Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Maruti S-Cross is a 5 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 8.59 Lakh to 12.56 Lakh in India. It is available in 7 variants and 5 colours. Maruti S-Cross comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The S-Cross has a boot space of 375 litres. The petrol engine of S-Cross is a 1462cc unit which generates a power of 103.26bhp and a torque of 138nm. The S-Cross is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of S-Cross is 18.55kmpl.
Maruti S-Cross Latest Updates
Maruti Suzuki has launched the petrol-powered S-Cross with prices starting from Rs 8.39 lakh (ex-showroom). For the first time, the India-spec S-Cross is being offered with a petrol engine along with an automatic transmission. The S-Cross is Maruti’s flagship model and is sold via the premium Nexa outlet.
Maruti S-Cross Price
Maruti S-Cross Variants
The S-Cross is offered in three variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The manual gearbox will be offered on all four variants while the automatic transmission will be limited to the top three.
Maruti S-Cross Competitors
Maruti S-Cross Price List (Variants)
- Petrol (7 Variants)
- Manual (4 Variants)
- Automatic (3 Variants)
18.55 Kmpl | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 8.59 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price||View September Offers|
18.55 Kmpl | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 9.80 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price||View September Offers|
18.55 Kmpl | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 9.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price||View September Offers|
S-Cross Delta AT
18.43 Kmpl | Petrol | Automatic
|Rs. 11.00 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price||View September Offers|
From The Community
Q. S-Cross Petrol automatic real time mileage?
Asked by Bharat Ram
Q. Is there any better option than S-Cross in 2021?
Asked by Gyaani Manushya 1 Answers
Q. Maruti S-Cross spare parts easily available or not ...
Asked by Ranjan Ghosh 1 Answers
Q. What is the S cross built quality?
Asked by Priya Varma 1 Answers
Q. Is there any scope of getting rear AC vents in a c ...
Asked by Kewlchefutube 1 Answers
Q. Which one to buy I am considering only automatic S ...
Asked by Mahipalsinh Vaghela 1 Answers
Q. How many air bags?
Asked by Sujan Majumdar 1 Answers
Q. Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is available in CNG?
Asked by Gagandeep Vaishnav 1 Answers
Q. How is the A/C of this car.?
Asked by Siddhartha Ray 1 Answers
Q. What is the price of diesel variant?
Asked by Kumar Swamy 1 Answers
Editor's View of Maruti S-Cross
Now gets a refined 1.5-litre petrol with smart hybrid tech, finally gets an automatic option, very spacious, brilliant ride quality.
Crossover in a sea of SUVs, interior quality doesn't feel premium, no diesel engine option.
The S-Cross is a very capable city car. With a petrol engine, it will become even better in its city duties. However, the price will be a big deciding factor.
S-Cross User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.1/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family
52% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
There's just one and only thing going for the s-cross ddis 320 2016 - the 1.6 l fiat engine.Take the engine out of the equation and the car falls flat on its face.
Very powerful car.And very good service available all over the india service coast also very resenable.
Its a good car with average mileage of 15 kmpl diesel.Engine is noisy but acceleration is great.Overall a comfortable car.
Mileage is excellent performance is good very comfortable driving with all features excellent quality interior and well spacious
Ok.Mileage and maintenance wise good.Safety wise not good and quality of materials not good.Suspension too bas.
Very happy about that fact that i preferred s cross once i decide to sell my old car.This car is spacious - yes it can easily seat 5 as compared to other cars in this range where rear portion is not that big or spacious.It is stylish.Good interiors.Average of 18+ in petrol engine for this car i will take it any day.It gives you amazing driving experienceif you are keen for long outstation drives - then yes its luggage keeping space is super big.So pack up your bags and enjoy the beauty and comfort of s cross.
I own a scross diesel 1.2 litre which is a very average in premium segment (Maruti only selling in a premium segment) and also has very less mileage and performance... the built quality is very average... Not a specious vehicle when it’s compared with jazz, wrv, zest etc even though they are sub 4 meter cars... only value of having of Maruti cars is resale value is little high...
I doesn't not look like a maruti, the feel of the car is very premium and the mileage is of Maruti. I bought a zeta petrol and I easily get a mileage of 15 Kmpl in Delhi City Traffic. One of the best car from house of Maruti. In C segment best mileage car. Go for it
Amazing car from Maruti, very spacious having good leg room & big boot space. 1.5L petrol engine is very good gives a very good drive experience. Maintenance cost is not very high, mileage is good in city & on highway. Features of this car are good.
Low maintenance, Trouble free.After sale and service is good at available place but is very less service center.My parking sensor is defective unable to attend due to non availability of service center.
Maruti S-Cross Images
Maruti S-Cross Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of S-Cross owners
|Petrol||Manual||18.55 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
- Premium Silver
- Pearl Arctic White
- Granite Grey
- Caffeine Brown
- Nexa Blue
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Cross
- The S-Cross is a very capable city car. With a petrol engine, it will become even better in its city duties. Maruti S-Cross is currently available in a Petrol engine. The 1462 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 103.26bhp@6000rpm and torque of 138nm@4400rpm. The S-Cross fights out with the Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- The S-Cross(India) received a 5-star rating for Adult Occupant Protection (AOP), and a 4-star rating for Child Occupant Protection (COP) i.e. 81% compliance. The test referred to as the frontal offset crash test involved crashing the car into a crushable aluminum barrier at 63Km/h.
- Among the two, if you want a car with brilliant ride quality, spacious cabin and a much refined 1.5-litre petrol engine then the Maruti S-Cross would be a more suitable option. Moreover, Maruti offers the petrol engine with smart hybrid tech that enhances the fuel-efficiency, a plus point for smaller city runs. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive of the car before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More:- Maruti S Cross vs Tata Nexon - Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launched; More Affordable Now - [Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: Same Price, Other Options@https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/2020-maruti-suzuki-scross-petrol-launched-other-options-for-similar-money/39371/
- Nexon for safety
- Tata Nexon, with the facelift, has become an even stronger contender. With the revised looks, more powerful engine and added features, it surely needs to be on the top of your consideration list. Moreover, a malfunction may occur in any car and is not specific to any brand. If you are looking for a sub-compact SUV with a spacious cabin and comfortable ride quality, then you may also consider the Maruti S-Cross, whereas, if you are looking for a more enthusiastic drive among the options, then we would suggest you to opt for the Ford EcoSport with its powerful engine options. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drvie for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - [New Tata Nexon XM (S) Is The Most Affordable Car In India To Come With A Sunroof@https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/tata-nexon-xm-s-variant-launched-at-rs-836-lakh-gets-a-sunroof/39628/
- Selecting between the Maruti S-Cross and Kia Sonet would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, cabin space, preference of fuel type, etc. The S-Cross is a very capable city car. If you are looking for a true 5-seater petrol car with brilliant ride quality, much refined engine, spacious cabin and a decent feature list then the Maruti S-Cross would be a better pick. On the other hand, the Sonet would be a better pick if you are eyeing for a feature rich sub-4 meter SUV and can sacrifice on space for the features then you may go for the Kia Sonet. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Maruti S-Cross Petrol Automatic: First Drive Review - Kia Sonet Driven: More Than Just A Great Brochure?
5 Offers Available
Maruti S-Cross Expert Reviews
Can a new, more powerful petrol engine and an automatic transmission revive the fortunes of the flagship Maruti?Aug 25, 2020
Maruti S-Cross News Updates
Maruti Rolls Out Benefits Of Up To Rs 67,000 On Arena And Nexa LineupsJan 18, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: Same Price, Other OptionsAug 7, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launched; More Affordable NowAug 5, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol India Launch Tomorrow: 5 Things You Need To KnowAug 4, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross vs Rivals: Petrol Engine Specifications ComparedAug 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti S-Cross Offers
OfferOffer By :Validity : 01 Jan-01 Jan
OfferOffer By :Validity : 01 Jan-01 Jan
What is the price of Maruti S-Cross Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti S-Cross is 12.56 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Maruti S-Cross?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti S-Cross is 18.55 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of S-Cross.
What is the EMI of Maruti S-Cross in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti S-Cross in Delhi is Rs. 16,617 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Maruti S-Cross?
What is the boot space in Maruti S-Cross?
The boot space in Maruti S-Cross is 375 L. View full specification of S-Cross