Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a cruiser bike available at a price of Rs. 1.19 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 2 colours. The Avenger Cruise 220 is a powered by 220cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Avenger Cruise 220 develops a power of 19.03 ps and a torque of 17.55 nm . The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the rear. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 weighs 163 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Latest Updates
LATEST: The price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 has been hiked by Rs 2,502, pushing the total up to Rs 1,19,174 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 was launched at Rs 1,16,672 (ex-showroom Delhi). This made the bike dearer than the BS4 version by Rs 11,584. The BS6 version has received a fuel-injected engine compared to the previous carburetted unit. The updated retains power and torque figures at 19.03PS at 8400rpm and 17.5Nm at 7000rpm. The 5-speed transmission has also been carried over.
There are no other changes to the bike. It uses a telescopic front fork, twin rear shock absorbers, 260mm front disc with single-channel ABS, and a 130mm rear drum. Its only other competitor in the budget cruiser segment is the Suzuki Intruder BS6.
Avenger Cruise 220 Specifications
Avenger Cruise 220 Features
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Competitors
Hyosung Aquila 250: Although it is not exactly a direct rival to the Avenger 220 given its pricing, the Aquila 250 does hold the distinction of being the most affordable cruiser bike with a V-twin engine on sale. It has a quintessential cruiser styling with lots of chrome, but a price tag of over Rs 2.5 lakh works against its favour.
UM Renegade Commando: The UM Renegade Commando is the closest competitor to the Bajaj Avenger Street 220. While it might not have the brand recognition that RE has, it does offer a refined and powerful engine. The large dimensions and modern cruiser styling is something that will grab a lot of eyeballs.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350: The Royal Thunderbird 350 is among the best cruisers that one can buy. It is easy to use for your regular city commute, while also being really good on the highway while touring. Although refinement and quality levels could be better, the Thunderbird 350 remains one of the most popular Royal Enfield machines on sale today. Having said that, the Thunderbird 500 is worth the premium in our opinion given its better performance advantage.
5 Offers Available
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Summary
|Engine :||220 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||19.03 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Seat Height :||737 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||163 kg|
|Engine :||220 CC|
|Colors :||Moon White Auburn Black|
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price start at Rs. 1.19 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is offered in only one variant - BS6.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price List in India
Editor's View of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
No rear disc brake option, Styling still similar to older bike
Bajaj gave the Avenger a long due update in the form of the new 220 Cruise. The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise undergoes cosmetic and mechanical updates to make the cruiser more appealing to buyers.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Videos
Top Competitors of Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.19 LakhCompare with Avenger Cruise 220
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.3 LakhCompare with Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.2 LakhCompare with Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
Rs. 94,893Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.03 LakhCompare with Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 90,003Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.28 LakhCompare with Avenger Cruise 220
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.57 LakhCompare with Avenger Cruise 220
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger Cruise 220
- Battery Indicator is available in the small multi-information display situated on the fuel tank.
- I am using 2008 Avenger 200 till date in Mumbai and i am travelling daily 100 Km . i never change clutch plate and it almost 60,000 km running. Its 5 star bike who uses for long trips. i am getting 35 km/lit. Change your engine oil regularly with best quality oil. which in turn reduce your maintenance cost
- You are absolutely right. Clutch plate is a big problem. I changed in 9000km. Now it's 12000 and again I feel gear shifting is not smooth. Battery alternator regulator died and naturally battery also gone. But I should agree that the drive is good and I really enjoy.
- Above 45 speed u apply brake back wheel skids. Clutch plate to be changed every 6 months. Turning radius low Otherwise it is an excellent bike
- Both are good bikes, and difference is in height so it is better which bike suitable for your comfort.
- Bro both are curse and similat comfort. But the main thing to think is Abs part. It makes intruder more stable than bajaj
- Due to ABS Intruder is Stable. Performance wise 220 CC & 155 CC make difference between Avenger & Intruder.
- The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is a more-urban focused version of the Cruise 220. So, based on your preference and riding style, you can choose either one as they are the same underneath. Yes, the Street 220 doesn’t come with a backrest for the pillion. If that is a point of concern, the Cruise 220 is the way to go. Otherwise, the Street 220 offers fantastic value for money. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is amongst the most popular cruisers on sale in India, offering fantastic value for money proposition. The Pulsar 220-sourced engine delivers a fine balance between power and frugality with a lot more oomph than the previous generation model. It is also the most affordable of all cruisers mentioned above.
- Cruise 220 is best for city & Long Driving. I'm using this bike for the past one year. Its comfort is awesome. Its a better option for daily use & Long Drives. For the past one year I have traveled 6 long drives. Comfort and suspension is excellent.
- Both cruise 220 and street are having same heart ,that is 220cc engine but 220 cruise is looking more classic with its lots of chrome inserts and additionally a wind shield but you should wait till 2019 for new govt. Norms for ABS mandatory for theses bike because I am riding 220 cruise and I am little disappointed with its braking . So as per me u should wait till 2019 for ABS version of avenger range.
- Avenger Cruise is stell spoke rim with tube and 200 street is with black alloy and tube less. If you are planning to ride it city than tube less or with tube does not make much of difference, because I am owning a cruise and as of now I have not face any problem.
