Mercedes-Benz GLA Class User Reviews

3.3/5
  • 29% users recommended this car for Family Car
Vikramaditya.. 4.3 25 Mar 2021

Gla220d 4matic

The gla220d 4matic is a good car for the city and long road trips for 4 people but the car is a all rounder.

Prashant Kumar 4.0 12 Sep 2020

Superb 🤔 Fantastic car ,I

superb 🤔 Fantastic car ,I Love Mercedes Gla 200

Ayaan Gupta 5.0 28 Aug 2020

Mercedes benz

It is the best car in the world but speed is lil bit slow if Mercedes Benz can update this car so please write the speed till 280 thanks n regards

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Abhishek Bon.. 4.0 18 Feb 2020

Rear seats

If anyone really is a drive enthusiast looking for a performance car in the compact SUV segment, with lot of style and statement, this is the car to go for. Its really flashy, the petrol version (and only the petrol version in GLA) is pretty powerful to give you those driver adrenaline if you want those. The car is very communicative to the driver, and very safe such that a naive or beginner driver can quickly adapt to driving this car (my wife learnt to drive and enjoys driving my car). It is really safe with a lot of assisting features like the Active brake assist which I love for beginner drivers like my wife (the car senses the urgency to brake and assists in braking on time with the required intensity. On the other hand if I want to race the accelerators in a moment they sense my experienced footwork and lets me do what I want to do with the car. Its really communicative to my driving style. Comfort and styling though lagging in comparison to other higher version Mercedes cars, is definitely a lot more feature rich than the competitors BMW and AUDI. Space issues are there if someone is looking for a family SUV, But trust me I carried a 6 foot long 50kg kickboxing bag in my boot with the rear seats down and front passenger side seat a bit pushed ahead, still two of us me and my wife drove back with that bag. So although space on record and looks are really not so much as you would expect of an SUV, it is doable. Now those who go after style and fun really wont care much about space would they? And rear seats are fairly comfortable but a driver like me who have never sat on his rear seats of the previous cars in the last fifteen years cannot care less about rear seat comfort and spaces. For self the driver, space and comfort is pretty much competitive with peer brands though not as good as the higher versions of Merc which I would like to enjoy.

Rishanthan V.. 4.0 7 Oct 2019

High price

high price for maintainence and spare parts

Kulwinder Singh 4.3 19 Sep 2019

Very good car. Sporty look

Very good car. Sporty look like dashing

Shashi Ray 2.3 14 Aug 2019

It"s automatic but not so

it"s automatic but not so smooth as compare with other lower model car..it"s only a brand

Prakash 4.0 21 Feb 2019

Very good car but maintenance

Very good car but maintenance very high

Shadab Khan 5.0 18 Jun 2018