Hyundai Elite i20 User Reviews

4.5/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Deepranjan Ghosh
Deepranjan G.. 4.7 9 Nov 2019

Our first preference was to buy Ford figo but the varriant we wanted ford couldn't deliver so we choosed Elite i20 petrol and after 2 years I think it was best decision. We had a little less budget so we purchased the era varriant that is very rare and difficult to get. We bought it in 2017 november. I am driving the car for 2 years. Done about 9000 kilometers. The only one thing to sacrifice about it is the milage. I am a light footed driver. Always shift to 5 th gear in 60kmph and very ocassionally go over 100kmph. I get milage about 9-10 in town with ac and 13-15 in highway. But for its very good built quality and comfort I never mind for it. And one more thing I am talking about 2017 model. One of my friend bought 2018 model he is getting 11 in town and 16-17 in highway. For the people who prefers cars which give peace of mind while driving prefers a car which is very easy and efortless to drive i20 is one of the best 5 seaters under 10 lakhs for them. Talking about maintanance, Out of 3 service 2 service is the major oil change service which I had to pay the for consumables and for wheel balancing and allignment. In 1st year oil change service I paid 1950 including engine oil oil filter and wheel balancing. In 2nd year service I paid about 2850 including Engine oil, Oil filter, Air filter, Wheel Balancing and Wheel allignment. According to my idea its very reasonable. For my experience in 2 years If someone looking for a family car for driving 3-4 days in a week and 500-600 km in a month and go for long rides ocassionally then i20 is best hatchback for them. Backseat space is also great so 5 adults can seat in the car for long rides.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Rahul Singh
Rahul Singh 3.7 27 Jun 2020

I have been driving this car from 5 years really had a very good experience with this car evn I have taken this car to the mountains tosh Manali loved it to ride evn there. Very comfortable on long drives too It gives you a smooth ride where ever you take this car The draw back is the rear sitting space for long drives I could recommend only 2 persons at the rear if you want to enjoy your journey second thing that sucks is the mileage with the petrol version it delivers only 12 km in the city and 14 -15 on the high way About safety I had 2 Major accident with this car but still we were safe Notting happened due too it's build quality thank God I was not driving a maruti car . In terms off saftey this car will never let you happen any thing

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours
David S
David S 3.3 26 Nov 2019

Very nice. Sale Executive respond and explain everything about the Do & Don't of the vehicle and what is the function and how to operate with all the Features provided.I am worried only with the poor mileage. 10 to 12 KMPL in the city, 15 to 16 KMPL in the highway. Since i'm from Shillong the Hilly areas, found that the performance is very weak. Little bit up or hilly vehicle wont go in a 2nd Gear. About Features i really appreciated, its really well and good. Vehicle is very stable no vibration even at the speed of about 120KMPH or 150KMPH. Only the SEAT is not comfortable as it is created as a Box type, for a long journey its really create a back pain and uncomfortable.

Rohit B
Rohit B 5.0 27 Sep 2019

I own the Hyundai I20 since 2016.Hyundai i20 is an amazing car, the driving experience is excellent, good acceleration and worth buying this car. The car has great safety features, music system, excellent sound quality. A.C, of the car gives proper cooling. The car is much spacious with ample legroom. It has great boot space.Hyundai i20 is my favorite car ever I bought it before 2.5 year. Still, I didn"t find any problems in my car that is how good it is. Hyundai has done a great job in making this car. I have completed 36000 kilometers but still, it is very good in the condition so it is good to go for the i20.

Subhamoy Chakraborty
Subhamoy Cha.. 3.7 14 Jan 2020

Beautiful, powerful, comfortable, equipped, wide, spacious, lively car. Only that inspite best of my efforts, I have never been able to cross the 12kmpl barrier. I calculate: total KMS ÷ fuel used (full tank auto cut off to full tank auto cut off). The refuelling gives the total fuel used and use against the KMS cat had run. on highways, I have got a Max of 15 kmpl, driving very technically correct with the company recommendation and maintaining all technical limitations. and facing some it's and bits problems, calling for a molestation of my wallet. But still, overall a very good car.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Vinay Gupta
Vinay Gupta 4.0 19 Aug 2018

it's a good car. Very good comfort level, good build quality materials used inside & outside of car but need to compromise with mileage of petrol i20. But one thing sure once you enter inside of car & drive it, you feel premium car like Audi driving experience. Performance wise car takes times to get pick up in 2nd gear, It easily go 60 - 100 km without any extra efforts very smoothly after 1500 - 200 RPM. Need to say if you are looking for premium class with good comfort can go blindly with i20 but mileage wise slightly slow compare to any Maruti vehicles... What else to say further.... As i have Elite i 20 Asta O Petrol 2017 model and driving busy Bangalore city traffic gets around 11 -12 km in city & highway around 14 - 16 km depends driving pattern. You can easily get around 16 km with smooth driving on highway & 12 km in city with full time Ac. Even i gets same till now. Maintenance come around 5- 7 thousands with service interval 10000 km.

Raju Dave
Raju Dave 1.7 25 Sep 2019

it"s a worse car, very poor pickup due to rubber band effect.diffcult to overtake other vehicles on highway. I sold out my new car with in 2 months due to above problem. Mileage is also very poor in city traffic 9-10 kms only. it"s my heartily request to all of you don"t by cvt, AMT cars go for DSG transmission like Volkswagen Polo GTI or Vento Tsi. If you have any doubt call me on 902****441.

Suman Kanthula
Suman Kanthula 4.7 7 Feb 2020

Only prob I have is, if the door glass is opened and engine is turned off, only way to close the glass is to turn on the engine... I have seen in Skoda these can be operated using key.. This is one of the best feature and usability. Even after central locking you can close all your windows with is key control.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
jo
Jo 4.0 13 Dec 2019

It's been 10 years of its launch but the styling has stii its fanbase ..with good petrol ..sports petrol and a punchy crde diesel is good for all purposes.. oversterring is a con..but drls style interiors decent mileage makes it still a favourite premium hatch back...little costly?

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Rajat Soni
Rajat Soni 4.3 5 Mar 2020

Hyundai i20 is an amazing car, the driving experience is excellent, good acceleration and worth buying this car. The car has great safety features, music system, excellent sound quality. ... The car is much spacious with ample legroom. It has great boot space.

Uses this car for : Family Car