Ford Mustang Price in Chennai
Ford Mustang price in Chennai starts from Rs. 74.62 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 74.62 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Mustang variants in Chennai. Ford Mustang Automatic is starting at Rs. 74.62 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Ford Mustang Petrol starts from Rs. 74.62 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Mustang is available at Rs. 1,42,691 per month @ 10%. Ford Mustang's top competitors are DC Avanti (price starting at Rs. 35.93 lakh in Chennai) and BMW M2 (price starting at Rs. 83.40 lakh in Chennai).
Ford Dealer Showrooms in Chennai
Chennai Ford423, Poonamalle High Road, Arumbakkam, Appasamy Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600106Phone : 7375903687Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhruvan FordOld No.122, New No.99, Kolathur, Kovilambakkam, Viduthalai Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600117Phone : 7375903968Email : email@example.com
Hans FordDoor NO 235, Mount Poonamalle Road, Ayyappanthangal, Ayyappanthangal Bus Depot, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001Phone : 044-26791834, 7823993146, 9176404666 Phone : 044-26791834, 7823993146, 9176404666Email : Sales@hansford.in
Price of Mustang Competitors
Rs. 1.63 crore911 On Road Price Compare with Mustang
Rs. 35.93 lakhAvanti On Road Price Compare with Mustang
Rs. 83.40 lakhM2 On Road Price Compare with Mustang
Jaguar F Type
Rs. 90.93 lakhF Type On Road Price Compare with Mustang
Rs. 2.12 croreGT-R On Road Price Compare with Mustang
Rs. 49.78 lakhXF On Road Price Compare with Mustang
Ford Mustang Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Mustang
- If you got a chance to buy an early year mustang then yes bu in 2016 mustang there is no manual option
- No it is not available in Indian market it is Available only international market
- Yes, ofcourse but if you will order it then it will take your big amount of money. Because which auto agency will order it will come from abroad so that why.
- Pre-bookings for Ford Mustang Mach-E SUV are already underway with deliveries for both the US and European regions slated for late 2020. Moreover, there is no official update from the brand for its launch in India.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end on the launch of Shelby Mustang GT500 in India. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Yes, the India-spec Mustang is equipped with the Line-Lock feature.
- 15,000 Rs After Every 15,000 km
- Case CBU but one dealer in a state will have the dealership to sell the mustang.and service too.
- Ford Mustang is manufactured at the Flat Rock assembly plant in Michigan.
Ford Mustang Price in India
Calculate Ford Mustang EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less