Renault Duster Overview
Renault has stopped the production of the Duster in India. It was first introduced in 2012 and received a few mild updates over the period. However, the SUV will be available as long as the dealership stock lasts.
Renault Duster Colours
Caspian Blue Metallic
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Duster
- If you want more power then you may go for turbo engines, on the other hand, the naturally aspirated engines would be best suited for city commutes and good enough for calm driving. However, you may feel the power lag on highways and when sudden acceleration is required. The Duster Turbo is powered by a 1330cc four-cylinder turbocharged engine that makes a healthy 156PS of power and 254Nm of torque, a huge jump over the 1.5-litre motor (106PS/142Nm). The first thing that you notice as soon as you start driving the Duster Turbo is just how refined this motor is. You barely hear it at idle and save for some vibrations through the steering and pedals, it is a soothing place to be in. Being turbocharged you do get some throttle lag below 1600rpm but even here this engine doesn’t feel dead and has enough grunt to pull forward without much hesitation. However, this motor does tend to stall easily if you release the clutch a bit too quickly, something you have to keep in mind in stop-go traffic. Thankfully, because the Turbo version comes with a start-stop system this issue is somewhat negated. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read more -Renault Duster Gets More Oomph With New Turbo Variant; Launched At Rs 10.49 Lakh.
- In general, the low fuel warning light starts blinking when there is around 10-15% of fuel left in the tank. Moreover, the distance covered would depend on the current mileage of your car.
- Renault Duster has a fuel capacity of 50 liters.
- Thanks for the reply...i know all the specifications...just wanted to know which one is of better value and a better car to drive, maintainence cost in the long run...fuel economy, peace of mind...etc...im getting both cars for 12.4 lakhs, on road price...seltos htk 115ps petrol and duster rxz 85ps diesel older version...test driven both and both r good...is duster rxz a steel noting that the price is 14.4L on road with around 2 lakhs discount...or is seltos htk a far better car with 115ps and petrol having lower maintenance...which car is more stable, more refined..better ride quality n handling..etc...it would be great to get a detailed response
- 110 ps taller 6 speed gearbox great on highways and in city too..85 ps is a good option with a less price.110 ps has turbo lag (mind that after second gear at low rpms)if there is no highway use prefer 85 ps
- As per my personal experience 85 PS is best for city and highway. No turbo log no frequent gear shifting. Further Clutch plate, diesel filter and some other parts of 85 PS is cheap compared to 110 PS.
- Definitely the 110PS variant is more powerful than the 85PS.Means it will have a better acceleration rate and a little more maximum speed.
- Hi,its a common belief that duster is not safe on the contrary it has excellent Crump zones(impact Will not be transferred to passengers)bumpers with shock absorbers. it will crimp and lock by itself on multiple impact.air bags are a let down.steering assist for over steering besides deep and abs.it didnt perform well on crash test.bye
- The new Duster is given an Global NCAP Rating of 3 Stars for Adults and 2 Stars for child.The Ground Clearance is 205mm.Hope this helps! Happy Driving!
Renault Duster User Reviews
Renault duster does miss
Renault duster does miss out of some of the more common premium features in its segment like a sunroof, Rear ac vents, Wireless charger, Or ventilated seats.However, It’s the most affordable suv in its class, And for the price you get decent creature comforts, A powerful turbo petrol engine, And great driving dynamics, Which make it one of the best driver’s suv in the segment.
3.7Renault Duster is Best Car
Renault duster launches with two petrol engine options.The first one is the 1.5-litre, Four-cylinder naturally aspirated engine that is tuned to churn out 105 bhp and builds up a high torque of 142 nm, And this brand new attractive car launches with a mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard.Then you get the new 1.3-litre, Turbocharged petrol engine that makes 154 bhp and high torque of 254 nm.
Top class car good service
Top class car good service by renault royal feelfuel efficientstrong body large boot space powerful vehicle
Amazing vehicle.Value for money.Have really enjoyed this vehicle and will be tough time parting with this beauty.
Still in the segment of the best SUV, I experienced more comfort and driving performance than the competitors of this segment Creta, Seltos and Hector.
More Customer Reviews of
Renault Duster Expert Reviews
Divided by size, united by price. Which small petrol SUV should you put your money on?