Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a cruiser bike available at a price range of Rs. 1.3 Lakh to 1.39 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 7 colours. The Bullet 350 is a powered by 346cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Bullet 350 develops a power of 20.07 ps and a torque of 28 nm . The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 gets disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the rear. The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 weighs 191 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Latest Updates
Royal Enfield has increased the prices of the BS6 Bullet 350 and the BS6 Bullet 350 ES. The standard variant starts from Rs 1,24,338, whereas the Bullet 350 ES will set you back by Rs 1,39,949. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi. Check out the new price list here.
When launched, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 commanded a premium of Rs 5,910 over the previous-gen BS4 model. It's available in a new Forest Green colour which was earlier offered with the Bullet 500 model. As for the BS6 Bullet X 350 ES, it was priced at Rs 1,37,194 during launch, a premium of Rs 6,829 over its corresponding BS4 model.
Aside from the engine update, the bike remains unchanged. The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the oldest motorcycle in continuous production. It has stayed more or less the same since 1948, with only minor modifications to help it meet our ever-changing safety and emission legislations.
Bullet 350 Specifications
Bullet 350 Variants
The Bullet 350 BS6 will be available in two variants: standard and ES. Besides an electric starter, the ES variant gets brighter colours, a motor finished in black and dual gas-charged shock absorbers. The standard variant is priced at Rs 1,27,750 while the ES trim comes bearing a price tag of Rs 1,37,190 (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
Bullet 350 Design
Bullet 350 Features
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Competitors
In case you are looking for a retro roadster, then there are limited options available in the market. The likes of the Jawa, the Jawa Forty Two and Benelli Imperiale 400 are new arrivals in the market. While the three motorcycles are technologically superior, each one of them is significantly pricier than the Bullet 350.
5 Offers Available
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Summary
|Engine :||346 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Seat Height :||800 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||191 kg|
|Standard Warranty :||0 Years|
|Engine :||346 CC|
|Colors :||Royal Blue , Regal Red +5 more|
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
The price of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 starts at Rs. 1.3 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.39 Lakh. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is offered in 2 variants - ABS BS6 and the top variant Bullet 350 ES ABS BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.39 Lakh.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price List in India
Editor's View of Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Most affordable Royal Enfield on sale. Retro Styling. Torquey motor.
Lacks performance for the displacement. No rear disc brake option. Feels dated in light of new rivals.
Motorcycling doesn’t get much simpler than the Royal Enfield Bullet 350. Its torquey motor produces the same thumping sound that Bulleteers have enjoyed for decades. It is also the most affordable Royal Enfield motorcycle and it shows how the brand has managed to keep this bare-basic roadster alive even in the BS6 era.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Videos
Top Competitors of Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.57 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
Rs. 1.73 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
Rs. 1.6 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.76 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
Rs. 1.95 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.19 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.94 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.19 LakhCompare with Bullet 350
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bullet 350
- Both are good cruiser bikes but exchange as per your taste of riding. Jawa is lower than Bullet 350. Jawa seat is thin and very small even for pillion. Jawa is good as per engine performance.
- I don't think exchange is available(Check with showroom) . But if you want Jawa, Jawa is good choice (except seat Height)
- Jawa is not best derision . Many complaints should be addressed . Wait for BS 6 RE 350
- Yes its possible. Visit to some Accessories shop and they will fix it up.
- Bullet 350 comes with doble seat,classic comes with single seat.
- Bullet 350 comes with doble seat,classic comes with single seat.
- That's not advisable to replace the engine. 1969 means it must be a G2 engine which is too good for Thumping beat of Bullet. It sounds great. Also the chassis design is different in both the bikes, better Enjoy the charm of Old machine.
- Yes you can replace it but I would suggest you not to do so instead of replacement please Go for Restoration of your bike it will be like a new bike. Bullet feels good with kick start so dont change it Riding an Old bullet is a proud feeling bro.