- Front MRF R17 110/90 with tube and rear R15 130/90 with tube. You can't use tubeless types with spokes wheel rim. You have to get an alloy for that.
- No and never because avenger comes with spoke wheel so there is no availability of tubeless tyre..
- Out of 3 Jawa is the best. It gives the best cruising speed compared to C350 and Avenger 220. It has got advanced, liquid cooled & refined engine.Avenger is 1/3 cheaper than both. So if you are tight on budget, go for Avenger.Otherwise Jawa is a better option than Classic 350 any day.Now Benelli also is in the race. If you are in a Metro city, Benelli 400 also a good option. But here also Jawa has got an upper hand.I ride an Avenger 220 street and it is very cheap to maintain. Bajaj service centers are available in any corner of our country. I’ve never felt that I am riding an inferior bike. It gives a mileage of 35–40 kmpl and can ride whole day without getting pain. It never failed till date.
- Avenger 220 Cruise is a good buy. Its quite pocket friendly as well when maintenance come into the picture. Jawa and RE Thunderbird comes around 2L on-road Bangalore. Test ride the 3 bikes and go for the one you like. I use the Cruise 220 and ride it usually on Bangalore traffics and get mileage roughly around 30-34 kmpl.
- As per your requirements, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 would be a great pick. It offers a comfortable riding position and gets good engine gearbox combo. Also, it delivers best Fuel Efficiency in the segment. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts.Check out authorised dealership details.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.4/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Paisa vasool hai gaadi money spent on this bike is not waste
I want yo sell।my Bajaj avenger 220oil cooled January 2015model blue colour scratch less singhl handled up Ghaziabad number
Performance is good, good pickup in segment and being a cruiser comfort is best in its class, mileage is at the lower side but kudos to bajaj making a good bike like this.
A comfortable cruiser, but wish it had been 400 cc
Maintenance is heigh. Comfortness is superb
Could have given better digital console (eg: Gixxer) KTM digital console is top notch.Handle can be improved a bit ( both in cruise and street) a single variant was enough but they differentiated because of which street and cruise came into picture .... before it was good only 1 variant ...peace of mind in terms of getting everything bike has to offer ....now for city street and highway cruise ...we Indian love everything under 1 umbrella ...the separation is bit annoying
Build quality is average. I have faced so many issues within the 1st year of purchase. 80% of the issues were rectified once I found them after the servicing of the bike. I"ve felt that i made a wrong decision on purchasing this bike. Overall quality is not as good as the recent Pulsars or the Dominar. I love the styling of this bike as its a head turner in Black with the wind shield that gives a big bike feel.
I have been riding this bike for more than 8 months and I am very much satisfied by it's comfortable sitting position during long ride. Normally I ride on the hills the power seems to fine even while riding on off roads uphill and downhill but as the bike is long the distance between the tires are more as compared many other bikes which makes the bike skit slightly but in control.Over all I liked it.
Avenger Cruise 220 is an affordable cruiser from Bajaj and offers a comfortable ride. The riding stance is very comfortable, upright and handling is quite simple. The road-grip of the vehicle is extra-ordinary and disc-brakes give the safety on this bike extra brownie points.The only downside is the rear-seat, which may get a bit uncomfortable for longer rides because of being too narrow in width.
New edition bike on cruising speed 70 to 80 kmph will return you fair 50+ mileage in this segment bikes. Maintenance of chain lube at every 500km will gives you smooth riding and low spending on spares during interval of time. best bike for long and smooth rides.I rode Bullet, Yezdi and 150 - 180 CC segments bikes but i felt personally Avenger makes easy going.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Expert Reviews
After more than 5 years, the Bajaj Avenger 220 finally gets an update. Is it worth the long wait?Nov 19, 2015
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Images
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Colours
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 News Updates
The Bajaj Avenger Range Goes Green!
The Street 160 and Cruise 220 models have been updated to BS6 standardsApr 1, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Avenger Range Set To Go Green; BS6 Prices Revealed!
The BS6-compliant cruisers are around Rs 7,500 to Rs 11,500 more expensive than the BS4 modelsFeb 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Avenger 220 To Be Updated With ABS Soon
It’s expected to carry the same single-channel ABS unit as the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200Dec 24, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Avenger Street And Cruise 220 Prices Announced
The company has set the same price for both the 2018 Bajaj Avenger Street and Cruise 220Jan 18, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
2018 Bajaj Motorcycles Lineup Launched
Along with the Discover series, the manufacturer also updated most of its existing lineup of models for this yearJan 10, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Avenger To Receive Major Updates
The 2018 Avenger lineup likely to get new features along with minor cosmetic changesJan 4, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 FAQs
What is the price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220?
The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is 1.19 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Avenger Cruise 220. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220?
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has Tube tyre and Spoke wheels.
Does the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. View full specification of Avenger Cruise 220.
Which is better Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 or Royal Enfield Bullet 350?
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price starts at Rs. 1.3 Lakh which is Rs. 11,331 costlier than base model of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 priced at Rs. 1.19 Lakh. Compare Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 in Delhi is Rs. 3,364 per month @ 11.99% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220?
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 colour : Moon White and Auburn Black. View colour images of Avenger Cruise 220.