Honda CB Hornet 160R On Road Price in RamanagaraChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|CB Hornet 160R Standard||Rs. 1,07,735||Rs. 88,578||Rs. 10,629.00||Rs. 8,528|
|CB Hornet 160R CBS||Rs. 1,12,850||Rs. 93,078||Rs. 11,169.00||Rs. 8,603|
|CB Hornet 160R ABS||Rs. 1,15,172||Rs. 95,120||Rs. 11,414.00||Rs. 8,638|
|CB Hornet 160R ABS DLX||Rs. 1,18,014||Rs. 97,620||Rs. 11,714.00||Rs. 8,680|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price in Ramanagara
Honda CB Hornet 160R price in Ramanagara starts from Rs. 88,578 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 97,620. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all CB Hornet 160R variants in Ramanagara. Honda CB Hornet 160R CBS is priced at Rs. 93,078 and the top-end variant Honda CB Hornet 160R ABS DLX is priced at Rs. 97,620.The EMI of CB Hornet 160R is available at Rs. 2,552 per month @ 9.45%. Honda CB Hornet 160R's top competitors are Honda XBlade (price starting at Rs. 82,403 in Ramanagara) and Yamaha FZS V3 (price starting at Rs. 98,680 in Ramanagara).
Honda Dealer Showrooms in Ramanagara
ART Honda#405/217, Kenchanakuppe Gate, B.M Road, Ramanagara, Karnataka, 562109Phone : 9164871007 Phone : 9164871007Email : email@example.com
Silicon HondaAnjan Lodge Building Opp. RMC Yard B M Road Ramanagara, Karnataka, 571511Phone : 9844036333, 081137275282 Phone : 9844036333, 081137275282Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Prestige HondaNo.559/2161/1507, Vidyanagara, Ramanagara, Karnataka, 571511Phone : 8277378082 Phone : 8277378082
Price of CB Hornet 160R Competitors
Rs. 82,403XBlade On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 98,680FZS V3 On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.01 lakhApache 160 4V On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Hero Xtreme Sports
Rs. 80,850Xtreme Sports On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Honda CB Unicorn 160
Rs. 77,962Unicorn 160 On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 94,500Apache RTR 160 On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Honda CB Unicorn 150
Rs. 74,711CB Unicorn 150 On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 75,200Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Rs. 1.00 lakhGixxer On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 94,195Pulsar NS160 On Road Price Compare with CB Hornet 160R
Honda CB Hornet 160R Overview
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Rs. 75,200150 cc
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 94,500160 cc
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 98,680149 cc | 50 kmpl
Honda CB Unicorn 150 Price
Rs. 74,711149 cc | 60 kmpl
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
Rs. 88,578163 cc | 42 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 99,200149 cc
Honda Unicorn BS6 Price
Rs. 95,671163 cc
Honda XBlade Price
Rs. 82,403163 cc
Bajaj Pulsar 180F Price
Rs. 96,390179 cc
Bajaj V15 Power Up Price
Rs. 66,739150 cc | 57 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CB Hornet 160R
- Among these three bikes, Honda CB Hornet 160R is the most affordable bike. It a good-looking motorcycle, but it is in desperate need of an update, especially since the BS6 competitors have moved on. It still has high-quality fit and finish levels as expected of a Japanese motorcycle. However, in the current scenario, there are many better options in the market. On the other hand, Suzuki Gixxer would be most fuel-efficient among these three. If a purely involving riding experience is your biggest priority, then the Gixxer is a wonderful motorcycle to buy. You may compare all these bikes according to their variants.
- Hornet is the best.
- Both have hard suspension setup. if the roads in your area are bad, both will give a hard time. still, fz v3 will be a better choice, as it comes with fuel injection.
- Hornet 160R........................ Hornet 160R
- As always Honda hornet 160r....
- ₹95,542 ex-showroom+ RTO+Insurance....approx ₹1,12,000
- BS4 and BS6 Engine, the difference is you will get slight better mileage and low pollution from BS6 Engine. BS4 engine not bad, you will get extra discount up to March due to ban BS4 vehicles. In case petrol engine BS4 & BS6 grade petrol will not harm to each other. But in case of diesel, BS4 standard diesel will be harmful for BS6 Engine.
- BS-VI not available.....
- Bs 4
- Yes, It is available in every showroom of Kolkata, as it is a popular bike in 160 cc segment.
- Once you go and ask the honda showroom
- Contact to your area dealers....
- If you know how to ride a bike.. you can definitely go for Honda CB hornet as it provides you a good mileage of 45 kmpl with a huge muscular body.But if don't have any knowledge in how to ride a bike.. then you should go for a second hand bike, and should learn properly how to ride a bike, as almost all the learner burn the clutch plates of bike and give serious harms to engine. So no one wants a damage in a new engine, so that you should must learn how to ride a bike properly first.
- There is no updates from the HMSI.....🤐 related with hornet ☹️
- May be 1.10 to 1.12 lakhs
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price in India
Calculate Honda CB Hornet 160R EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less