍☺️
- I own RTR180 dual ch ABS, and it has been a life Savior so many times. Go for dual channel, 180 or 200 or whatever.
- Obviously 200 4v as it features more modern and powerful engine. Biggest advantage is of course with handling as 2004v features a monoshock and refinement levels are way more higher than 180. Cheers.
- No dear, only Suzuki Gixxer have gear shift in this segment
- No it does not show gear position
- The difference is barely 10 mm or so and does not affect either road behaviour or cornering angles.
- 20 mm more in 160 4v
- Check in tvs site specs
- Pick 160 4v because it good for traffic and weekend holiday trips also... you can cruse on a decent speed at highways also..
- For city pick apache rtr 160 4v it's never make hole on your pocket in traffice condition like banglore , delhi
- My prefernce will be 180 series which is a good performance machine at any time even in city or for a long vacation if u like the feel of engine its a better one
- " Worth buying " is something you only can decide. Yes there will always be vibrations, before and after 90 and 100 lmph because the rpm is such that any increase above 6000 in any gear will cause vibrations. Apache 180 is expected to touch 90 to 120 kmph between 6000 and 9000 rpm. No idea how efficient ABS is in ordinary, day to day commuting and highway cruising. You will get to know only if you go racing on gravel and wet surfaces. Forget about Hornet and Gixxer. They are 160 cc as compared to 180 and are lower in bhp by at least 10 %.
- Hornet and gixxer always best pick over apache RTR you can either consider yamaha new fzs v3
- Go for test ride every vehicles
- But in Vadodara ....someone says now it's come with only single channel abs .... And he is tvs showroom employee.... Thats why i confused that its is single or double
- New model single channel abs.if you wamt double channel then go for 2018 model.
- I have 2019 model of 180 with single Channel ABS.. How can upgrde with DUAL CHANNEL ABS
- 160 4v , 200 4v and 180 2v all are available with ABS
- All model has abs
- Mileage of 180 RTR
- Yes, it works well.
- Yes. Mine works all time.
- For current scenario before any final verdict have test ride of new Yamaha fzs 150 v 3 , you get fresh look , super fine engine, rock solid built quality over the apache Rtr 180 , and if you dieheart fan of apache go with apache 200 4v which never let you down any moment
- I am using it for my daily commute from past 2 years and i do travel 60 km per day. mileage i have been getting is 40-45 kmpl.i drive a bit rough and always above 85 kmph.
- To them of talking about refinement........ If bikes will be calm enough of the high reves also than better going for an electric one......... I love mild vibrations and grunt..... And after 60+ you will stop noticing the vibrations and will love the feedback from engine and handle
- Right now 2019 going
- Price depend city wise and your bargaining capacity....i have 2017 model it cost me 95K on-road.
- Check in TVs site bro
- Today every bike more then 125 engine capacity is compulsory ABS after new traffice normsBut it is single channel abs or dual channel ABs its depend on bike model
- Apache rtr 180 honda cbr 250 tvs rr 310
- Search in net bro
- Sir,really I don't know.but I asked my friends also watched videos on YouTube, all are talking about the dislike points but I want one and only apache 180 because of abs.i searched for other bikes but dual channel abs is only in this bike.
- Apache 180 abs is best bike.vibration can be felt after crossing 100 kmph.which we dont cross regularly. best part is perfect breaking.
- Upto 80kmph, not much. After that a little bit in the tank.
- Both are different product RTr 180 is prefacelift variant with old look (but some people like its design) and 160 4 v comes with DND 200 4v with economy of 160 engine fuel efficiency
- If you ask me I'll say both are good...... If you want power and fun 180........and if refinement is your priority than 160v........... I've driven both and i own a 180 but trust me............. 180 is love 😍
- 180 is a better version of Apache series...in term of looks, power and pick up....but still basis your requirements you can choose
- All sporty bikes need more care and maintenance like lubricating chain sprocket , using good grade engine oil, timely and treat it like your family member it never let you down, and most important maintain proper tyre pressure which we most us neglect
- Clean air filter, clean and set spark plug gap, change oil every 5000 km, replace oil filter every 5000 km, keep tyre pressures at 25 f and 32 r, check chain tension and alignment, check if brake pads are rubbing against discs, use good quality petrol.
- Try to change your service point as my bike still gives 45 KMPL on roads and in traffic its reduces to 42KMPL
- Actually it doesn't vibrates until 110kmphafter that you have to keep it stable it easily reaches 130kmph
- Apache 180 sTop speed is around 160 kmph. Vibration starts at 125 kmph.
