Datsun redi-GO User Reviews

3.7/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Yogesh Sharma
Yogesh Sharma 2.0 10 Jan 2020

`Very bad Dealer/Customer service I bought Redigo 2 Years Back, from that time I'm facing bad dealer/customer service from Dwarka Centre.4-5 Months back there was some problem of wiring in my car and I have visited teh dwarka service centre for reparing and servicing. They have repaired the wiring and everthing that I have complained But after that service the problems starts increasing in my Car. Car start virbrating / Race automatically goes high and low / Back Sensor stopped working / Average goes down / Avg Metre shows Zero sometimes.I have visited Centre after 1 Week of my last service and asked them to check the same. they just drove my car and said everthing is OK.Such a bad customer dealing was done by Datsun Curtomer Service Team. I'm still facing this issue and want to inform others also about my bad experienceI won't suggest anyone to buy Datsun Car in future.

Yogesh Sharma
Yogesh Sharma 1.0 10 Jan 2020

1.3 9 Dec 2018

A sincere review from a two month user(delivered on November 2018)Literally a life threatening car .The incident so happen in the middle of railway cross.The engine would make a crashing noise and stop all functions. You have to wait for a couple of minutes to restart the engine. After a couple of repeating events i took it for service centre (EVM NISSAN,Perinthalmanna,KERALA) and they changed slip clutch point and programme And gave me assurance that it won"t repeat.But the engine couldn"t keep the promise and gave me a counted 7 times engine break down.3 times in the middle of the road and i was saved due to my lower speed and absence of vehicles behind.Thanks to god.I took it to service station slow and steady by the edge of the road due to fear because the problem is not periodic and comes anywhere anytime.

Hari Vignesh
Hari Vignesh 4.0 27 Nov 2019

This is a excellent under rated car with a standard and decant features such as single air bag, rear parking sensors etc.A car at this price point has has a good features. Safety wise it has a huge gap, eg- the material which has been used in this care is not up to the standard (built quality). Performance wise the car is 800 cc and for this caliber the car is giving a good punch

Inian Bharathi
Inian Bharathi 4.7 4 Feb 2020

I bought Datsun Redigo S variant in Decemeber, the car is value for money. It is my first car, it has decent features for the price. Don't trust the negative reviews , the car doesnt break your pocket..It is tall boy and looks elegant.Far better than alto or kwid since I am a tall and broad person

Mukesh Kumar
Mukesh Kumar 4.0 11 Feb 2019

I USE THIS CAR LAST 3.5 YEARS I DRIVE THIS CAR IN HILL LIKE HIMACHAL AS WELL AS UTTARAKHAND SOME PEOPLE COMPLAINT ABOUT AVERAGE BUT THEY NOT KNOW HOW to DRIVE THIS CAR THIS CAR POWER BASED ON RPM SO YOU HANDLE REDI GO RPM SO GET GOOD AVERAGE EVERY CAR IS GOOD CARS BUT WE NOT KNOW to HANDLE THESE technologies SO ENJOY YOUR CAR AND DRIVE SAFELY IN CITY U GET 15-19 KMPL IN HIGHWAY U GET 22-24 KMPL AVERAGE BASED ON YOUR DRIVING.

Uses this car for : Family Car
Deepayan Dutta
Deepayan Dutta 5.0 28 Aug 2019

A very smooth ride experience with superb suspension and great rides on bad roads. Four speakers instead of two would have been great but the pricing is the most attractive. In built Bluetooth audio system works fine.

Aadil Shah
Aadil Shah 4.0 8 Sep 2019

It"s a great car, but the interior build quality could have been a notch better. Specially the plastics used should be more refined. The current ones tend to make noises and get loose when driven often on our roads.

Gautam Sharma
Gautam Sharma 4.0 7 Dec 2018

I bought redi-go 1.0 on April 1st 2018. On June 16, I took it too Lahaul Spiti. It"s high ground clearance helped me complete the circuit. The car did feel a bit underpowered at few points. But that was mainly because the incline was too steep. But it did climb up. So, good for me.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours
Vicky Bhargava
Vicky Bhargava 3.3 2 Dec 2019

Good account, and mileage, though engine is bit weaker, aftersales service is horrible and due to this wont buy/recommend any nissan car in future

Datsun redi-GO Overview