Suzuki V-Strom 650XT On Road Price In ChennaiChange
The estimated price of Suzuki V-Strom 650XT is Rs. 7.66 Lakh. The on road price for V-Strom 650XT is not available right now.
- 7.66 Lakh Expected Price
- July 2020 Expected Launch Date
Price of V-Strom 650XT Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Rs. 6.24 LakhNinja 650 On Road Price
Triumph Street Twin
Rs. 7.45 LakhStreet Twin On Road Price
Harley Davidson Street Rod
Rs. 6.55 LakhStreet Rod On Road Price
Rs. 7.99 LakhZ900 On Road Price
Triumph Bonneville T100
Rs. 8.87 LakhBonneville T100 On Road Price
Kawasaki W800 Street
Rs. 6.99 LakhW800 Street On Road Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying V-Strom 650XT
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- If we talk about its performance, he 645cc, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is willing to pull forward without clawing for a downshift. From 2500rpm to the near-10,500rpm redline the V-Strom sweeps forward relentlessly. Such is the torque from this engine that you can get going from as low as 30kmph in 5th gear without a fuss. The engine is smooth but has a pulse that makes it feel characterful, and not in the least bit annoying. Sure, if you decide to make a mad dash for it you will feel a buzz from pegs and seat after the 8000rpm mark. But we wouldn’t expect this to be a bother, just like the exhaust note. The new slim exhaust, which makes space for panniers, emits a soft pulsating note that isn’t tiresome on the long haul.Read More- Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT: First Ride Review:.
- Not if you are going to do 6000km in one stretch. I would recommend maximum 400km per day. The V-Strom is a comfortable bike and should do the mileage comfortably, if you don't push it to the limit.
- Since the revised service interval is 6000KM, I would exercise prudence in accomodating servicing it in between.
- In order to know the exact duration and cost of service, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- Recently took delivery of the 650xt. Service manual indicates its every 6K after the first 1K... I suppose they have updated the intervals now...
- I service my VStrom around every 5000km or 1 year.
Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Chennai
ABT Two Wheeler Pvt. Ltd.No.416 - A, Anna Salai, Nandanam Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600034Phone : 9677774532, 04443150009, 04443150010, 04443150011, 9500996056, 9500901935 Phone : 9677774532, 04443150009, 04443150010, 04443150011, 9500996056, 9500901935Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SRI AARAVIKA SUZUKI2/220, Kattupakkam Main Road, Kattupakkam, Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600056Phone : 9384099001 Phone : 9384099001
S M K Motor Pvt. Ltd.Shiv Mishri Mansion, NO.-99, Mount Ponamallee Trunk Road, (opp. Karnataka Bank), Porur, , Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600116Phone : 9884531899 Phone : 9884531899Email : email@example.com
ATHVITH SUZUKISurvey No.451/2, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Solinganallur, OMR, , Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600118Phone : 9841657799 Phone : 9841657799Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less