About Ford Aspire
Ford Aspire Overview
Ford India has stopped the production of the Aspire in the country. The sedan will however continue to run on sale until dealership units are cleared.
Ford Aspire Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aspire
- As of now, there is no official information available for the same, so we would suggest you to stay turned for the updates.
- Check online
- Selecting the right car would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, cabin space, engine options, brand preference, etc. In the sub-4 meter sedan space, the Aspire is among our favorites. If the slightly cramped cabin doesn’t bother you and you’d rather have additional airbags over daytime running lamps, this is the one to get. The 1499 cc Diesel engine generates a power of 98.96bhp@3750rpm and torque of 215Nm@1750-2500rpm. On the other hand, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has the great build quality and interior fit and finish. It is well equipped with a lot of segment-first features. Both the petrol and the diesel get an automatic gearbox option. The 1186 cc Diesel engine generates a power of 73.97bhp@4000rpm and torque of 190.24nm@1750-2250rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Selecting the right car would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, cabin space, engine options, brand preference, etc. If we talk about Honda Amaze then, it’s a much more polished version of the car it once was. Ticks the basics of space, drivability, and efficiency just right. Could’ve done with better quality interiors and some more features, though. Honda Amaze is currently available in Petrol and Diesel engines. The 1498 cc Diesel engine generates a power of 98.63bhp@3600rpm and torque of 200Nm@1750rpm. The 1199 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 88.76bhp@6000rpm and torque of 110Nm@4800rpm. Honda Amaze is available in both Manual
- We cant compare like that because both are different types of vehicles, if you want bright interiors, large boot go for aspire...if you want to tackle our "ROUGH" roads then freestyle is better..mileage aspire gives more
- For city it's AspireFor anywhere it's Freestyle
- Aspire is best option
- Nexon is not out 9lac budget.. honda Amaze is look wise look very dashing but it's body vibration noise is too much. And if you are 5.9 inch tall then headroom is not good at rear seat. Venue is very compact car and not specious. Very discomfort. But in case of power venue is king. And Ford aspire is simply amazing car. Because for me comfort and safety come 1st.
- Ford Aspire 2020 is the Best. It is sub 4 meter but looks like a full sedan, it is fun to drive, it has 174 mm ground clearance and above all, it has best-built quality and 359 litre boot.
- Not sure about ford or tata cars, my advise , if you want a drive anywhere car with big wheels robust body, go with venue, or a smooth cvt car with stress free city driving, go with amaze automatic V CVT or higher.
- In my opinion, I want Aspire facelift, but I have already taken freestyle titanium. But both the cars are good. comfort is better in apire in my experience. and performance is better in freestyle. you can check it out in your nearest showroom,.
- Aspire is best
Aspire User Reviews
4.8Great package in comfort
Overall I would like to say that this car is a great package in comfort and in terms of performance it's a rocket I would say. Really satisfied
4.8Overall I would like
Overall I would like to say that this car is a great package. Really satisfied.
If you looking for allrounder then you should go for ford aspire, It's gives you comfort and performance both
Achi car he ek dam i love you ford aspire ok ji bahut achi car he ford back india jaldi se wapas aajaho plizzz
This is the best sedan car. Good mileage, amazing interior, headlight, Tel light focus beam are excellent.
More Customer Reviews of
Ford Aspire Expert Reviews
Will the Ford Aspire’s new 1.2-litre ‘Dragon’ series engine continue to impress and allow it to steal some numbers away from the two stalwarts of the sub-4 metre segment?
Ford's small sedan gets a small shot in the arm. Enough to entice you this festive season and beyond?