TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (126)
- Performance (65)
- Features (60)
- Comfort (43)
- Specifications (32)
- Mileage (28)
- Maintenance (20)
- Price (15)
- Transmission (3)
- Fuel Type (2)
- Safety (2)
- Most Relevant
- The kerb weight of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is 152 Kg.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi E100 has been discontinued and is not available for sale in the market. On the other hand, The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V has been one of the nicest 200cc motorcycles in India, and the 2021 iteration elevates its potential to another level. It is sharp and agile while maintaining friendly power delivery. It gets features like adjustable front suspension and hand levers, which are unheard of on bikes in the same segment or even a step higher. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V has been one of the nicest 200cc motorcycles in India, and the 2021 iteration elevates its potential to another level. It is sharp and agile, while maintaining friendly power delivery. It gets features like adjustable front suspension and hand levers, which are unheard of on bikes in the same segment or even a step higher. However, the lack of a sixth gear limits its touring potential. On the other hand, the F250 comes across as the more complete package as its price, looks, ergonomics, and performance mark it out as the successor to the 220F. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -[2021 Bajaj Pulsar F250
- Mileage - 37 KMPL (my ownership experience) Price - 1.7 Lakh on road with accessoriesThe engine is pretty good.
- As of now, there's no official update from the brand's end regarding this. Stay tuned for further updates. Read more -TVS Has Dropped A Bombshell In The 200cc Segment.
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
- You can check it by the ABS ring present in the center of the disc brake if it is present on both the tyres then it is of Dual Channel ABS.
- In sports mode if you observe the gear position indicator it says to lower the gear if you are riding at low rpm so the RPM light keeps on glowing and it will turn off at high rpm and turn on again when rpm reaches redline near 9000rpm because it is tuned for racing and extracting maximum power in each gear. But in Urban mode it is turned for riding casually so even at normal rpm (3000-4000 rpm) it will not say to lower the gear nor the RPM light glows constantly but it will glow if rpm is too low
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V User Reviews
Ultimate experience the grunt of the engine is so smooth i have never experienced this in any other tvs bikesShare
A Thrill Seeker's Dream
Owning thе TVS Apachе RTR 200 4V has bееn an еxhilarating journеy. Thе bikе's roaring 197.75cc еnginе providеs unmatchеd powеr, and thе accеlеration is a rush likе no othеr. Its еdgy dеsign, rеminiscеnt of a prеdator, turns hеads whеrеvеr I go, and thе handling is top-notch. Whilе thе bikе may not bе thе most fuеl-еfficiеnt, it's a small pricе to pay for thе shееr thrill it offеrs. Thе firm suspеnsion may makе long ridеs lеss comfortablе, but this bikе is built for adrеnalinе, not lеisurеly cruisеs. If you'rе a thrill sееkеr who cravеs powеr, spееd, and stylе, thе Apachе RTR 200 4V is an unmissablе choicе. It's thе kind of ridе that transforms еvеry journеy into a hеart-pounding advеnturе.Share
The braking performance of RTR 200 4V is decent and gives good ride quality. It also has dual-channel ABS as standard for the safety and is loaded with the amazing and many features. It provides smooth riding experience and also gives segment first features. Its performance is really good and is a good looking sporty bike but gives vibration at high speed. Its overall quality is good and gives refined engine and look very striking. It is very suitable for short riders and gives good ground clearance with good riding.Share
Presenting with an efficient engine
Presenting with an efficient engine and light in weight, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V starts with a very affordable price range. It is an affordable two wheeler model, giving a smooth experience, with a comfortable and adjustable seating arrangement. It provides an excellent mileage and good ground clearance. The engine is quite powerful. It provides a well equipped safety and alert system, and performance wise I have found it fantastic as always. I feel that I am lucky enough and quite privileged to have added this bike to my daily commute routine.Share
A value of money machine.Impeccable low and mid end performance which we all need in our day to life, The 0 to 60 and 0 to 100 which we mostly need in city.The power modes give a great combination of pickup, mileage and brakes which are exceptional in safety with dual channel.Ultra level comfort both the body posture and the seat, Not to too sporty nor too relaxed, Perfectly balanced so that you can adapt acc.To environment.Best in class milage.Till 6000 kms i got 35 to 37 in city and 40 to 42 in highways, Later after 6000 odo, 40 kmpl in city and 47 to 50 kmpl in highways.Driving is sheer pleasure, Free revving engine with no vibrations, Just feel like riding a high end motorcycle.Service is good at selected centers.Loads of features like bluetooth is useful.And a perfect fun machine to drive on tracks, Confidence inspiring geometry at curves even on public roads.Stock tyres wet grip is not up to mark.Overall just wow!.Share
refined engine and good quality
This sporty looking motorcycle is great quality and engine is refined and potent. It Gets smartphone connectivity and RTR 200 4V has a striking design. It gives good driving range and good fuel tank capacity around 12 litre. It is good for long distance tours and gives good ground clearance. It gives smooth riding experience and gives decent performance. It has good technology and feature and gives a nice touch. It has decent braking performance and has Smart Xonnect system for enables smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth but has vibrations.Share
More Customer Reviews of Apache RTR 200 4V
Frequently Asked Questions about TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. How many gears available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What is engine power of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What is the wheel size of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What is the tyre size of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What is the seat height of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. Does TVS Apache RTR 200 4V have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What are the specs and features of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
- Q. What are the top competitors of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.49 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 200 4V vs Pulsar NS200
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.72 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 200 4V vs Pulsar RS200
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.32 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 200 4V vs Apache RTR 180
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.50 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 200 4V vs FZ 25
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.23 LakhView All Q&A Apache RTR 200 4V vs Apache RTR 160 4V