Honda CBR1000RR-R Specifications
|Engine||1000 CC||Mileage||18 Kmpl||Max Power||217.5 PS @ 14500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||16.1 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||201 Kg||Max Torque||113 Nm @ 12500 rpm|
Honda CBR1000RR-R Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Honda CBR1000RR-R Bike Latest Updates
It has been quite a while since Honda officially commenced bookings for the 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade and Fireblade SP in India. We thought the bike would have been launched by August and deliveries should have commenced already, but that's not been the case so far. Part of the reason could be astronomical pricing that we were able to get exclusively through our dealer sources. The Honda CBR1000RR-R standard variant comes bearing a price tag of Rs 30 lakh while the more advanced CBR1000RR-R SP variant is priced at Rs 34 lakh (ex-showroom). Honda is still to announce the official prices but if the above ones turn out to be true, then it would make it one of the most expensive litre-class superbikes in the country, even more than the BMW S 1000 RR or the Ducati Panigale V4.
Honda unveiled the next generation CBR1000RR-R Fireblade and CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP at the 2019 EICMA. The new motorcycles get an all-new MotoGP-inspired styling with a large fairing-mounted air duct and aero winglets on each side. It’s new RC213V-S inspired 999.9cc in-line four motor now makes 217.5PS and 113Nm. Electronics include a new 6-axis IMU that controls a nine stage traction control system, cornering ABS and launch control. It also gets a new lightweight frame that drops the kerb weight down to 201kg.
The 2020 Honda CBR1000RR-R will rival the BMW S 1000 RR, Ducati Panigale V4, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and the Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory, of which the S 1000 RR complies with BS6 emission norms, but that variant hasn’t been launched yet.
Honda CBR1000RR-R PriceThe price of Honda CBR1000RR-R starts at Rs. 23.11 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 23.62 Lakh. Honda CBR1000RR-R is offered in 2 variants - Fireblade Black and the top variant CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Red which comes at a price tag of Rs. 23.62 Lakh.
CBR1000RR-R Price List (Variants)
Honda CBR1000RR-R User Reviews
4.2It is a good bike if you
It is a good bike if you talk about the mileage it is between 12to15kmpl no need to ask for the power it goes0_10in3secondsShare
It is a beast of fire and generally power 100/100 in track.This bike is perfect intial power when you ride then you know what is the original comfort and power.When it touch 250 then what ever bikes under 1000 cc can't beat this beast.I am proudly saying that honda is a perfect rival of bmw and it did some racing videos.I will wait to see when honda launch a hypersport bike touches 350-400km/hr then i will glad to see it.Lv you my honda family.Share
BEAST ON ROAD AND THE POWER
Beast on road and the power wheelie absolutely phenomenal.Fast and furious too.Share
Awesome bike ride with pride feel the roaring of engine wow wow wowShare
It's a fantastic bike of world cozz it's will too modifiedShare
More Customer Reviews of CBR1000RR-R
Bikes Similar to CBR1000RR-R
Honda CBR1000RR-R Images
- 11 more
Honda CBR1000RR-R Colours
Compare CBR1000RR-R with Alternatives
|Rs.23.11 Lakh onwards||Rs. 20.50 Lakh onwards||Rs. 27.41 Lakh onwards||Rs. 25.91 Lakh onwards||Rs. 22.15 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 7 reviews||4.5 67 reviews||4.3 47 reviews||5.0 4 reviews||4.7 7 reviews|
|1000 CC||999 CC||998 - 1103 CC||1158 CC||1103 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CBR1000RR-R
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Honda CBR1000RR-R has a kerb weight of 201 kg.
- Honda CBR1000RR-R is available in 2 different colours - Matte Pearl Morion Black, and Grand Prix Red.
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. Honda CBR1000RR-R features 999.9cc in-line four motor now makes 217.5PS and 113Nm. Electronics include a new 6-axis IMU that controls a nine-stage traction control system, cornering ABS and launch control. It also gets a new lightweight frame that drops the kerb weight down to 201kg. On the other hand, The WSBK-winning Ninja has not lost out on steam even after being updated to EU5/BS6 norms. Its 998cc motor still pushes out 213PS and 115Nm, making sure it doesn't lose its membership from the elite 200 PS club. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- 2020 cbr 1000rr- r is more faster than zx10r and also zx10r is littil more cheaper than cbr looking wise cbr is nice
- Zx 10r can't touch 299 with stock but other can
- The BMW S 1000 RR is powered by a 999 cc engine and puts the power of 206.6 PS. Torque remains at 113 Nm. On the other hand, powering the CBR1000RR-R is a 999.9cc, inline-four BS6-compliant engine that has been heavily reworked to push out 217.5PS at 14,500rpm and 113Nm of torque at 12,500rpm — all that power while hauling just 201kg (kerb). Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Your answer is wrong.. The CBR 1000RR-R and also the CBR 1000RR is way more fast and nimble-enough over the s 1000rr.
- Not at all s1000rr is more lighter than cbr1000rr and also power to waight ratio
Honda CBR1000RR-R Bike News Updates
Honda CBR1000RR-R FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Honda CBR1000RR-R is 23.62 Lakh. Check On Road Price of CBR1000RR-R. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Honda CBR1000RR-R. View full specification of CBR1000RR-R.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price starts at Rs. 34.99 Lakh which is Rs. 11.87 Lakh costlier than base model of Honda CBR1000RR-R priced at Rs. 23.11 Lakh. Compare Honda CBR1000RR-R vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda CBR1000RR-R in Delhi is Rs. 63,283 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Honda CBR1000RR-R is available in 2 colours : Matte Pearl Morion Black and Grand Prix Red. View colour images of CBR1000RR-R.
The kerb weight of Honda CBR1000RR-R is 201 Kg.