Bajaj CT100 On Road Price in BargarhChange City
|CT100 ES Alloy||
||View Finance Offers|
|CT100 KS Alloy||
||View Finance Offers|
Bajaj CT100 Price in Bargarh
Bajaj CT100 On Road Price in Bargarh
|Variants||On Road Price|
|CT100 ES Alloy||Rs. 61,776|
|CT100 KS Alloy||Rs. 65,795|
Calculate Bajaj CT100 EMI
Price of CT100 Competitors
Rs. 65,372Radeon Price in Bargarh CT100 vs Radeon
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 60,320Platina 100 Price in Bargarh CT100 vs Platina 100
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 53,900HF Deluxe Price in Bargarh CT100 vs HF Deluxe
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 64,900Splendor Plus Price in Bargarh CT100 vs Splendor Plus
Rs. 56,980Sport Price in Bargarh CT100 vs Sport
Rs. 59,418CT110 Price in Bargarh CT100 vs CT110
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear
Rs. 63,488Platina 110 H Gear Price in Bargarh CT100 vs Platina 110 H Gear
CT100 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 490GST Price :- 137Total Price :- 627
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 120GST Price :- 33Total Price :- 153
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 160GST Price :- 44Total Price :- 204
Tail PanelAuthorised Dealer Price :- 719GST Price :- 201Total Price :- 920
Silencer AsslyAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3173GST Price :- 888Total Price :- 4061
5 Offers Available
Bajaj CT100 Loan Offer
* Get ₹500 Voucher
* Free Home Delivery
* Only 1% Processing Fee
Bajaj Bike Dealers in BargarhChange City
CT100 User Reviews
Features & Styling3.5/5
- Mileage (80)
- Comfort (29)
- Maintenance (21)
- Speed (16)
- Price (14)
- Performance (13)
- Looks (13)
- Service (12)
- Experience (11)
- Lights (10)
- KMPL (10)
This is my second bike after Hero Puch, and it has been amazing. I do maintain it but one thing is sure... this is a workhorse. The 100cc engine is a gem and in city it used to give 80+ kmpl everytime.Since past few years I"m not using it, still it will get started in one kick. It may not have styling and features but what it lacks it makes it by its performance. It can go all day at 60-70 kmph and won"t compliant.I still have it and would keep it with me for years to comes.
Shsj to sb please to mehndi rkhe kya ho gya ise aap kisee ke liy ho gaya hai thankyou to jii to mehndi rkhe ho jayega to sb please to inform to you and the rest are not in my opinion we to jii kii tarah ke pss kl aa gaya tha ki neche i don't think it would not have any further questions or comments you're free and open the rest are you and i will have any other person nor do they want me h inhe to kuu ni hme dikha
Mileage क्या है कैसा है रिजल्ट कैसा रहेगा और परेशान तो नहीं करेगी ना । मैंने पहले भी यही बाइक ली थी।वो पहले तो ठीक थी ।पर बाद में माइलेज कम हो गया हैक्या करूं...???
I think there is issue with the petrol knob since the day one. Some times the petrol reaches the bottom on the verge to be dry when the knob is in the main/on position. I also asked the service center to check, but they say that it's working fine. Maybe that's the reason I am unable to gauge the exact mileage. My Royal Enfield 350 standard, 2000 model gives me a 30KMPL decent ride.
ये बाइक एक तो आवाज ज्यादा करती है दूसरा इसका स्टेयरिंग काफी ऊंचा है जिससे ये कंट्रोल नही होती और कम्फर्ट नही रहती है। इनमे सुधार किया जाना चाहिए।
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CT100
- For the offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary from city to city. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 10-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle, and ROI varies between 10-12% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- ASK your DEALER
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- YES you CAN EXCHANGE IT ANYWHERE
- Contact show room because it differs
- Bajaj CT 100 is priced in the range of Rs. 43,994 - 51,674 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Follow the link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price.
- AROUND 45 TO 50 K
- On road 55000
Bajaj CT100 News Updates
Bajaj Platina, CT Series Bikes And Pulsar NS125 Get DearerJul 15, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
2021 Bajaj CT100, Platina BS6 Range Receive A Price HikeApr 9, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj’s Workhorse Gets More Features NowOct 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Commuters Just Got Even More ExpensiveJun 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Bajaj CT110 Unofficially Launched In IndiaJul 1, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150, CT100 Waiting Period: All You Need To KnowOct 1, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj CT100 Price FAQs
What is the Bajaj CT100 on-road price Bargarh?
The on-road price of the base variant of Bajaj CT100 in Bargarh is Rs 61,776.
What are the RTO charges for Bajaj CT100 in Bargarh?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Bajaj CT100 in Bargarh will be Rs 3,188.
What is the insurance cost of the Bajaj CT100 in Bargarh?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj CT100 in Bargarh is Rs. 5,449.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Bajaj CT100 in Bargarh?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Bajaj CT100 in Bargarh is Rs 53,139.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Bajaj CT100?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Bajaj CT100 is Rs 21058 and the EMI is 1,500.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :