About Renault KWID 2015-2019
Renault KWID 2015-2019 Overview
Renault has just teased the facelifted Kwid in a video. The teaser reveals that the new model takes styling cues from its electric cousin, the City K-ZE. Notable design elements include the split headlamp setup with LED DRLs.
Renault KWID 2015-2019 Colours
Ice Cool White
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying KWID 2015-2019
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Renault as they would be able to assist you better with the details. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Ask dealer
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Renault as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- For that, we'd suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center of Renault as they would be able to assist you better. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- You seems to be MP3 format but may be some songs are in different format that is not supported by Media Nav of Kwid. May take copy in laptop. Erase your USB and again re-copy to USB. Try once, let see it's playing or not.
- Renault Kwid RXT (o) is the best variant as it consisits of all the features that normal car contains..it has driver airbags,ac, Touch screen, rear camera and navigation......
- I want purchase kwid amt or cerlerio amt pls suggest
- Base model
- I had kwid 2016 model 800cc RXL. I sold it dec 2020 after 45000 kms. I have comfortably driven this kwid to hill stations, valparai, ooty, Conoor, yercaud etc without any troubles. I have drivin it off road in bandibur, nagarhole forest, even i was chased by an elephant in nagarhole... thanks to good pickup i could escape. I have also driven very long routes about 1200 kms at a stretch...from Bangalore to kanyakumari, trivendrum, Kochi, Coimbatore to Bangalore. I have also driven Bangalore to Hyderabad up and down several times. So the answer is - this is the best car at this budget. Go for it!!
- Yes, for 2-3 people it's awesome. I drove almost 1600 kms in 3 days, 3000 kms in a week and 1000 kms multiple trips. I would be fair. It's awesome if you r 2-3 people and driving in plains and roads like expressways etc. Not drove very long with 4or5 people so not sure about that. Also in hills it's fine.
- Kwid comes in 2 variants. 800cc and 999 cc (also known as 1 L) engine. For long drives, the 999cc variant is advisable as it produces more power.
- RXL medium range car without airbag and touch screen media navigation.RXT is top end in manual T geat transmission.RXE topend automatic transmission car.
- Higher to lower range
- No idea
Renault KWID 2015-2019 User Reviews
It is a great car for my
It is a great car for my wife.She loves its design, Feature and how it drives.
Iam a recent buyer of Renault Kwid AMT and bought it to gift my wife.All the booking were done as we were convinced of the service and effort taken.But on 25th March 2019(delivery date) things changed really bad when I arrived to get the delivery of my car-1) As I was waiting in the longe finishing the formalities ,I noticed a staff showing our car like a demo car to a new customers. The customer"s kids got in the car and spoiled the interior . When asked on the situation , they said its normal. I demanded that I get my car cleaned again for which they had done a very shabby job.-2) I got into my car to check the features, I found out that the Apple car play and Android auto that was promised to us is not available in the model given to us, where as Ms Radhika your sales associates promised it to us not once but more than twice. Again all they had to say is sorry.With much reluctance and unhappiness we took he delivery of the car.-3) Once delivered, on road we found out that the light inside the car was not working & infact had a lose contact. We bought the car back to the showroom to rectify it and to get the fast tag sticker done which they apparently forgot and I had to ask them.They said they rectified the light but the same issue continued post the correction. I have a video as proof taken to show the showroom, but as usual everyone was too busy to attend to our inconvenience . There is also a complaint in the meter console as inspite of putting petrol worth 2000 rs , the milage and indication of petrol dropped to almost empty within less than 10km of drive. Milage shown was 7km/l. On complaining all these, they promised to pick up the car from our house to rectify it, but even now the pickup has not been done . And they are forcing us to register the car, Why should we?This is not our first car and we own other brand as well. But we are highly disappointed at what happening and really sad that they have no care attitude towards us.-The customer service at the TVS & Sons, Renault Maradu,Kerala is beyond bad and never expected this before buying ,- We expected Renault to keep up a standard-Promise are done from the sales consultant to the sales managers. Why promise and commit when you cannot keep it?- It is our money and emotions involved. Is the service only till the car is booked by giving false promises?-Past sales we don"t even have human consideration.Never expected this from a brand like Renault.Waiting for at least a positive response from the customer service teamWith much regret
Its a pathetic car and worst service people also. I recently bought this car. As its my first car i thought i should buy new one because i don't want to face any problem which usually happened with second hand car on a regular basis so i took the decision to buy a new one but in 4 months i visited the service 5 times for repairing my new car. It doesnt matter it is in warrenty because for me my time is very pricious and why should i have invested in new car if this kind of problem is happening, again and again, it is still not repaired yet. From the first month AC problem, average issue and automatic stop on highway issue happened. Today again someone picked for AC repair and again they said it will take 5days to correct the issue. Its height now they gave me a defective car and they have to replace it now otherwise I will take legal action against them its my hard earn money and i will not accept this defective car. same service centre people are not able to fix it till yet how i can believe again and what about my time my patience
this is the ideal first car for a budget... best for city and can go good lengths for tour also...i have been using this car for 5 years now and have completed 1 lakh kms.It has been used for traveling to different mountains almost every weekend and also on longer tours like mumbai to Goa and mumbai to Diu.I have driven this car for almost 800 kms in a day and it's again ready for more the next day.city mileage is around 16 if the AC is On and you r in a bumper to bumper traffic situation in Mumbaifor highways with AC on, the mileage would be around 20 if you go at a constant speed of 85kmph and without ac and constant speed i have observed the mileage of 25 and even sometimes more...Very much satisfied with the car
3.7My experience of owning&
My experience of owning& driving the renault kwid car has been overall 3.5 out of 5 in matter of star rating for an 800 cc.Driving is very comfortable on city roads & on highways a good performance at 85-90 speed max.Nice pickup even with full luggage in300 ltr boot space & 4 people in the car.Little difficult in ghat section though.Service maintenance is as low as about 10, 000 a year.Superb engine compaired to other cars of similar category but the build quality could have been better.
More Customer Reviews of
Renault KWID 2015-2019 Expert Reviews
The Kwid made a big splash when it debuted back in 2015. The 2018 updates, though, are more of a ripple on the surface. But do these ripples have the potential to form a big wave with buyers?
Choices, choices. Renault now offers the Kwid in almost every flavour imaginable. How do the larger engine and the highly attractive AMT gearbox stack up?
Renault’s super-successful Kwid gets an automated manual transmission. Does it make the car more appealing for small car buyers?