Key Specification of Aura Top ModelChange Variant
|Top Speed||60 kmph|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Capacity||72 V / 40 Ah|
Full Specifications Of Benling India Aura
|Top Speed (KPH)||
|Wheels Type (Pressed Steel/ Alloy)||
|Load carrying capacity||
|USB charging port||
72 V Smart Controller, Regenerative Braking System, Smart Brake down Assistance system, Smart Parking Assistance, Detachable Battery
|Range (Eco Mode)||
72 V / 40 Ah
|Turn Signal Lamp||
|Charging at Home|
|Charging at Charging Station|
|Air Filter Service Cost|
|Spark Plug Service Cost|
Benling India Aura User Reviews
Excellent safest ev scooter with lfp battery with decent look very useful for all family members friendly
Don't buy this vehicle don't
Don't buy this vehicle don't wast your money.It is a low quality vehicle.I am spending more than 5 days in a month service centre for fix issues.Suspension is very poor, Switches are low quality, Build quality is very poor, Service is not good.
The worst purchase.Took delivery just yesterday and both the tyres are of different company.1 mrf and other tvs, But in showroom the show model have tvs tyre only.Also there is a clear denial stating tyres are different because there is a different tieup🤣.Also mr.Akash chaubey has a clear no for every thing.He has not appolized for the malfunction and is rude enough to say it's company fitted and it is like this.I am going to file a consumer complaint but suggest every one not to buy at all.
Good mileage smooth driving
Good mileage smooth driving good money saving all kk but coming service points it's very poor in karkala.Service centres are working on official timing of vehicle is in problem after 5.30 there is on option than to wait till 10.00 o clock next day.
Don't buy this bike, It's build quality is very very poor.The plastic they used very cheap quality.Iam facing lot of issues with this bike, Intially mudguards are broken afterwards headlights, Chasis and then suspension connecters, Not recommended.
More Customer Reviews of Aura
Aura Prices Near Delhi
|Near By City||Price|
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aura
- Yes, the range of the Eco mode of Beniling Aura is 120 Km/charge.
- 90 to 120 mileage easily available using different modes
- Benling India Aura Electric scooter comes equipped with a 72V /40AH (Li-Ion) detachable battery.
- No you can charge through charging point
- Benling India Aura Electric is powered by a 1200 W BLCD motor and is capable enough to carry the weight of two average adults. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Benling Aura Motor is 2500W BLDC
Benling India Aura Specifications FAQs
The tyre type of Benling India Aura is Tubeless.