KTM 125 Duke
KTM 125 Duke is a commuter bike available at a price of Rs. 1.42 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 3 colours. The Duke 125 is a powered by 124cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of Duke 125 develops a power of 14.5 ps and a torque of 12 nm . The KTM 125 Duke gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The KTM 125 Duke has a fuel tank capacity of 10 liters.
KTM 125 Duke Latest Updates
The most affordable KTM in India has become dearer once again as KTM has hiked the prices of the 125 Duke by Rs 4,223. The BS6 125 Duke now carries a price tag of Rs 1,38,041 (ex-showroom Delhi), which is a whole Rs 9,764 more than what you paid for the BS4 bike.
The BS6 KTM 125 Duke makes the same amount of power and torque as the BS4 KTM 125 Duke. Underpinnings have also remained unchanged. The only other change is the blacked-out exhaust tip and all-black engine cowl.
125 Duke Specifications
125 Duke Design
125 Duke Features
KTM 125 Duke Competitors
The KTM 125 Duke BS6 goes head-to-head against the Yamaha MT-15 BS6.
5 Offers Available
KTM 125 Duke Summary
|Engine :||124.7 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||14.5 PS @ 9250 rpm|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Seat Height :||818 mm|
|Engine :||124 CC|
|Colors :||White , Black With Orange +1 more|
KTM 125 Duke Price
KTM 125 Duke price start at Rs. 1.42 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). KTM 125 Duke is offered in only one variant - BS6.
KTM 125 Duke Price List in India
Editor's View of KTM 125 Duke
Loaded with sophisticated underpinnings, newbie-friendly enthusiast’s motorcycle, refined motor
Very narrow powerband, design a bit too long in the tooth, misses out on dual-channel ABS
The KTM 125 Duke BS6 is the most affordable way into the KTM family. It serves as the perfect stepping stone to performance-oriented motorcycles. The only grouse is you may be able to master the motorcycle rather quickly, and the lack of power means you will be left craving for more performance.
KTM 125 Duke Videos
Top Competitors of 125 Duke
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.02 LakhCompare with Duke 125
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.38 LakhCompare with Duke 125
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.76 LakhCompare with Duke 125
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.59 LakhCompare with Duke 125
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.28 LakhCompare with Duke 125
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 LakhCompare with Duke 125
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.05 LakhCompare with Duke 125
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 90,003Compare with Duke 125
Rs. 98,999Compare with Duke 125
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 125 Duke
- Ktm duke 125 good looking and excellent performance to any 150cc to 160cc compared which better for duke..125 and youride feel sports bike...
- You can choose duke 125..,because..you will get the power of apache RTR 160
- Duke 125
- Not any effect on the performance 125cc top 120up to and 200cc top speed 131up to
- Duke 125 cc india first cooled engine.Yes don't worry continuosly.. 200.more..My experience 98cc splendor continue drive 235km...
- So Duke 125 can travel 300km continuously right.
- Yes,but duke 125 is fuel efficient so good 42 to 46 km..
- According to your question ,MT 15 is more comfort with a power full engine.duke 125 is not bad ,it has 124 cc engine but it compitating with 150 cc bikes.both are good.
- Well looking at price point I would say duke 125 is worth it but if you are looking for power then definitely go for mt-15 . Even though mt-15 has bigger cc engine it can still provide 50 km mileage .Note : Does not know the mileage capabilities of duke 125.
- First thing both are quite overpriced for what they offer and there are lot other bikes that offer good performance at a better price looks aren't the only thing that matters prefer indian brands they offer better quality and at low cost
- Ever since its debut, the KTM 200 Duke has been the benchmark bike of its segment and still remains so. If you’re looking for a bike that offers great acceleration, loves to corner and has a hooligan nature, the 200 Duke is the bike for you and a great option for someone entering the world of performance bikes. The only grouse we have with the KTM 200 Duke is its super stiff ride quality and the fact that ABS isn’t offered even as an option. On the other hand, the KTM 125 Duke is a perfect motorcycle for beginners who do not want to miss out on top-class mechanicals and features. However, at that price point, there are more powerful yet relatively less sophisticated options out there. Only time will tell how the market responds to a premium, small displacement pocket rocket like the 125 Duke. Read More: - Is The KTM 125 Duke Right For You?: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/is-the-ktm-125-duke-right-for-you/32412
- KTM Duke 200 is in the market since so long and it is now available with ABS as will whereas the baby duke is a new newbie in 125 cc segment and It is one of the quickest accelerating 125cc motorcycle in the world. If you are looking for a motorcycle to use in the city traffic for daily commuting (Ground Clearance Duke 125 – 175mm) with more mileage for suggest you go for baby Duke Whereas if you needed daily commuting for a long ride or more on highways (top speed – 138 kmph) with more power and pickup suggest you go for KTM Duke 200. To know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide the comfort and ergonomics of the vehicle. Click the below link and select you respected city to know your nearest dealer.KTM Duke 125 vs KTM 200 Duke Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ktm-125-duke-vs-ktm-duke-200
- Both are completely different from each other.. As they both built on same platform and use of same parts the handling is similar.. If need power blindly go for duke 200 it is the best revving engine in the low end... Need a mileage with ktm looks then go for Duke 125... If your on budget & planning for duke 125 instead go for the Pulsar 200 NS it makes more sense then buying of same priced duke 125
- Riding comfort cannot be judged until hands are not tested on it. So do not stop yourself from riding any bike just go for a test ride and you can practically experience the riding comfort as KTM 125 Duke is a perfect motorcycle for beginners who do not want to miss out on top-class mechanicals and features. Read More: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/ktm-125-duke-first-ride-review/32601/
- One word of advice would be don't let height keep you from getting onto a bike we have ridden bikes on which even climbing on was a pain but once you get going you get used to it. Rest we would recommend that you may please take the test ride of the bike so that you can get the complete jist regarding the riding ease and comfort.