- Never change for a new engine... restore that bike with a chrome work on it and its100 times better than new generation enfields
- I have been using STD 350 for 8 months now and its terrible ! MY FIRST 6 MONTHS WHERE OKAY OKAY ! BUT AFTER THAT I STARTED TO HEAVY AND LOUD TAPET NOISE (TAK TAK) WHILE ON LOW RPM AND HIGH RPM ! I HAD TO INCREASE MY IDLE RPM SO TO COME OVER AND IT DROPPED MY MILEAGE ALL THE WAY FROM 42-46 TO 30-34 2 ND THE BREAKS ITS ABSOLUTELY SH*T , TYRES GET LOCKED SOO EASILY AND I HAVE FALLEN ALMOST 4 TIMES IN 8 MONTHS. 3RD THE KICKER ! IT WAS COMFY FOR 6 MONTH AFTER THAT I HAD TO KICK NEARLY 10-20. TIMES EACH TIME TO START THE VEHICLE ! I AM HAVING SERIOUS LEG ACHES WHILE ON. BED. 4TH I KNOW IT SOUNDS WIERD BUT THE VIBERATIONS , I HAD TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTER FOR MY PAIN IN THE BALLS DUE TO HEAVY VIBERATIONS ! TRUST ME IT IS REAL , I WOULDN'T SUGGEST YOU TO GO WITH A 1.36 LAKH WORTH STEAL CRAP !
- Both are different in there own respective style. Classic has switch start, you can remove the Pillion seat as well, in case if you want to enjoy that single ride feeling, on the other hand standard is kick start which creates problems in city, pillion seat can not be removed. So I would suggest go for the test ride for both and than select
- This you your fault not the bike’s fault you should what you buying is made like that and only real mens can handle it not babies like you !!!! Now shut the fuck off you plastic bike fan !!!! Royal enfield is all about thump , royalty , dug dug , true motor cycling and about the pride when you ride it !!!!
- Standard 350 is kick start version without disk brakes only full black color . (Original Retro look & Road presence ) Electra 350 comes with Electric start , disk brakes , Chrome finish , Color choice is there. (Road presence & Best features) Classic 350 is mixture of modern & Retro with Electric start , disk brakes , Color choice is there. (Strong Road presence ) .All the bikes are fitted with same engine & Gearbox.
- Standard 350 is kick start version without disk brakes only full black color . (Original Retro look & Road presence ) ES 350 comes with Electric start , disk brakes , Chrome finish , Color choice is there. (Road presence & Best features) Classic 350 is mixture of modern & Retro with Electric start , disk brakes , Color choice is there. (Strong Road presence ) .All the bikes are fitted with same engine & Gearbox.
- I definitely prefer classic. Electra model has a small width tyre when compered to classic...The Electra model is low cost when compered to classic...Have a test ride on your nearby Royal Enfield showroom and ask the other details
- Adress proof.-Aadhar card/election Id/driving licence .all copies .show originals too.proof of employment salaried -a salary certificate 3 months.self employed-IT returnee or not if yes its documents. Electricity bill/land tax remittance receipt .3 check leaflets 3 passport size photos.PAN card.These are for a loan.Thanks.
- Not in mine because it's 23 year old. but in comparison with the new variants I'd rather not get the self start feature because that's what sissy's use who can't handle the real bullet!
- Yes as electra .you can fit the tank of standard bullet on it.codtd about average 140000otr in south India.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.2/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
48% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Royal Enfield is more then better as compare to other bikes
Mileage, comfort Maintenance cost
Outer bullet showroom in najafgarh I had very bad experience with them. They didn't care about customer satisfaction. No quality of work. No proper paper work . No proper delivery. Very very sad ☹️😣😣😟☹️. In logo ki vajsh se buleet ka standard down hua hai low quality dealer. Very bad disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮
Very cheap quality of parts. No plate tak ke liye dxtra charge. Side mirror r very bed quality. No checkout before delivery. No petrol fill before delivery. Shoker suspention is very che so now. No petrol metre. No customer service no satisfy with quality and service. Very very very bad 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎. I want to sale this bakwaas bike for my mind satisfaction to see these features.
