Renault Duster On Road Price in DehradunChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Duster RXE (Petrol)||Rs. 9,12,208||Rs. 7,99,990||Rs. 71,999.00||Rs. 40,219|
|Duster RXS (Petrol)||Rs. 10,49,552||Rs. 9,21,990||Rs. 82,979.00||Rs. 44,583|
|Duster RXS 85PS (Diesel)||Rs. 10,58,558||Rs. 9,29,990||Rs. 83,699.00||Rs. 44,869|
|Duster RXE 85PS (Diesel)||Rs. 10,60,810||Rs. 9,31,990||Rs. 83,879.00||Rs. 44,941|
|Duster RXS Option CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,37,362||Rs. 9,99,990||Rs. 89,999.00||Rs. 47,373|
|Duster RXS 110PS (Diesel)||Rs. 11,37,362||Rs. 9,99,990||Rs. 89,999.00||Rs. 47,373|
|Duster RXS Option 110PS AWD (Diesel)||Rs. 12,60,939||Rs. 10,99,990||Rs. 1,09,999.00||Rs. 50,950|
|Duster RXZ 110PS (Diesel)||Rs. 13,88,146||Rs. 12,11,990||Rs. 1,21,199.00||Rs. 54,957|
|Duster RXZ 110PS AMT (Diesel)||Rs. 14,33,576||Rs. 12,51,990||Rs. 1,25,199.00||Rs. 56,387|
Renault Duster Price in Dehradun
Renault Duster price in Dehradun starts from Rs. 8.00 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 22nd January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Duster variants in Dehradun. Renault Duster Automatic is starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Renault Duster Diesel starts from Rs. 9.30 lakh (Ex-showroom). Renault Duster's top competitors are Hyundai Creta (price starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh in Dehradun) and Ford EcoSport (price starting at Rs. 7.91 lakh in Dehradun).
Renault Dealer Showrooms in Dehradun
Renault Dehradun1-c, Tyagi Road, Lakkhi Bagh, Near Shri Guru Ram Rai Public School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001Phone : 8899930672Email : email@example.com
Renault DehradunDehradun, Mohabbewala Industrial Area, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248171Phone : 8477005318 Phone : 8477005318
Just LaunchedHyundai Aura - Priced at Rs. 5.80 lakh | Launched on 20 Jan 2020
Price of Duster Competitors
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 7.91 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 6.76 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Duster
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.68 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 6.50 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 10.00 lakhTerrano On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 4.95 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Duster
Renault Duster Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Duster
- U can go for ford eco sportvenue u get features as well duster is just body tata nexon
- It's a right choice .what about a car vento tsi dsg is a gem.
- ITS duster as of now..see the earlier post why its not of importance when it comes to duster. Both AWD and fwd are good.wait for the new model!! from duster . Thar crde is a great option its mighty also you can save 2lac and spend it for upgrading tyres ,lights, can buy sunglasses take it for offloading. Can wait for its new shape .Beware of the dealers otherwise you will end up in buying Xuv 300 Thanks.
- Yes only Duster.
- Yes only Duster.
- Go for Creta or Vanue
- Definitely petrol.
- Certainly petrol
- Why not BRV from Honda
- The Renault Duster is expected to get a facelift soon. However, you may go for the other such which have a fascinating interior and great drivability. Some of the closest competitors are, Renault Captur, Nissan Kicks, Mahindra Scorpio, Hyundai Creta, Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport, and Tata Nexon. Moreover, we would recommend you to take a test drive at the nearest options of all the cars so that you may get acquited with drive quality, comfort, and compatibility of the cars to choose the perfect car.
- Go for the discounts rather than wait.ITS presence will give you attention in the rural as well as in the urban parking lot. Another alternative is creta manual and seltos from Kia.
- Go for ecosport. best build quality.good on bad road.
- In increasing order of pricetriban Renault Nissan kickduster petrol vitara breezaxuv 300s crosseco sport petrolthar crde!!creta petrol. or wait for new duster and thar.for immediate purchase stretch a little and go for duster petrol or duster CVT petrol.
- There are ample of options available under the budget of 8.50 lakh. Some of the most popularly selected options are Hyundai Venue, Hyundai Creta, Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra Thar, and Renault Duster, etc. Moreover, we would suggest you go through the link given below and add filters to it so that you may find the most compatible car with the required trait.Click here for the options: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.php?byshowroomprice=1-9&bypricerange=6-10&bybodytype=suv&sortfield=popularity&sortdirection=desc
- Duster , Ecosport, Brezza,
Renault Duster Price in India
Calculate Renault Duster EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less