Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (34)
- Comfort (32)
- Performance (27)
- Specifications (23)
- Features (12)
- Maintenance (11)
- Mileage (3)
- Price (3)
- Safety (1)
- The seat height of the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is 1067 mm.
- The Continental GT 650 gets clip-on handlebars, a single seat with a race cowl, smaller 12.5-litre fuel tank, and gets options for spoked wheels (tube tyres) or alloy wheels (tubeless) depending on the variant. The speedometer is a twin-pod analogue unit with a small digital display for the odometer and trip meters. It also flaunts an LED headlight and a USB charger socket.
- The Continental GT employs a dual cradle frame and is linked to a conventional 41mm telescopic forks up front and twin gas-charged shock absorbers at the rear, which get preload adjustability. On the braking front, the bike gets a single 320mm disc coupled with ByBre four-piston calliper at the front, and a single 240mm disc brake at the rear. Dual-channel ABS comes as standard. It rolls on 18--inch wheels wrapped in Vredestein tyres, with a rear radial unit.
- Contact with showroom
- The Interceptor 650 is the heavier of the two with a kerb weight of 202 kgs(no fuel) and the Continental GT 650 has a kerb weight of 198kgs(no fuel). Hope this helps! Happy riding!
- INT 650 202 kg & GT 650 198 KG
- The continental interceptor gt can carry 2 people, it has rear pegs and a grab rail. You would need the touring seat rather than the single seat with cowl.
- No GT is not 2 seater and style don't allow to modify for 2 seater
- Ya it's a 2 seater but it it's best for one member
- Best exhaust is already installed on bike trust me when bike heats sound changes from treble to thump that the magic of stock exhaust only reason to change it should be to save weight thats it if u change it engine warranties go void
- AEW or RED ROOSTER , check YouTube links for better understanding . I personally feel the stock ones have a good roar when u do long rides and the aftermarket exhausts can be irritating .
- My fav is sc project original one....
- Of course you can ride it.. But how it fits will vary from person to person.. Someone that's 5ft 5Inches might think it's more comfortable than someone that's even 6ft tall. Everyone is different, so it really varies. The only drawback to being short on the GT 650 is being able to flat foot the bike. But short legs also mean you're legs aren't as bent when on the foot pegs. It's a funny thing.. The seat height is good for tall people, but the peg height is better for the short.
- I think it feels quite difficult to handle continental ....😐with ur height yarrr❌.With this height u can ride interceptor more comfortably and safely.I prefer u to buy interceptor...more than Gt tnx😊
- I'm 5.7 and I've had no problems at all. I own the bike for a year now. Also the single seat is even shorter height so it's better. I can flatfoot with the single seat with cowl.
- Being a continental gt650 owner I feel the bike is comfortable for long rides. Myself (gt650) and my brother( bullet 500) took our ride from Chennai to kodaikanal (589km) and back to Chennai the next day together 1230km . I didn\'t have any pain in my wrists or back. Since we had stops only after 100-150 km i had my b**t paining( not so cushioned seats would be the reason ). It was comfortable even when you was riding up hill and it's obvious you will experience the wrists pain when you downhill because of your body weight being put on wrists that happens with all sporty positioned bikes. Cons is the fuel tank capacity where I had to refill tank for more number of times than usual. Note : my height 6.2 and weight 83 kg.
- For long ride it has some -ve points.All the support fall on palm. So riding for a long time, both hands may feel pain.Clutch is a little bit hard, for long riding left wrist may feel pain.But the power and smoothness of engine will help to forget the cons.....
- Nope bro i don't think it will be fit for long rides for 180 km i hve done because i stay in a broad so i yv ride for 180 km as a long ride so in my opinion in 180 km u wont feel that much stress but lil dizzy u will feel when u reach ua destination..
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 User Reviews
After listening to the bike sound i had became the fan of gt 650 and it's look is too goodShare
It is a wonderful vehicle in royal enfield it gets royal feel on roads whenever we goShare
Driving best feeling, Mileage for long distance range is small good, Service cost is many less, It's experience is very good, Muscular look, Good exhust sound, Etc.Share
Continental gt is most powerful segment and pick up is powerful and good metal and looking so gorgeousShare
Most good looking bike. Bike
Most good looking bike.Bike is best for its sports.Everything was best for the bike.Share
It is a well built motorcycle that is suitable for both new and experienced riders it has a comfortable riding position for long drives, It handles well on both smooth and bumpy roadsShare
Really I love this bike looks,this
Really i love this bike looks, This bike give unique vibe and driving experience is too good and comfortable really i love this royal enfield continental gt 650Share
This bike is superfast and
This bike is superfast and classic.It’s average is also good and road presence of this bike is very good.Share
One of the best bikes in
One of the best bikes in the 650 cc segment.Smooth, Loud cafe racer bike you find attractive under 4lkhs.Share
More Customer Reviews of Continental GT 650
Frequently Asked Questions about Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. How many gears available in Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is engine power of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is the seat height of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is the mileage of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What is the top speed of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. Does Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 2.13 LakhView All Q&A Continental GT 650 vs Perak
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.90 LakhView All Q&A Continental GT 650 vs Classic 350
KTM RC 390
Rs. 3.13 LakhView All Q&A Continental GT 650 vs RC 390
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 3.03 LakhView All Q&A Continental GT 650 vs Interceptor 650
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.96 LakhView All Q&A Continental GT 650 vs 390 Duke