I like a royal Enfield brand and bike models. I am fan of the RE.....
My first royal Enfield was military model around 60 model, I got him in 78 and use for my college time, loved it I did not care about average still don’t do, feel was great I looked after my bicycle all ways shining, became fan of my bicycle nothing else, ended selling in 84 when moved to Canada but always in mind was my bicycle, bought a Harley fat boy but unable to forget royal Enfield, went back home and bought brand new Royal Enfield still have him, since I got busy raising my family didn’t get a chance to ride him much, now will be spending lots of time traveling I am thinking more and more about about my bicycle.
Not a bike I would recommend to people who are passionate about biking. Parts are as substandard it can be. Ever heard the axle breaking off from a bike. No fuel meter for a touring bike..bad, your seat gets rusted & wears off & you can open the back rest...bad, brake shoes wear off faster than you can imagine...bad, feels like there are a thousand spiders crawling inside your body once you cross 80...bad, keep it out in the rain for long & then try starting...bad bad bad. The only good thing about it is it has the brand Royal Enfield attached to it.
I brought my classic 350 and it was my dream to ride a bullet. This bike brings such attitude to a person who's riding that bike. I have covered many long distance destinations on this bike which brings joy to me. We all know now a days this bike becomes so common but this bike will never loose its reputation among true riders. My friend recently purchased a Thunderbird and he covered 400km on this bike. And he's reaction was so satisfying. Thank you
it's not a daily use bike that you would like to take for daily needs shopping. you will not feel easy with it. still needs daily start up to maintain battery level. had lot of problems with self-starter as I live in cold weather area. but still value for money. I was very caring for my bike for sun , rain engine oil. so I just sold it on same price after six years. very good material used by manufacturer.
good bike, i ride daily and also go on bike rides and trips.. breaking is not good. also you have to change the break shoes every month and it is costlier that other bikes to. so many small small issues you will notice every month as quality or the electronics and electrical are not good. over all for style, look and power is amazing. give me mileage of 35 as normally i ride between 80-85(daily purpose).
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Images
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Colours
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 News Updates
Bite The Bullet And Pay More For The Bullet
The price hike for the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 range comes in less than a month since launchMay 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Thumps Back To Life
The operations begin in a phased manner, starting with the Oragadam plant, near ChennaiMay 7, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Two-wheelers Launched In March 2020 Wrap Up: Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6, Bajaj Dominar 250, Jawa BS6, TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 And More
This month saw two new bike launches and several BS6 updatesMar 31, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Launched, Rs 6,800 Dearer Than BS4 Model
The standard model gets a Forest Green colour scheme which wasn’t available with the BS4 modelMar 31, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Decoded In Images
Here’s a look at Royal Enfield’s most affordable BS6-compliant motorcycle in detailed imagesMar 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s 5 Things You Need To Know About The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6
Royal Enfield will soon launch the BS6 Bullet 350. Here’s all the juicy details about the upcoming motorcycleMar 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 FAQs
What is the price of Royal Enfield Bullet 350?
The ex-showroom price of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is 1.39 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Bullet 350. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Royal Enfield Bullet 350?
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 has Tube tyre and Spoke wheels.
Does the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Royal Enfield Bullet 350. View full specification of Bullet 350.
Which is better Royal Enfield Bullet 350 or Royal Enfield Classic 350?
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price starts at Rs. 1.57 Lakh which is Rs. 26,591 costlier than base model of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 priced at Rs. 1.3 Lakh. Compare Royal Enfield Bullet 350 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 in Delhi is Rs. 3,760 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Royal Enfield Bullet 350?
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is available in 7 colours : Royal Blue, Regal Red, Black, Onyx Black, Forest Grey, Bullet Silver and Black. View colour images of Bullet 350.