- No bro just go for dual chanel abs as it more safe then single one .. and will give you better response while driving
- Go for dual channel abs, see also the option first. some bikes give only a single channel which is still good.
- Either Apache RTR 200 4V Dual channel ABS or Classic 350 which also has a dual channel ABS.
- Better you should Buy the Apache RTR 180 because its Aerodynamics is much better in comparision to Other Bikes in its Class and also to its Younger Sibling Apache RTR 160 4V Fi.I own a TVS Apache RTR 180 2016 Model and till now it haven't shown us any Chain Sprocket or Engine Problems, instead only the Battery Sometimes Dies Fast and we have ridden almost all kind of Terrains and its Torque & Power is amazing compared to Other 180cc Bikes. TVS APACHE RTR 180 gives you an Aggression of Performance and one who owns The RTR 180 will too soon get to the Bike's Manuals and Riding. I want to say that Our TVS APACHE RTR 180 is the 2016 Model and still it doesn't have any time to Time (almost negligible issues) and our Bike even doesn't have ABS and then also it performs and Brakes and accelerates too well, in point the Bike becomes too responsive and Easy Daily commuter and if any Buys the RTR 180 now in 2020, the New RTR 180 will definitely gonna be more Awesome and Responsive 👍🇮🇳. But maintain the Time to time Bike Servicing and Other Maintenances; you'll obviously gonna take Care of your Beautiful Bike more than you but Ride Safe Guys. Lastly, but not the least, the APACHE RTR 160 4V Fi is also a Quite very Responsive and Good Commuter Bike it's your choice, what you wanna Buy but personally I would Recommend to Buy the TVS APACHE RTR 180 ABS cz I have experienced a lot with all the Models of the Apache RTR 180 till now and I wanna say that ofcourse both the TVS bikes questioned here are amazing Bikes🙏🇮🇳👍
- If i says if tvs motor up grade 180 with 4v and 6 speed manual then don't wast time and go for it bkz i am a owner of 180 from last 10 years but i still clock 141 kmh speed on it, in short its far better then 200 4v or 1604v in speed but as we know only speed is nothing a bike with new upgrades is better in all aspects
- RTR 180 is better than RTR 160 because RTR180 gives you a better performance and mileage and everything whatever you need you can do with 180 but you can also do with 160 but cannot gives you everything like mileage , style , power .It depends on you and your budget .
- Check handlebar to yoke mounting bolts, check tank to frame mounting bolt and rubber1grommet, check headlamp and fairing mounting bolts, any looseness will cause vibrations. If everything is1tight and you still feel then check all engine to frame mounting bolts. Apache RTR 180 does have an inherent vibration problem. Putting rubber pads between clip on flanges and top yoke plate1gives partial relief. Otherwise, sorry pal ! Just live with it and enjoy the rest of the performance.
- Vibration is normal in apache, i don't think tvs centre would do anything regarding this. Too much of vibration is a pain.
- Get it to a expert and get all the rubber change which prevent vibrations and also look for bolts
- Oh, man! You need to be specific. Past and present engine problem, service taken.... detail, please.
- What type of problem ? Low mileage ? Slow acceleration ? Less top speed ? Not pulling cleanly through the rpm range ? Please be more specific. Thx.
- Check with Service center they will help you out with this
- It's depend on Road,either Highway or Hill Road,but yes you can ride more than 500 km continue.but continue 500 km ride is not so easy,so you have to give some rest to your bike in every 100 to 150 km.
- If you can stand the vibration at higher revs from 5000 to 7500, ( which will be approx. 110 kmph ) you can cruise all day and all night, my friend. Nothing will go wrong with the engine but using 10/50 or 20/50 synthetic oil does help.
- Don't put 20w-50 engine oil....it will cause engine heating issues. You can ride Apache for 1000kms. Go for 10w-50 grade, that's what I use.
TVS Apache RTR 180 News Updates
Select TVS Apache Bikes Gets Dearer9 Dec, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache Range Sees A Minor Price Hike7 Feb, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 180 vs TVS Apache RTR 180: Number Game26 Feb, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache RTR 180 Specifications FAQs
TVS Apache RTR 180 is equipped with a 177.4 cc engine.
The Horse power of TVS Apache RTR 180 is 16.79 PS @ 8500 rpm.
The tyre type of TVS Apache RTR 180 is Tubeless.
50% users have chosen TVS Apache RTR 180 over TVS Apache RTR 160 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
52% users have chosen TVS Apache 160 4V over TVS Apache RTR 180 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.