Jeep Compass On Road Price in GulbargaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Compass 1.4 Sport (Petrol)||Rs. 19,39,654||Rs. 15,60,000||
|Compass 1.4 Sport Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 20,01,620||Rs. 16,49,000||Rs. 2,80,330.00||Rs. 72,290|
|Compass 2.0 Sport (Diesel)||Rs. 20,83,783||Rs. 16,61,000||
|Compass 2.0 Sport Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 22,02,334||Rs. 17,99,000||Rs. 3,05,830.00||Rs. 97,504|
|Compass 2.0 Longitude (Diesel)||Rs. 22,07,169||Rs. 18,03,000||Rs. 3,06,510.00||Rs. 97,659|
|Compass 1.4 Longitude Option (Petrol)||Rs. 23,87,796||Rs. 19,69,000||Rs. 3,34,730.00||Rs. 84,066|
|Compass 2.0 Limited (Diesel)||Rs. 24,66,688||Rs. 19,73,000||
|Compass 1.4 Limited (Petrol)||Rs. 24,73,972||Rs. 19,96,000||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Option (Diesel)||Rs. 25,49,269||Rs. 20,22,000||
|Compass 2.0 Longitude Option (Diesel)||Rs. 25,01,812||Rs. 20,30,000||Rs. 3,65,400.00||Rs. 1,06,412|
|Compass 2.0 Limited Option Black (Diesel)||Rs. 25,71,683||Rs. 20,40,100||
|Compass 1.4 Limited Option (Petrol)||Rs. 25,69,088||Rs. 20,55,000||
|Compass 1.4 Limited Option Black (Petrol)||Rs. 25,92,459||Rs. 20,73,900||
|Compass 2.0 Limited 4X4 (Diesel)||Rs. 27,07,344||Rs. 21,51,000||
|Compass 1.4 Limited Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 26,78,833||Rs. 21,92,000||Rs. 3,94,560.00||Rs. 92,273|
|Compass 2.0 Longitude AT (Diesel)||Rs. 27,04,094||Rs. 21,96,000||Rs. 3,95,280.00||Rs. 1,12,814|
|Compass 2.0 Limited Option 4X4 (Diesel)||Rs. 27,68,458||Rs. 21,99,000||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Option 4X4 Black (Diesel)||Rs. 27,91,739||Rs. 22,17,800||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 27,61,366||Rs. 22,43,000||Rs. 4,03,740.00||Rs. 1,14,626|
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus 4X4 (Diesel)||Rs. 29,72,916||Rs. 23,11,000||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus AT (Diesel)||Rs. 30,73,318||Rs. 24,99,000||Rs. 4,49,820.00||Rs. 1,24,498|
Jeep Compass Price in Gulbarga
Jeep Compass price in Gulbarga starts from Rs. 15.60 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 19th February 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Compass variants in Gulbarga. Jeep Compass Automatic is starting at Rs. 19.69 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Jeep Compass Diesel starts from Rs. 16.61 lakh (Ex-showroom). Jeep Compass's top competitors are Tata Harrier (price starting at Rs. 13.69 lakh in Gulbarga) and Hyundai Creta (price starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh in Gulbarga).
Price of Compass Competitors
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 12.74 lakhHector On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 18.77 lakhTucson On Road Price Compare with Compass
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 28.18 lakhFortuner On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 13.70 lakhHexa On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 12.28 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Compass
Jeep Compass Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Compass
- Jeep Compass retails in the price range of Rs. 14.99 - 23.11 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Please click on the link for an estimated on-road price and select your city accordingly: Jeep Compass On-Road Price Moreover, for the availability of colours and the final price quote, we'd recommend connecting with the nearest authorized dealership.
- The Jeep Compass 2.0 Longitude Option is the mid diesel variant in the Compass lineup and is priced at Rs. 18.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This base variant comes with an engine putting out 170bhp@3750rpm and 350Nm@1750-2500rpm of max power and max torque respectively. The gasoline motor comes mated to 6 Speed Manual transmission which is quite a joy to use. Jeep claims an average of 17.1 kmpl for this mid 2.0 Longitude Option variant. For more, Click Here. It goes up against the likes of the MG Hector, Hyundai Tucson, Mahindra XUV500 and Tata Harrier. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- It's really easy to judge a car from the outside but the real judgement is based on the technology used under the hood. In terms of comfortable ride quality, Jeep Compass beats Hyundai Creta as it has way more balanced suspension system. If we talk about performance the Hyundai Creta is powered by 1.6 Litre petrol engine while the Jeep Compass is powered by 1.4 Litre petrol engine. If we compare the power figures of both the cars, despite a lower engine cubic capacity Jeep compass produce more power than the Creta with a better drive quality.Please click on the link for more details: https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/hyundai-creta-vs-jeep-compass
- Go for jeep campass sports
- Compass is superb
- Sport or longitude petrol
- Tata harrier is the best SUV under 20 lakhs. Hyundai Tuscon is overpriced and Brezza is a segment below in terms of everything. If you want an automatic for city use go for Jeep Compass. But if you can live with manual transmission in city traffic then Harrier is the best SUV.
- I would suggest if u cant increase ur budget to go for ecosport titanium automatic petrol ....It comes with all the feature and best DCG automatic transmission cruise control pedal shift...awesome system...very less maintenance....
- I would suggest increase ur budget and go for jeep automatic petrol
- Yep!Besides I prefer it best in its class.I can't afford jeep Wrangler.So, I prefer for jeep compass.And if you have more budget, then also buy jeep.If you have above 25 lakh budget go for luxury cars then.
- Definitely NO . It is not a Value for money proposition at all. The driving pleasure quotient is missing. It is not an intuitive car/SUV to drive.
Jeep Compass Price in India
Calculate Jeep Compass EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less