Mercedes-Benz GLS Specifications
- Engine2925 - 3982 CC
- Fuel TypePetrol / Diesel
- Max Power549.81bhp6000-6500rpm
- Seating Capacity4
- Drive TypeAWD
- Body TypeSUV
Mercedes-Benz GLS Features
- Airbags (Driver, Passenger, Side Front and Side Rear)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (730Nm@2500-4500rpm)
Mercedes-Benz GLS Car Latest Updates
The GLS is a 3-row premium flagship SUV offering from Mercedes-Benz in India. Prices for the SUV start from Rs 1.3 crore, and there's also a Maybach variant priced at Rs 2.96 crore (ex-showroom). The facelifted version of the GLS was recently unveiled globally, featuring revised styling inside and out, along with more powerful petrol and diesel engines.
Features of Mercedes-Benz GLS
Mercedes-Benz GLS Engine
Mercedes-Benz GLS Rivals
Mercedes-Benz GLS Variants
The GLS is offered in a single variant, the 400d 4MATIC, and it also has a Maybach variant called the Maybach 600 4MATIC.
The GLS is offered in three colour shades: Polar White, Obsidian Black and Mojave Silver.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
The Maybach GLS 600 is powered by a 557PS 4-litre V8 engine and is offered with a wide range of interior customizations perfectly suiting these celebs’ needs for being chauffeured around
Mercedes-Benz GLS PriceMercedes-Benz GLS prices start at Rs. 2.96 Crore (Ex-Showroom).
Price of GLS Diesel and other Variants
Mercedes-Benz GLS User Reviews
Best in class SUV
Mercedes-Benz GLS costs around 1.2 crores in India, and it offers great performance. Its engine feels very refined on highway rides, but during city rides, it feels underperforming. The suspension of this car is very awesome and does not let you feel any road bumps in the cabin. In the interior, ambient lighting is there and can be controlled as per the mood and requirements. The seats come with memory foam, which provides additional comfort. It has four-zone climate control and electronically foldable second-row seats, but the third-row feels very squeezy.Share
The Ultimate Luxury SUV
I recently purchased a luxury 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS and have been enjoying this luxury SUV. It has a powerful and smooth V8 engine that delivers lots of power when on the highway or passing slower cars. The ride quality is superb and cracks in the road does not felt that much.while keeping the cabin quiet and does not affected from outside noises. The interior is incredibly spacious and comfortable with luxury leather seats, wood trim and lots of high tech features like the large infotainment screen and wireless charging.Share
Boxy design and best in practicality
Mercedes is a known brand that makes the best cars in the industry. The Benz series is also one of the most luxurious one and Benz GLS is one of the best car. It is the most amazing car that I have ever seen. It is full of luxurious feel and comes with a really very powerful engine providing it power for an adventurous ride. It is really attractive to look at and comfortable at the same time. Overall its an amazing car full of fabulous features as well. And so I love it a lot.Share
Luxury SUV Redefined
Because of this, I've everlasting reference for this model. This model's vacuity is commodity I value. As the classic of SUV luxury, the Mercedes- Benz GLS painlessly combines majesty and fineness. With the remarkable capabilities oThis car well-maintained, fuel-efficient, and attractive.if this model, you may elate your driving. A sense of uproariousness is created by its dominating appearance and opulent innards. The GLS offers a driving experience that's both sumptuous and comfortable thanks to its slice- bite technologies and smooth interpretation.The car is in good shape and gets good mileage. It also looks nice.Share
A Luxury SUV Worth esteeming
The Mercedes Benz GLS offers a satisfying mix of authority and fineness, making it an seductive option in the luxury SUV member. With its imposing presence and commodious cerebral accommodating up to seven passengers, the GLS ensures both comfort and phraseology. The agent boasts colorful machine options, from a refined V6 to a robust V8, guaranteeing a thrilling driving experience acclimatized to your preferences. Outside, cutting- bite technology, involving the improved MBUX infotainment system and an batch of security features, enhances the common driving experience. In summary, the Mercedes- Benz GLS stands as a observable liberty for those seeking luxury and interpretation in an SUV.Share
Wow nice to fly.Awesome structure to handle the jet.Share
unequaled Luxury GLS Redefines substance in SUVs
The Epitome of Space Expansive Interior Accommodates All Passengers Comfortably flawless Performance important Machine Options Deliver Effortless Power and Smoothness Cutting- Edge Technology Advanced Infotainment and Safety Features for an Elevated Experience Commanding Presence Striking Design Turns Heads on the Road Supreme Comfort Plush Seating and High- Quality Accoutrements Enhance the Driving Experience Masterful Artificer Attention to Detail Evident Throughout the Vehicle Unmatched Versatility GLS Offers Impressive Towing Capacity and Flexible Cargo Space Elevated Status Mercedes- Benz Badge Represents Luxury and Prestige Overall Excellence GLS Sets a New Standard for Full- Size Luxury SUVs.Share
Its safety gives peace of minds
My experience with the Mercedes Benz GLS has been absolutely incredible! I can't stop smiling whenever I get behind the wheel of this amazing car. From its sleek and stylish design to its powerful performance, the Altroz never fails to impress. The interior is incredibly comfortable, with plenty of space for both passengers and cargo. The advanced technology features, such as the touchscreen infotainment system and voice recognition, make every drive a joyous experience. The safety features are top-notch, giving me peace of mind on every journey. Overall, I am overjoyed with my decision to choose the Mercedes Benz GLS as my trusted companion on the road.Share
Spacious and ComfortableSuv.
