Mercedes-Benz GLA Class User Reviews

3.2/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Abhishek Bonnerjee
Abhishek Bon.. 4.0 18 Feb 2020

If anyone really is a drive enthusiast looking for a performance car in the compact SUV segment, with lot of style and statement, this is the car to go for. Its really flashy, the petrol version (and only the petrol version in GLA) is pretty powerful to give you those driver adrenaline if you want those. The car is very communicative to the driver, and very safe such that a naive or beginner driver can quickly adapt to driving this car (my wife learnt to drive and enjoys driving my car). It is really safe with a lot of assisting features like the Active brake assist which I love for beginner drivers like my wife (the car senses the urgency to brake and assists in braking on time with the required intensity. On the other hand if I want to race the accelerators in a moment they sense my experienced footwork and lets me do what I want to do with the car. Its really communicative to my driving style. Comfort and styling though lagging in comparison to other higher version Mercedes cars, is definitely a lot more feature rich than the competitors BMW and AUDI. Space issues are there if someone is looking for a family SUV, But trust me I carried a 6 foot long 50kg kickboxing bag in my boot with the rear seats down and front passenger side seat a bit pushed ahead, still two of us me and my wife drove back with that bag. So although space on record and looks are really not so much as you would expect of an SUV, it is doable. Now those who go after style and fun really wont care much about space would they? And rear seats are fairly comfortable but a driver like me who have never sat on his rear seats of the previous cars in the last fifteen years cannot care less about rear seat comfort and spaces. For self the driver, space and comfort is pretty much competitive with peer brands though not as good as the higher versions of Merc which I would like to enjoy.

Uses this car for : Family Car | Daily Commute | Tours
jo
Jo 4.7 1 Dec 2019

smart step from Mercedes the car which was shortlisted before buying gle.During 2015 ir was a 220d sold as a cross over .By now with the sports tag it has it's own space.Good for commuting but crampy interiors dettered me from purchasing it.But it's a nice option ad those interiors are the future in many coupes also I didnt unleash it's full power during test drive.The start stop engine system was confusing .could have taken a second test drive.can opt for it if you find see rear similar to a baleno.

Uses this car for : Family Car | Occasional Commute | Daily Commute
Shashi Ray
Shashi Ray 2.3 14 Aug 2019

it"s automatic but not so smooth as compare with other lower model car..it"s only a brand

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Rishanthan Vijayakumaran
Rishanthan V.. 4.0 7 Oct 2019

high price for maintainence and spare parts

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Kulwinder Singh
Kulwinder Singh 4.3 19 Sep 2019

Very good car. Sporty look like dashing

Uses this car for : Family Car
Prashant Kumar
Prashant Kumar 5.0 3 Jan 2020

nice car...superb....comfortable car

Uses this car for : Family Car
Prakash
Prakash 4.0 21 Feb 2019

Very good car but maintenance very high

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute