Yamaha Saluto On Road Price in UnnaoChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Saluto 125||Rs. 71,537||Rs. 59,962||Rs. 5,996.00||Rs. 5,579|
|Saluto Disc Self and Alloy||Rs. 73,439||Rs. 61,662||Rs. 6,166.00||Rs. 5,611|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha Saluto Price in Unnao
Yamaha Saluto price in Unnao starts from Rs. 59,962 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 61,662. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Saluto variants in Unnao. The top-end variant Yamaha Saluto Disc Self and Alloy is priced at Rs. 61,662. The EMI of Saluto is available at Rs. 1,727 per month @ 9.45%. Yamaha Saluto's top competitors are Honda Livo (price starting at Rs. 57,333 in Unnao) and Honda CB Shine (price starting at Rs. 57,555 in Unnao).
Price of Saluto Competitors
Rs. 57,333Livo On Road Price Compare with Saluto
Rs. 57,555CB Shine On Road Price Compare with Saluto
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 52,800Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Saluto
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 60,700Super Splendor On Road Price Compare with Saluto
Rs. 67,123V15 On Road Price Compare with Saluto
Rs. 55,502Victor On Road Price Compare with Saluto
TVS Star City Plus
Rs. 61,210Star City Plus On Road Price Compare with Saluto
Yamaha Saluto RX
Rs. 48,698Saluto RX On Road Price Compare with Saluto
Yamaha Saluto Overview
Best Mileage Bikes in India
Bajaj CT110 Price
Rs. 39,603115 cc | 104 kmpl
Bajaj CT 100 Price
Rs. 32,320102 cc | 99 kmpl
Mahindra Centuro Price
Rs. 44,300107 cc | 85 kmpl
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Rs. 38,99097 cc | 82 kmpl
Yamaha Saluto RX Price
Rs. 48,698110 cc | 82 kmpl
TVS Sport Price
Rs. 44,340100 cc | 76 kmpl
Honda CD 110 Dream Price
Rs. 48,932109 cc | 74 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Saluto
- Please understand that as the new generation of bikes are revealed, they will do good for the environment but you end up paying for it. The bike remains the same. Let me give you another example. If one vendor is selling tomatoes at RS.25/- and the guy down the isle is selling the same tomatoes at RS.30/- would you be in a hurry to buy the more expensive ones ? Well that is your situation right now.
- Yamaha Saluto is powered by a single-cylinder, 125 cc air-cooled engine mated to a 4-speed manual transmission system.
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side. Stay tuned for further updates.
- You can reduce the cushioning and gain a couple of inches. However the downside will be sacrificing your comfort level.
- Seat position is fine.
- What I did was reduced the adjustment of the suspension n it helped me a lot I am 5.4. The o ly problem is when riding with pillion, the weight can be felt on the rear as the handle gets lite.
- Normally something or other is affected if you reduce height. Instead I suggest you to look at TVs XL100. It is short and user friendly. Tried and trusted too !
- How much you reduced the height?
- If you use other oil in your bike rather than the recommended one, it could result in the formation of deposits on the piston crowns as well as the valve train. Bike oil, on the other hand, used for both the engine and the gearbox. They are therefore uniquely formulated to offer protection for engine components and the gears. For further assistance, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Motul or servo or hp racer of 20w40 grade will be best for saluto in ambient temperatures throughout the year in India.
- You can choose Motul if you like but you cannot change the grade of oil.
Yamaha Saluto Price in India
Calculate Yamaha Saluto EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less