The Benz GLS is an impressive SUV that excels in both comfort and performance. Its interior is remarkably spacious and lavishly designed, offering an opulent experience for passengers. The GLS features a powerful engine that delivers exceptional acceleration and effortless handling, making every drive a delight. Additionally, it comes equipped with advanced safety features such as collision avoidance and lane-keeping assistance, ensuring optimal safety on the road. Although fuel efficiency could be improved, the GLS remains an exquisite and refined choice for individuals seeking a luxurious and high-performing SUV.Share
More Customer Reviews of GLS
Mercedes-Benz GLS Images
- 20 more
Mercedes-Benz GLS Colours
- Iridium Silver With Selenite Grey
- Iridium Silver Designo Diamond White Bright
- Obsidian Black With Kalahari Gold
- Emerald Green With Mojave Silver
- Obsidian Black With Rubellite Red
- Designo Diamond White Bright
- Designo Hyacinth Red
- Selenite Grey
- Emerald Green
- Brilliant Blue
- Polar White
- Cavansite Blue
- Obsidian Black
- Mojave Silver
Compare GLS with Alternatives
|Rs.1.30 Crore onwards||Rs. 1.27 Crore onwards||Rs. 98.50 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.64 Crore onwards||Rs. 1.21 Crore onwards|
|4.4 30 reviews||4.7 29 reviews||4.6 51 reviews||4.2 27 reviews||4.2 22 reviews|
|2925 - 3982 CC||2993 - 2998 CC||1969 CC||2997 CC||-|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GLS
- Most Relevant
- Key features in the GLS include a Mercedes' 12.3-inch MBUX infotainment system with Apple Carplay/Android Auto, a 12.3-inch digital driver's display, connected car technology, a panoramic sunroof, a Burmester audio system, MBUX entertainment screens for middle-row passengers, ambient lighting, Mercedes' AIRMATIC air suspension, power-adjustable seats, and 5-zone climate control. Safety is taken care of with 8 airbags, ABS with EBD, front and rear parking sensors, electronic stability control, and a 360-degree camera.
- It gets five-zone climate control, front and rear wireless charging, 64-colour ambient lighting, a panoramic sunroof, and a Burmester surround-sound system. It also gets two 12.3-inch connected screens, where one is the digital instrument cluster and the other is for Mercedes’s MBUX infotainment system. The Maybach variant’s features include two individual seats in the second row (reclinable up to 43.5 degrees), an in-car fridge with champagne glasses, and optional 11.6-inch rear entertainment screens.
- Mercedes-Benz GLS is available in 14 different colours - Brilliant Blue, Designo Hyacinth Red, Obsidian Black With Rubellite Red, Selenite Grey, Designo Diamond White Bright, Iridium Silver With Selenite Grey, Obsidian Black With Kalahari Gold, Polar White, Iridium Silver Designo Diamond White Bright, Emerald Green Mojave Silver, Mojave Silver, Obsidian Black, Cavansite Blue and Emerald Green.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service center as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- The prices are too high now when would the car prices reduce?
Mercedes-Benz GLS Car News Updates
Mercedes-Benz GLS FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Mercedes-Benz GLS is 2.96 Crore (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Mercedes-Benz GLS in Delhi is Rs. 2,53,026 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.