- I'm 5'5 and I still can't put my both feet on the ground. If you really want to buy the bike, lower the seat height. It might affect your suspension tho.
KTM 125 Duke User Reviews
Features & Styling4.4/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
i want a ktm 125 so i request sharowm service man
best bike at 125 cc it is equal to other 150,180 cc bikes
Goraimari f a college Chari ali
Performance is good and riding comfortable lavel zero
Lags power and style thats all i can say i regret buying ktm duke 125
KTM launched this bike to make the brand more accessible for the masses, as the Duke 200 was almost 2.10 lakh on road last year. The bike is a huge success in european market. The reason being the L1 lisence restriction, the bikes under L1 category are limited to 11kw (15bhp). So in european countries you have to level up eventually to a big bike. I've been riding this bike for over a year now and this doesn't feel like your typical 125cc bike. It's fast, agile and engine is peppy and the power output is best in class. It's a little underpowered for me and but the bike's handling capabilities is what kept me excited. You can easily commute on this bike, no heat issues faced so far. Rider comfort is good and pillion isn't. And as speaking for its highway capabilities the engine is stress free upto 75kmph at 6200 rpm and you can maintain this crusing speed without any worries, but you downshift regularly while overtaking. It retuned me around 48km/l on highways. Who should buy this bike?, well it's for new riders for whom budget isn't the limitation. For college students who want own a good bike for daily commute and wanna look cool in college and for the KTM enthusiastic who wants the taste of the brand first hand and is on a budget. (I know Duke 125 is costly, but it's most accessible KTM available in India).
I searched for true specs of KTM DUKE 125 Indian Model. Here are the specs you didn"t know about the bike:Top Speed: 125.529 KMPHFuel Tank Range: 288 KMSAverage fuel consumption: 32 KMPLFuel Capacity: 11LSeat height:810mmThe 43mm upside-down forks are by WP, as is the adjustable, linked rear shock, the four-piston radial front brakes are produced by Bybre (an Indian division of Brembo) and all the lights – from tail to indicators – are LEDs. The service intervals are a relatively short 3,106 miles. The gearbox is smooth and there"s not too much vibration.Basically, this was introduced for Europe but in 2016, it has been discontinued in 2016. Now, KTM bring it back Duke200 styled Duke125 to India.
Best for beginners.Easy to handle.Premium parts.But there's a problem with servicing centre.They always fools you and try to take more money from your pocket. Don't even do the complete work in free servicing. Ktm service centre are the worst in my experience. Never gonna buy more cc bikes from ktm they'll destroy your bike and your wallet too. Overall Bikes are good from ktm. But service they are providing sucks!!!
its "fun"tastic to ride,really enjoying,as a biginer to duke family, its outstanding.no vibrations at any corner.fun riding,we can only compare it with 150 segment bikes.the sound comparatively less with duke 200.but mileage was good.the only defect i noticed that the height,its adjustable but,not so.
I guess this is a stupid price for such basic features, ya looks are good but the performance is suitable for beginners...I don"t know why they hiked the price...this doesn"t make any sense....u guys better go for Duke 200 or pulsar rs200...Apache rtr 200 4v is the best option
KTM 125 Duke Expert Reviews
Is there enough KTM DNA in the 125 Duke to justify its high asking price of Rs 1.18 lakh?Dec 21, 2018
KTM 125 Duke Images
KTM 125 Duke Colours
Black With Orange
Black With White
KTM 125 Duke News Updates
KTM 125 Adventure In The Works
Yes, Santa. We need a 125cc adventure motorcycle in our gift basketDec 24, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
BS6 KTM Motorcycles To Get A Huge Price Hike Soon
The Austrian manufacturer is likely to increase prices of its bikes by around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000!Dec 12, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Entry-Level KTMs Get Even More Expensive
This is the fourth price hike the 125 Duke has received since launch!Sep 16, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
COLUMN: KTM Duke’s 25th Birthday
The ZigWheels boys share their personal experiences on owning Austria’s naked phenomenonSep 15, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
KTM 125 Duke Pips Yamaha MT-15 On The Sales Chart
The baby Duke has added another feather to its cap, overtaking the MT-15 on the sales chart for the first timeJun 21, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
KTM 125 Duke Price Hiked Yet Again
This time around, the price bump amounts to Rs 5,000Jun 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
KTM 125 Duke FAQs
What is the price of KTM Duke 125?
The ex-showroom price of KTM Duke 125 is 1.42 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Duke 125. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of KTM Duke 125?
KTM Duke 125 has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the KTM Duke 125 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in KTM Duke 125. View full specification of Duke 125.
Which is better KTM Duke 125 or TVS Apache 160 4V?
KTM 125 Duke Price starts at Rs. 1.42 Lakh which is Rs. 39,316 costlier than base model of TVS Apache 160 4V priced at Rs. 1.02 Lakh. Compare KTM 125 Duke vs TVS Apache 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of KTM Duke 125 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of KTM Duke 125 in Delhi is Rs. 4,098 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in KTM Duke 125?
KTM Duke 125 is available in 3 colour : White, Black With Orange and Black With White. View colour images of Duke 125.